94 ideas, improvement, features, about balance bugs & more

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

15.04.2019, 16:26

hello stalkers,
Some of these ideas are a must and simple, and some are speculative and may need some work.
Excuse my english, im not a native speaker.
i will try to update this post on regulary base.
push this topic and have fun.
___________________1___________________
Elo-Rating

every Player Needs diffrent elo-ratings on every map and mod there is, again.

Make it two diffrent elo-numbers, and let them rise and fall indepentently.
___________________2___________________
Top100 rewards

I'd like to see 1-5 Token for each star above rank1

so for example: Player has arround 100 Stars above rank1.

He would deserve extra 500 Token then
___________________3___________________
*click*-Sound when there are no more bullets left

Im missing the typical Sound there, that Nothing is left and i should go to the ammo-box.
___________________4___________________
Stats-roll-range of attachments,

if i dont have tons of the same attachment, i just can guess or look up in forum

if i have a good, a bad or an average roll on it.

would be very nice if this is easyer to see, like for mods in the workshop.
___________________5___________________
Votekick - PVE

If you see a Person afk, refuse to communicate and does not look for stashes, you should be able to kick.

Mb just in the first areas, because it could be used on bad Purpose otherwise, and it is enough to decide
___________________6___________________
Join PVE match that allready started

There should be a feature that allows you to find a third Person while yet in game.

If a Player leaves, or gets a votekick, the Team should be filled up again.

Maybe usefull in PvP aswell. The late joining Player should get no Penaltys in Silver Rep and Exp.
___________________7___________________
Slaughter - cologne bridge:

just cut off a little bit of each sides ends with boxes, to make it smaller,

and set the ticketnumber to 150, instead of 100, like it is in tdm.

Voila! new map in Slaughter-Rotation.
___________________8___________________
Slaughter - Vector Lab

Please bring it back, it was awesome. Like Chandrian said in my other threat, just install a second door.

or Maybe Change the window-size, so that you can crouch through them aswell as at the other side.

in Slaughter-Version, aswell as the original map to be nice.
___________________9___________________
Free for all, or 1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1 on Shooting Grounds & abandoned base.

This would be a very fun map for a FFA-mode.

Players can Hold a house, the bunker, or just crouch arround the map with Snipers.

Oh well, first we would Need a FFA mode, Right?
___________________10___________________
Respawn time in Shooting grounds should be under 10 seconds, not 20+

main reason for 20+ seconds is to Change a profile under no time-pressure Right?

but who really Needs 20+; would like to check my -%respawntime mods
___________________11___________________

Shootig grounds Anomalies should spawn even more and quicker, for Experiments and Tests.
___________________12___________________
Slaughter - Rudnya

Even tho it is not my Idea, i would like to see it

The Spawns may be a little Closer and the swamp & church would be cut off
___________________13___________________
We Need a decal that gives neutral Reputation

if you are late 80s Level or higher you Need way more Rep then exp to max out everything
___________14-allready reworked____________
Smoke Grenades

Right now they get abused a lot, and it feels that some People have big Advantage.

The Smoke-Grenade Needs to be more 'static' or thick. There should be no infinitely variable thickness.
___________________15___________________
Grenades and Scanners falling through the Ground has to be fixed.
___________________16___________________
survarium.pro side would Need some changes too, for example Count artifacts delivered in s&d
___________________17___________________
it should give (10)Points for an activated artifact in s&d. i mean the "Explosion" if you manage to defend it.
___________________18___________________
i got a Magazine, that is not possible to equip on the guns it says it works. (a545 and AK's)
___________________19___________________
If a teammate and myself have a mine/c4 placed, and the enemy dies to it,

one Player gets just a hitmarker but no Points. Please give kill assist points
___________________20___________________
Smoke grenades should have Details shown in your inventory,

how much time they are active and what the Action radius is, like other supplies.
__________21-allready implemented__________
The decal you get for reach Level 100 should obviously not give exp, but silver, parts or reputation.
___________________22___________________
For non-premium Players it would be nice if there was a Bonus for Matches aswell.

You could hit a box for extra silver/ exp/ rep or spareparts, but only one instead of all like premium has.
___________________23___________________
Trading attachments, spareparts, silver, armor and guns.

I know this will produce Scammers but Maybe ist worth it
___________________24___________________
A throwing knife, as a suppliement, that onehits enemys. (probably can carry two of them)

The achievement "thrower" has one on it's avatar allready, why is it not part of the game yet?
___________________25___________________
After a match of s&d, when you are dead, you should be able to talk to all-Chat to say ggwp.
___________________26___________________
An automatic voicecommand for your Team, that tells when you throw a grenade or smoke.
___________________27___________________
In s&d, sometimes you don't hear the defusing sound. It needs to be better to hear.

Sometimes just a metal-piercing bullet "disables" the sound of defusing. It's a bug.
___________________28___________________
Artifact hunt - bring it back.

Some peope, including me, really enjoyed that mode.
___________________29___________________
Would be nice if you can choose a gun or a guntype from which you get random attachments after winning.
___________________30___________________
Hardcore-Mode

No HUD (no ammo, inventory, minimap, objective%, so on and so forth)

And one bullet to kill on nearly every gun (except pistols & low damage SMGs)
___________________31___________________
If you improved an attachment to Purple, but decide to use another attackment on that Slot,

your first purple attachment is Kind of useless, how About be able to use it

to get another Red one to purple with a 65, 85, 100% Chance?
___________________32___________________
I'd like to have a map voting system before match starts. Rematch on same map/mode, and others. Even vote on weather.
___________________33___________________
Bots are not equally balanced and fair equipped: TeamA-Bot has a ZUBR + Scar,

TeamB-Bot can even have no armour and t1 pistol. Please fix and balance this.
___________________34___________________
it would be nice to see a timer, how long your scanner/smoke/toxin/painkillers are active, or when they expire.

for People who have skilled longer duration in tree, it may be 17,6 seconds and hard to estimate
___________________35___________________
Sometimes, when you throw a second smoke, the first disappears, even if you carry 2. This should be fixed.
___________________36___________________
Buying 50gold for 1.000.000 Silver. I'm all in.
___________________37___________________
If using the respawn Booster+Radiobackpack or Tokenset,

you will see no killcam in Slaughter because it is to quick. Please give us at least a second of enemy postion
___________________38___________________
Please bring us back old 0.46 map variations. It was nice and refreshing. It was like "Kinder-Surprise"
__________39-allready implemented__________
Smoke bug - my idea to work arround is: give Players inside and shortly after leaving a smoke a blurry screen

like you have in anomalies.
___________________40___________________
In lobby, our GPU needs more power then in game. Could you just change the lobby to make it need less power?

Sometimes i want to change Armour and stuff for hours - this costs more energy then playing the game.
___________________41___________________
I want to see what my level of Dispersion is on a gun, somehow to compare it.
___________________42___________________
More social Lobby. For example a notice, if a player you invited to squad has rejected.

Other social Lobby-related suggestions are allready made up, i will try to find and link it here.
___________________43___________________
Anomalys on CNPP. Well, because this is Survarium.
___________________44___________________
A new map about just close quarter/urban warfare. This would definatly fit into survarium world.

I'm thinking of something like CoD-Ghosts map "Warhawk". It just needs more roots and plants, eating the buildings.
___________________45___________________
A snowy map - Is there no winter in Survarium? White decals and camo to buy would make much more sense then too.
___________________46___________________
"get more out of treasure hunt + 50% more rewards for completing missions"-Gold-advantage outdated (help menu update see point 70)
___________________47___________________
on School map, you sometimes can not wallbang mines in stairway-walls, even with B10.
___________________48___________________
Medic skill needs improvement, you should get points for healing, and they should be work on target and dropped on floor.

Also you could implement a unique Armour-set, that gives extra healing and for example generates a Medkit every 30sec.

Generated Medkits should only work on allies, else they are to strong.

Also setbonus can give increased capacity for medicine in total. Rise total 8 to 12 or something.
___________________49___________________
Slaughter - London; just block off the basement and maybe the right and left far sides (sniper stairway), tickets to 150
___________________50___________________
Upgrade special ammo cartridges. When use 3 bronze we have a 50% chance to get 1 silver, 3 silver>50% 1 gold cartridge.
___________________51___________________
A Gas-Tank with a extra pocket + capacity, please.
___________________52___________________
A Gas-Tank with an extra Artifact-slot, like we had before in Tier10.
___________________53___________________
Weapon swap speed in tree or on armour should also affect scopetoggling.
___________________54___________________
First stage of Dangerous Knowledge - players who get teleported to the checkpoint get full ammo,

but the player who runs out get nothing. In reality this player needs refilled ammo the most.
___________________55___________________
When using a 45 degree scope, your recoil should work on 45° aswell, obviously.
___________________56___________________
Enable League/Ranking as a passive system, so players participate if they want or not.

Normal Elo is Ranking-elo, maybe reset elo for it again.

Normal people will have no long waiting times. You can Play tier1-2 without leaguesystem.
___________________57___________________
"Adaption" in 3rd skilltree should prevent your Gastank from consuming.
___________________58___________________
More prestige levels. Right now with 140 points we can not have everything in tree. Not even close to. Reward Vets.
___________________59___________________
Supply Pocket in 5th tree should allow you to pick a pistol on your second profile. Current state is Pistol or no pistol at all.
___________________60___________________
Give us "Gungame Event(Winter 2018)" as permanent. It was fun and competetive without skilltrees for everyone. (just too many disconnects)
___________________61___________________
When you get disconnected and are unable to join the game again,

you should get refund booster + ammo + premium time.
___________________62___________________
Grenade launcher - change grenade explosion radius to all explosives radius and add

some extra explosive resistance in 4th or 5th tree aswell. As a weapon attachment, as supply or even instead of a pistol.
___________________63___________________
We need to exchange bound attachments between weapons with and without "skin".

Right now we can only use attachments of same weapon type, but not for "skins"
___________________64___________________
time stamps for the chat
___________________65___________________
an invitation's section for the chat, where you can post an open invitation (for PVE for example)
___________________66___________________
see a player's status in the chat, so you know if he is offline or in a match.
___________________67___________________
glove upgrades: less time to use a medkit, faster defusing of traps, faster planting of traps (see next suggestion)
___________________68___________________
add some planting time for traps + scanners (maybe time to ready a grenade can affect it aswell)
___________________69___________________
New players need attachments or they quit the game when they see how long the grind can be
___________________70___________________
update the help menu, screenshots and Texts in it are like 2 or more years old
___________________71___________________
Give a player score aswell for disposing an enemys trap via his shoe lining perk (4th tree)
___________________72___________________
Get points every second or few for capturing a research unit, i mean why is it even only for success
___________________73___________________
in shooting grounds our Minimap doesnt show objects and scanner-range, yet.
___________________74___________________
AFK players with auto-respawn especially in slaughter-school should get their autorespawn deactivated after 3min or 5 death without moving
___________________75___________________
last player that survives a round of s&d in the winning team should get some points for defending.
___________________76___________________
change the colour of premium armour. R G B Y O or even to the standard version of this armour.
___________________77___________________
If you bought lifetime premium and it is maintenance you should get a compensation like 500 Parts + 1000exp + 2000rep
___________________78___________________
when you reached all 10 Prestiges in each faction you should not get any more REP or repboosters from PVE, daily or treasurehunt, like you get no more exp-rewards after reaching level 100.
___________________79___________________
H&K MP7 A1 (league reward for tokens) should give +5% damage modifier as the original weapon has aswell.
___________________80___________________
in s&d the defender side (at least on abandonded base) win way more often then attacker, maybe switch sides of teams every round or 2nd, not every 3rd.
___________________81___________________
Show us unmasking radius details on weapon statistics
___________________82___________________
we should be able to see PVE difficulty in loading screen or even ingame, to double check if we started the correct one
___________________83___________________
either increase scanner-range in CNPP, or decrease it in other slaughter maps to be consistent (also look idea 20, 34 & 68)
___________________84___________________
The "ks 23 catbird" premium weapon has slightly more muzzle velocity and material penetration then its free version. (p2w)
___________________85___________________
players should be able to select ammunition which they want to get as a drop after winning. (mitigate the p2w feeling)
___________________86___________________
we need extended bracket + laser + optical sight for Mauser pistol
___________________87___________________
Grenadier in physical tree could affect throwing-distance of stationarys and mines. worth try
___________________88___________________
Akimbo pistols - a skillpoint in last tier of physical tree maybe.
___________________89___________________
two collimators aiming time bonus is kind of unfair
___________________90___________________
A new unique upgrade rank to ONE selectable attachment per weapon which multiplicates the statistics by 100,200,300%
epic magazine, superior Laser, carbon hardened grip or whatever you call that new unique tier.
___________________91___________________
a player should get "+1 point assist supply destroyed" if someone disabled something in his sensors rage.
___________________92___________________
Weapon swap speed has to be shown in workshop and gun-statistics
i suspect it to be different from gun to gun and enhancing it in skilltree should show results.
___________________93___________________
making a copy or weakened copy of an item.
for example: i have perfectly upgraded and rolled P90; now i want an other with other mods, maybe distance instead of material penetration. Now i can copy it for x² silver plus spareparts, select and keep one of my modifications and it creates a new one with random mods or in blue appearance if you have enough silver and/or spareparts to do so.
___________________94___________________
in the section knowledge base, ingame aswell as on our website, the spring artifact doesn't increase our reload speed, but in fact it does.
___________________xx___________________
cheers
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 09.02.2020, 09:00, edited 113 times in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

15.04.2019, 19:07

I think I'll merge all your posts into one in the end. Right now General Discussion has 6 topics on the first page that were opened by you, when you could have edited the first one, saying "guys, I edited OP, check it again". You're coming with a new idea every day, so you should probably wait to post all of them at once or at least more than one like piggy did, and ideally, this should be done in the Ideas and Proposals subforum.

There were different ELO ratings for each mode. They were combined because wait times were long.
Last edited by Chandrian on 15.04.2019, 22:24, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: typos
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

07.05.2019, 14:10

OneThreeOneTwo wrote:___________________16___________________
survarium.pro side would Need some changes too, for example Count artifacts delivered in s&d

This is a fan-made web-"side" :) All it does is it uses the official API provided by Vostok Games. You would have to talk to the site owner on his Discord about this. If it's something that he can't do, VG won't add this because the same guys who are developing the game would need to take time off to improve the API to be more detailed.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

12.05.2019, 19:24

1. I agree. Not everyone plays the same in different game modes.
2. Stars is bad idea from the begining in my opinion. Prizes should be awarded the best. Not those who have the most time to play.
3. Yup.
4. True.
5. You should always try to find someone from friends :). I do not recommend random players.
6. Votekick for PvP - yes.
7. This map is very small. I can not imagine even smaller.
8. Yeah map was fine. Only a bit unbalanced.
9./10. There was FFA game mode. Few players liked this mode. They removed it.
11. +
12. I was thinking about village in the middle of the map.
13. It could be useful.
14. It's already improved.
15. +
16. survarium.pro not belong to Vostok Games. It's fan-site.
17. Don't know what to say. I don't like s&d.
19. +
20. It would be useful, but it is not necessary.
21. You're right.
22. Freemium players can have bonus for friends in squad (+25%)
23. Too much time to do something like that.
24. No.. :D
26. Good idea.
27. I have no problems hearing this. You need to be close.
28. Nah.. I hated this mode.
29. Would be nice if we could choose to which weapon we want to get attachment for.
30. Game is enough hardcore for now. Very fast time-to-kill + armors gives almost nothing.
31. +
Last edited by Albi on 12.05.2019, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
Albi

13.05.2019, 21:53

I'd like to have a map voting system before match starts.
survivor_9947281117981110320

13.05.2019, 23:15

survivor_9947281117981110320:I'd like to have a map voting system before match starts.

that would be awesome, rematch same map or vote for another, rainy or sunny version would be named aswell.

can i add it into my post?

Edit: it is point 32 now mate. thanks
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 14.06.2019, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

14.05.2019, 09:27

OneThreeOneTwo:
that would be awesome, rematch same map or vote for another, rainy or sunny version would be named aswell.

can i add it into my post?

sure!
survivor_9947281117981110320

21.05.2019, 13:29

Please don't bump the topic again. If people want to talk about it, they will.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

09.07.2019, 22:07

How About:

social Lobby:

- time stamps for the chat, so you know you are not replying to a Question that was posted 20 minutes ago and the one who asked it is probably in a match or offline.

- an invitation's section for the chat, where you can post an open invitation (for PVE for example) that every player can accept, first come first serve. Maybe you can also see which game modes the leader has activated, so you're not joining for a mode you dont want to play (in PVP). I know you can search for a random PVE match, but most of the players ask for squadmates in the chat.

- see a player's status in the chat, so you know if the one you're talking too isnt in a match already. I often talk in general chat to kill time while waiting for a match, and then the conversation is suddenly interrupted when I find a match. Right now, nobody can see that, except if the person is in your friend's list.

Shooting ground:

- I'd like not only to test weapons, but attachments or Upgrades aswell. Maybe you want to know which collimator or scope is best for the weapon or which place to mount it (some weapons for example feature a dovetail and an optic's mount on the foreshaft, which affects the size of the reticle, and define how much of the field of view the scope conceals) without binding it to the weapon yet.
Same with upgrades. This would be nice especially for new players.

Upgrades:

- some additional glove upgrades: less time to use a medkit, faster defusing of traps, faster planting of traps (see next suggestion)

Gameplay:

- add some planting time for traps and or make it only possible to plant while crouching. I know there's a delay so they dont detonate right after planting, but right now you can plant a Claymore in a blink of an eye in full sprint. This is crazy.

Additionally:

- You used to get one attachement when unlocking the belonging slot on the weapon. Bring it back. Again this would be nice for beginners. If devs think they will lose Money cause noone is buying Attachements anymore then restrict it to weapons t1-t3 so at least the beginners dont have to grind weeks to get the attachment they need (again many complain about owning a scope but lacking the rail to install it).
It's much more easier to get people to grind or buy gold (and modules) if they dont quit playing after the 10th match because they already see no end to the grind :)

Most important and the least of effort needed to implement:

- update the help menu, screenshots and Texts in it are like 2 or more years old. The new module system or the PVE mode aren't featured too. I dont know how often I see beginners asking some really basic stuff, it would be nice for them to get the information from that menu.
If you read reviews on steam, you notice many people saying it's a pay to win game, because the mechanics are too complex and not well enough explained (just take the one-tier-matchmaking when there are still equipment tiers)
Don't get me wrong, I like it that way, tons of modifications and upgrades for the equipment, but for new players this is overwhelming if there's no place in the game itself where things are properly explained.
Most of this negative reviews come from Players that didnt even play 10 hours.

Biggest problem of this game is the low player base.

Feel free to add to your starting post.

Cheers

Bretzel

Bretzelbub

09.07.2019, 22:18

Bretzelbub wrote:- I'd like not only to test weapons, but attachments or Upgrades aswell. Maybe you want to know which collimator or scope is best for the weapon or which place to mount it (some weapons for example feature a dovetail and an optic's mount on the foreshaft, which affects the size of the reticle, and define how much of the field of view the scope conceals) without binding it to the weapon yet.

This is already possible but you need to have bought the weapon. Then you go to its workshop menu, select an attachment (or more than one) and if you click on "to shooting ground" to the right, you'll be able to test the attachments.

Bretzelbub wrote:- You used to get one attachement when unlocking the belonging slot on the weapon. Bring it back. Again this would be nice for beginners. If devs think they will lose Money cause noone is buying Attachements anymore then restrict it to weapons t1-t3 so at least the beginners dont have to grind weeks to get the attachment they need (again many complain about owning a scope but lacking the rail to install it).
It's much more easier to get people to grind or buy gold (and modules) if they dont quit playing after the 10th match because they already see no end to the grind :)

Changes to reduce the randomness to getting the desired modules are planned and should be released soon, read the latest Q&A.

Bretzelbub wrote:- update the help menu, screenshots and Texts in it are like 2 or more years old. The new module system or the PVE mode aren't featured too. I dont know how often I see beginners asking some really basic stuff, it would be nice for them to get the information from that menu.

This is planned, as far as I know. There was a contest on the RU forum (there wasn't one on the international forum because this community doesn't participate in social events that much) to update the "help" page and winners were chosen, so this should be updated at some point, but I can't tell you when.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

09.02.2020, 09:04

edited 09.february 2020 9:00CET

added a word to my opening sentence,
removed some spelling mistakes,
point 94 added
"in the section knowledge base, ingame aswell as on our website, the spring artifact doesn't increase our reload speed, but in fact it does."

PS: this post, or one of its kind, needs to be on first page, change my mind.
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 09.02.2020, 09:06, edited 3 times in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

09.02.2020, 12:15

Come back and play the game because 8, 25 and 43 are already implemented ;)
45 - there was a winter map for fall 2019.
64 - timestamps for chat existed in the past and were removed with the new lobby, I don't know why.
79 - a few MP7 legend versions existed and the +5% damage bonus one was exclusive to those who reached rank 1. If there is no +5% damage version now, devs don't want it to be there.
89 - aiming time bonus is the same for all collimators: -12% on purple quality. The only reason people use two identical ones is because they obstruct the view less than something like an RSA-S.

Some of your other suggestions were answered here, here and here, so if you're pleased with the answers maybe you could delete those and the already implemented ones to make the list shorter, I'm sure that re-ordering the list won't be a problem, seeing that you have edited your post a whopping 113 times already.

EDIT: 68 - implemented too, there is a slight delay when using any kind of supplies that need to be placed now (sensors, totems, claymores...)
Last edited by Chandrian on 09.02.2020, 18:46, edited 3 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion