SMG Stronger then AR (lol) no Way

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

18.10.2019, 11:19

Sorry not to sound Like a Smarty or anything but how is SMG's Stronger then Assault Rifles?i mean...wow i was so buffled to see such a thing :'D,people with SMG's are wasting Peeps with Assault Rifles because SMG's Got the Fire rate and now its got the damage .No wonder everybody rolling with uzzi's...unbelievable.
KillingBen

18.10.2019, 11:22

KillingBen:Sorry not to sound Like a Smarty or anything but how is SMG's Stronger then Assault Rifles?i mean...wow i was so buffled to see such a thing :'D,people with SMG's are wasting Peeps with Assault Rifles because SMG's Got the Fire rate and now its got the damage .No wonder everybody rolling with uzzi's...unbelievable.

1.Most people are using AR's
2.Haven't seen a single person with UZI...
UnknownPlayer666

18.10.2019, 12:33

You won't see the top players use SMGs in Ranked matches, except for a few who use Veresk, Vector, MP7 or P90 and only for very close quarters maps like Fort or Cologne. SMGs are strong, but their effective range is poor, and you'll want to put a silencer on them, so it will make the range even lower.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.10.2019, 16:09

veresk and p90 are good guns (prolly vector too, but i dont use it..), but they are about equal to other good guns in the game. they have their small advantages and small disadvantages. i use them when i have to make quick kills and reload very often/quickly...and also with profiles that move very quickly.
but they are not better than the best AR's. they are however better than your average Joe's AR that is not upgraded and pimped + the advantages are better overall (less weight=more speed, aiming time, reload time).

this game is 50% about REALLY putting the work in on your equipment and profiles. that is what wins matches. you can be an equal player to me skillswise, but if you dont pay any attention to your guns stats, upgrades and overall gear choice then i will murder you in a match every single time we meet f2f, that is a garantee!

will111

04.11.2019, 09:23

Strong or weak depends on your aim ability. I've seen so many guys in Apknite clan who use smg's like a god lol

survivor_4348664380608943540

07.11.2019, 03:11

it depends on the weapons parameters> damage dealt per shot against a certain set, firerate, recoil and how well it can be controlled. and many other factors that come in when there are some special conditions.

but all this, and of course someones aim ability as well, is useless when a player can kill you with one shot from a random AR. but that is the reality of the game right now.

all the weapons can be tested in the shooting range on equal terms. its not really that difficult for anyone to find out which are the most useful weapons

will111

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion