Can we get rid of this s**t

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

22.06.2020, 20:44

Let's make it clear - this is just stupid. Last minute in match i killed 2 enemies, anyway i got penalty. Thank you not very much.. https://imgur.com/a/Fx5pGDS . Inactivity for 5 minutes... jezz, VG, why you killing your own company?
aZERO77

22.06.2020, 23:08

Were you inactive for 5 minutes in the match? Or are you suggesting that there is a bug with the inactivity detection?

If you were inactive for 1/3 of the match, do you remember why the penalty was created in the first place?
You've certainly been here long enough to know why the penalty exists.

So which is it? Inactive or bugged? What do I tell support? Nothing? Or do I ask them look at the match for an inactivity detection problem?
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

23.06.2020, 07:14

It was Search&Destroy mode. I was shot a few times in first seconds of the round, so i got this penalty. Anyway, in last round i made revenge moves ;). So - thing is, IMHO at least in this game mode inactivity must be turned off.
aZERO77

23.06.2020, 07:27

Actually I agree about S&D.
I'm not sure if it's been put to the devs but I'd be surprised if it hasn't - I'll check.
Thanks for the clarification.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

23.06.2020, 08:44

The match id that is seen in your screenshot doesn't give you an inactivity penalty, it must have been from before or from after that. I downloaded the replay, checked the entire match and you got a warning in the 3rd round at 1:30 left, but you scored points soon after and didn't get a new warning again. That warning was justified, because during the 2nd round your team was attacking and you spent most part of that round in the forest, barely moving, gazing at the grass. I also noticed at least 5 situations where you should have understood where the sound cues were coming from with the hours that you have played or seen the enemy to get very very easy kills, but you didn't, possibly because you're not playing with headphones or your volume is too low.

All in all, you play this mode way too passively (on one Defense round you spent 1 minute admiring the C4 that you so nicely planted on the sofa inside A, while your team was dealing with the attackers on B), but did not get any penalty in this match.

(And the round where on Attack one guy melees 4 of you inside A room with no smoke is hilarious to say the least, because when you were already the last guy alive he can be seen to the right inside the room when you enter it, but you still went to the artifact container and started spamming F for no reason, so he obviously killed you from behind, defused the artifact and won the round with 2 seconds left)

EDIT: That said, I asked Ivan and the system does have an inactivity penalty registered for this match, so this must be some kind of bug because I viewed the entire match and you did not get a penalty. Hopefully they'll be able to check what's up, I can't do much more apart from passing it along.
Last edited by Chandrian on 23.06.2020, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

23.06.2020, 10:58

"admiring the C4" LMAO
Tanatloc

25.06.2020, 09:22

Chandrian:The match id that is seen in your screenshot doesn't give you an inactivity penalty, it must have been from before or from after that. I downloaded the replay, checked the entire match and you got a warning in the 3rd round at 1:30 left, but you scored points soon after and didn't get a new warning again. That warning was justified, because during the 2nd round your team was attacking and you spent most part of that round in the forest, barely moving, gazing at the grass. I also noticed at least 5 situations where you should have understood where the sound cues were coming from with the hours that you have played or seen the enemy to get very very easy kills, but you didn't, possibly because you're not playing with headphones or your volume is too low.

All in all, you play this mode way too passively (on one Defense round you spent 1 minute admiring the C4 that you so nicely planted on the sofa inside A, while your team was dealing with the attackers on B), but did not get any penalty in this match.

(And the round where on Attack one guy melees 4 of you inside A room with no smoke is hilarious to say the least, because when you were already the last guy alive he can be seen to the right inside the room when you enter it, but you still went to the artifact container and started spamming F for no reason, so he obviously killed you from behind, defused the artifact and won the round with 2 seconds left)

EDIT: That said, I asked Ivan and the system does have an inactivity penalty registered for this match, so this must be some kind of bug because I viewed the entire match and you did not get a penalty. Hopefully they'll be able to check what's up, I can't do much more apart from passing it along.

Ooooooooouh, Exposed!
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer

22.10.2020, 19:33

The penalty system is a joke.
I got penalized when I got network issues. Nice.
On the other hand, you try to force players to run 'n gun. That is not everybody's cup of tea.
with 8.000.000+ in silver....who cares about 5000 penalty. it is stupid.
Keza

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion