Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

30.12.2019, 01:22

Please explain,

There is nothing about scammers in the forum game, please why some players play as if it was not normal, I have been playing a survarium for some time, but since the beginning of the game I have met players who do not play normally, I also tried playing with cheats so please do something, or people will stop shopping, today it is said that games protect battleye, but even at CSGO does not work, why I read everywhere that honest players, is less like cheaters, kinder admins are not the solution. I say half of the players are playing with some unauthorized program, like a lot of people I talked with, so they agree with me, I like that you update the game, that's good, but nobody does anything with cheaters, so I can also play with cheats? I've seen lots of videos where is how to use hacks in Survarium. Please, can't you do something about it? It is not fair

notorek

30.12.2019, 04:44

There are currently no active public cheats available for Survarium.
The last one found has not been updated since the end of October.

Do you understand that every new update of the game requires the cheat software to also be updated?
Old versions of cheats simply do not work, end of story.

Unless someone has working cheat software updated as of last week then there are none publicly available as of now.

VG actively seek and ban illegal software when it is found.

You cannot compare CS:GO with Survarium. You know it isn't the same software for every game right? Survarium doesn't have the community that CS:GO has so for someone to invest time into constantly updating every time a Survarium update is released is not cost effective - hence why the most recent one has not been updated since October.

The fact that you think half of the player-base is cheating doesn't make your assumption correct and I hope you reconsider after I have provided evidence that refutes this claim.

I've told you what we know, believe it or don't - that's up to you. But if you want to believe that an admin comes on here just to tell you a direct lie or to make a big cover-up then we cannot ever move past this.

If a new legit cheat is identified then it is passed to BE and any people using it start being banned very quickly. You will see the ban message in the game chat in bright red text when it happens.

If you have evidence of a working public cheat then please provide your evidence to VG using the support link here on the forum, or contact one of the admins in our discord server. https://discord.gg/survarium
No speculation, no old cheats, a real working one and the devs will take care of it as fast as they can.

Please do a simple search before making a topic like this again.
You will see what discussion has come before and what gets done about it.

There is no benefit to yet another "cheaters are everywhere" topic. The conversations always end up turning the forum into a dumpster fire so this will be monitored very closely.
Last edited by Chandrian on 30.12.2019, 13:12, edited 2 times in total.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

30.12.2019, 23:19

trouble_every_day:Do you understand that every new update of the game requires the cheat software to also be updated?
Old versions of cheats simply do not work, end of story.
Excuse me, but I am wondering if this is the same tone you are using when discussing this problem with people from VG. Some clear words into their direction would be beneficial too, wouldn't they? I mean I am not interested in this whole cheater topic at all, since in my whole Survarium "career" I could never "definitely" indentify anyone as a cheater. But the fact that so many people complain about this is a proof that something bad is going on and if these forum posts trigger you (admins) so hard, then maybe you should find another way of handling this.

Let's see... why would anyone (spuriously) believe that there are cheaters "everywhere"?..

What does a player see EVERYTIME he got killed in the game? Answer: The killcam.
What is inconsistend with the reality (e.g. smoke, recoil)? Answer: The killcam.

The things players see in this game simply suggest that there is something wrong going on. Why would they investigate this further and "do a simple search" instead of repeating the frothy phrases they heared from other players in other games?

Also recently on the shopping mall map playing Guns Race I often experience some further misinformation: When having a firefight with an enemy which I lose (get killed) while he survives and then the killcam kicks in, there is the enemy's health status in the bottom left corner of the screen as we know. However this sometimes shows 100% even when I shot him multiple times with big hit-markers. Even if the firefight took 2-4 seconds, so I think it's not about ping/lag. I am sure the enemy actually got the damage but killcam simply doesn't show it. I don't experience this in any other game mode / map.

Who knows how many more weird incorrect (or just misleading) info is shown in the game which confuses players. So now what is the root of all the "lies" about cheaters? The evil community or broken game mechanics? Well probably both ;)

By the way, have a good start into the new year, all of you!
jule

31.12.2019, 10:29

jule:

actually a good point. The dev team should better see deeper into it. And hire more personel to not only endlessly balance out weapons with every patch but also to fix technical issues quicker so that they don´t ruin the gaming experience.

Haven´t played for almost a year now. What´s with the macros issue? Are macros still unofficially tolerated?
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

31.12.2019, 10:34

jule:Also recently on the shopping mall map playing Guns Race I often experience some further misinformation: When having a firefight with an enemy which I lose (get killed) while he survives and then the killcam kicks in, there is the enemy's health status in the bottom left corner of the screen as we know. However this sometimes shows 100% even when I shot him multiple times with big hit-markers. Even if the firefight took 2-4 seconds, so I think it's not about ping/lag. I am sure the enemy actually got the damage but killcam simply doesn't show it. I don't experience this in any other game mode / map

This actually does happen in all map modes, and is the result of "post-mortem" damage deletion - a netcode change that VG introduced some time around .59 (I forget exactly when).

It was supposed to reduce the number of kill trades, by negating any damage dealt in the time frame after death.

In reality it works very poorly due to external factors such as packet loss and large latency deltas between two duelling players, and you will frequently see that you dealt damage to another player in the form of hit markers, only for them to have 100% health after they kill you.

I was vocal about getting this rolled back at the time, but was told it wasn't going to happen so gave up.
lobust

31.12.2019, 11:25

I hate this "anti-tradekill" bs system as much as the next person, but technically the higher tickrate should somewhat fix it, right ? Also, the smoke is problematic not only in killcam but in real time as well. It's still extremely inconsistent even after VG "fixed" it. Some players have it on their screen, others don't...

jule raised a very good point. Misconception is one of the reasons you see so many newcomers in the chat complain about "cheaters". But the other, even more important reason is the piss poor matchmaking that pits newbies that barely have any experience and knowledge against players that have hundreds upon hundreds hours of playtime and know every nook and cranny of the game... In the end they just leave with the thought that the game is infested with cheaters...
UnknownPlayer666

31.12.2019, 11:34

jule wrote:Also recently on the shopping mall map playing Guns Race I often experience some further misinformation: When having a firefight with an enemy which I lose (get killed) while he survives and then the killcam kicks in, there is the enemy's health status in the bottom left corner of the screen as we know. However this sometimes shows 100% even when I shot him multiple times with big hit-markers. Even if the firefight took 2-4 seconds, so I think it's not about ping/lag. I am sure the enemy actually got the damage but killcam simply doesn't show it. I don't experience this in any other game mode / map.

When talking just about Guns Race mode, this happens because the guy got to the next weapon tier instantly after killing you, so that restores his hp and that's why you see 100%.

RiotOfDoom wrote:Haven´t played for almost a year now. What´s with the macros issue? Are macros still unofficially tolerated?

Macro using players get banned for 1 month if reported with enough proof beyond doubt (so a clip of just a few seconds is not enough), like they did before you quit, I guess. Thing is, no one will do anything with just the killcam, and that's where most of the reports come because like most of the veterans know, it doesn't show recoil correctly. And I actually don't know of any game where the killcam would show the recoil correctly.
Last edited by Chandrian on 31.12.2019, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

31.12.2019, 11:52

there is no cheater in this game, there is two type of player. players with a good headset and 2500+ play hours. AND player with the brain of a chiken without head but with lot of tears on the forum.

for all the crybaby PLEASE DO SOMETHING USEFULL, and use the replayer every time you think there is a cheater in your game, save the replay and post it on the forum.

P.S.
the link for the replayer: https://surv.knyazev-tools.ru/en/replayer/
thank you for stop spaming the chat with (there is a lot of cheater in this game).
le triton

31.12.2019, 15:10

Chandrian:When talking just about Guns Race mode, this happens because the guy got to the next weapon tier instantly after killing you, so that restores his hp and that's why you see 100%.

Uh oh, so obvious :D You are right, that seems to be the reason for this! First, I was too thinking it could be a bug in those post-mortem damage deletions as @lobust explained.

So yeah, misleading information in killcam :) Maybe it's possible that (for future new year events) the HP gets restored AFTER killcam data is sent to the killed player? To avoid at least this one issue.
Last edited by jule on 31.12.2019, 15:10, edited 2 times in total.
jule

01.01.2020, 23:55

Hey all! I did read all of these posts. I has witnessed a player being banned from Survarium putting that publically on there about him. I kinda wish they were arrested by police also. I hate cheaters.

Timothy Mullenix

05.01.2020, 01:57

le triton:there is no cheater in this game, there is two type of player. players with a good headset and 2500+ play hours. AND player with the brain of a chiken without head but with lot of tears on the forum.

for all the crybaby PLEASE DO SOMETHING USEFULL, and use the replayer every time you think there is a cheater in your game, save the replay and post it on the forum.

le triton REALLY!!? How about Supermoderator talk?

trouble_every_day:There are currently no active public cheats available for Survarium.
The last one FOUND has not been updated since the end of October.

Last edited by MlCKEY MOUSE on 05.01.2020, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
MlCKEY MOUSE

06.01.2020, 06:42

To the Admins: I would like to report Angela-45 from the clan THH - not for cheating, but for premeditating killing team members on the beginning of Search and Destroy mission. Probably he and his fellow clan member were not happy about the mode of the game and wanted to finish it quickly without the penalty. He killed me and my squad member twice in consecutive games and he killed himself right after with grenade. He and his squad member tried to do it every next game, so to play with three of us who were interested in playing fairly to the end - on the beginning of every game we have to kill two of them to continue. It happened 02:00 AM, GMT.

Mod edit: MatchID 14430172
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 06.01.2020, 06:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added match id
Loki Lopez

06.01.2020, 09:09

I've passed your query to support. I'll post back here if I hear anything.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

11.01.2020, 19:58

Please explain, I've written to you once that the game is played by heckers, you tell me it's not possible, okay. I will post all videos with hackers on my youtube channel while watching the ILS team Eagle on the video, please explain how it is possible that this player is always safe, I also sent this video to my friends independently, they too say the player has a hack. Please explain.

link on my chanell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB0bbhm ... e=youtu.be

notorek

11.01.2020, 21:29

You know, some timestamps would be welcome. Nobody wants to sit through 9 minutes of this reaaaaly slow gameplay...
UnknownPlayer666

12.01.2020, 00:59

You should have downloaded the match replay and then you should have watched the entire match from his point of view to make a case and check for suspicious moments with free camera view that shows markers on everyone's head.

7:35 - you're approaching A flag from the bridge and when you start capturing it, shots and steps can be heard in the tunnels to your right (entrance from your base). You don't even check that direction and instead decide to hide while capping the flag watching nowhere, even though it's very clear that they'll most likely come from there once they see it's being captured.

7:20 - killcam shows that Eagle does what any top player would do: first checks the area around the unit, behind the boxes, and you were there so he killed you. If he wouldn't have found you there he then would have to check the tree or the bushes. But this is nothing out of the usual, as seeing that the flag is being captured means there are enemies on it.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

12.01.2020, 10:02

notorek:Please explain, I've written to you once that the game is played by heckers, you tell me it's not possible, okay. I will post all videos with hackers on my youtube channel while watching the ILS team Eagle on the video, please explain how it is possible that this player is always safe, I also sent this video to my friends independently, they too say the player has a hack. Please explain.

-ILS Eagle is one of the top players of Survarium. He is skilled. Additionally ping/netcode advantage. He doesnt hack.

-Your gameplay is way too slow for Research. Make sure to adapt your Profile with 2,5 Speed upgrades and/or combine heavy and light parts to get more speed.

-Why dont u use smoke grenades and focus on A or C instead of losing that much time hanging in the center not even capturing B?

-Your gameplay generally is too careful for Research. Its very important to play agressive here and dont lose time. Rush on the spots and capture.

-Once and for all: Stop calling other players Hackers all the time and ask yourself what u can improve!
apfelmu2

12.01.2020, 13:13

When Pro kills noob, he automatically becomes cheater.
Tanatloc

12.01.2020, 13:17

Tanatloc:When Pro kills noob, he automatically becomes cheater.

Such is life in the Zone.
UnknownPlayer666

12.01.2020, 13:59

time: 2:00, 3:00, 4:45, 5:38, 8:30

I like how the VG team says over and over again that this is not a problem, because if they admit that the problem is so fewer people would play the game.
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 12.01.2020, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 3.13 Discussion of the administration

notorek

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion