Inactive on Search and Destroy

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

06.11.2020, 14:42

A round takes two minutes.....so how can I get penalty for inactivity for three minutes?
How is it my fault I find no enemy?

In general this mechanism is completely bogus.
I have been playing a lot lately and this happens quite often. Even the five minutes.
If you have these run 'n guys spawn campers dudes, you cannot get a kill in.

THIS IS BROKEN!
Keza

08.11.2020, 19:05

The inactivity penalty in S&D mode has gotten through several iterations and the current one is non-intrusive. It doesn't count the time when you're dead anymore, but I don't see a reason on why should the timer reset in between rounds.

Also, kills are not the only way of scoring points, I have showed examples many times.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

09.11.2020, 09:52

Chandrian:The inactivity penalty in S&D mode has gotten through several iterations and the current one is non-intrusive. It doesn't count the time when you're dead anymore, but I don't see a reason on why should the timer reset in between rounds.

Also, kills are not the only way of scoring points, I have showed examples many times.

nonsense!
You are probably one of the players that causes this for me (and I am sure others). When 'top' players rush and know where enemy spawn and kill quickly, there is not much I can do anymore. If this happens every round, I get penalty because of inactivity. That I am running mys ass in the game trying to 'do' something does not count.

This also applies to regular matches. Enemy team is bunch of campers that give rats ass about penalty, so either I run 'n gun and get mowned down each time, or I start camping as well and get the penalty.

This mechanism simply does not work and is unfair.

With season event it is even worse: you get penalty, and no season points, do this twice and get time penalty as well.
While the top players are laughing....

Thank you.

Also, 1200 points, at max 15 per match....that is 80 matches right? 80*15 minutes....INSANE!

another thing: bufferbloating in routers is causing you to loose in this game A LOT.

My latency is 15-20ms. but still at almost every run in with enemy no matter what weapon the other guy wins. ALWAYS!

that does not make any sense.

Games should be fun, this is not.
Keza

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion