stupid VG proposal about cheat software.

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

23.02.2019, 12:36

Hey guys,

VG propose to give you 10 000 gold if you proove that you use a cheat.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/355840/d ... 923266424/

Who need gold when he use a cheat software ?
And,
Who is enough idiot to say "hey VG, look, i hack, give me 10 000 gold".
What will the player do with 10 000 gold on a banned account ?

And, with this post, VG say that a video is not a proof... So, reporting is useless ?
User avatar
ike07
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: 11.07.2015, 15:27

23.02.2019, 14:41

ike07 wrote:if you proove that you use a cheat.

If you prove that cheats can be used in the game.

People on RU forum are saying that it's so easy to bypass BattlEye that it can be done by someone who didn't skip computer science lessons in school.

Almost in every negative Steam review or at the in-game chat you can see the words "cheaters everywhere", "in the matches I play, I constantly see 2-3 cheaters".

If it's so easy to do, we're offering you to prove it and get 10,000 gold. This condition isn't new, it's been there for over a year (actually, since BattlEye's implementation) and if people say it's easy to do, it shouldn't be an issue to prove it if you even get a reward for it.

Your successes can even be posted in this thread, it's nothing worth hiding.

ike07 wrote:Who is enough idiot to say "hey VG, look, i hack, give me 10 000 gold".

You can do this on an account you don't care about, I guess :) But yes, if you try to use it on your main account and you get banned because the cheat is already blacklisted by BattlEye, you'll get a full account ban, with no 10K gold.
ike07 wrote:And, with this post, VG say that a video is not a proof... So, reporting is useless ?

That's not what that post says, but I guess that you only read the blue part in big letters?
Last edited by Chandrian on 23.02.2019, 15:18, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

23.02.2019, 17:20

The original post from Danteska has been modified after i posted here. The hour of the modification is under his anwser :)

Before, it was clearly written that a video isn't a suffisant proof, and that VG want a video of the screen of a player using himself a cheat software.

Next time i should do a capture :)
Last edited by ike07 on 23.02.2019, 17:27, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
ike07
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: 11.07.2015, 15:27

23.02.2019, 17:57

ike07 wrote:The original post from Danteska has been modified after i posted here. The hour of the modification is under his anwser :)

Next time i should do a capture :)

Lying to suit your argument isn't right, ike07.

The message is the same as it was when you posted the link here, the only changes are that in this sentence a "we" was added because it was missing it.

The hours and years that we spent blocking through manual checks should be enough proof that we don't support an unfair game.

ike07 wrote:Before, it was clearly written that a video isn't a suffisant proof, and that VG want a video of the screen of a player using himself a cheat software.

It still says this, just like it did before:

A correct example would need to show YOU using the application to access our address space and output data from it, from your monitor. Record the video and send it to aivanov@vostokgames.com

This is so you don't go sharing videos around and them being posted by different people so they can get "free" 10,000 gold.

But if you want to report a cheater, you can do so with a simple match id and timestamps of suspicious moments (which implies you watching the replay), sending it to Support. Replays can be downloaded if you know the match id and they seem to be working (although it looks like survarium.pro isn't registering all the matches currently).
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

24.02.2019, 04:03

Danteska is Chandrian. Am I right?
User avatar
Tanatloc
 
Posts: 895
Joined: 08.03.2016, 17:01

24.02.2019, 13:44

Chandrian:
If you prove that cheats can be used in the game.

People on RU forum are saying that <a href="https://forum.survarium.com/ru/viewtopic.php?p=1270070#p1270070" class="postlink.

Almost in every negative Steam review or at the in-game chat you can see the words "cheaters everywhere", "in the matches I play, I constantly see 2-3 cheaters".

If it's so easy to do, we're offering you to prove it and get 10,000 gold. This condition isn't new, it's been there for over a year (actually, since BattlEye's implementation) and if people say it's easy to do, it shouldn't be an issue to prove it if you even get a reward for it.


First in my point of view the first cheater of the game is VG by is bad netcode, it is normal to have suspicion in a so broken game, look new update with new smoke and I'm still kill in the head across smoke. For only 2 possibility or the smoke doesn't appear at the same time between players or they shit. But like I say on a previous post I feel that VG advantage RU player with netcode just they want it like that.

Chandrian:
That's not what that post says, but I guess that you only read the blue part in big letters?



Yes for VG video wasn't a prove often you could have and answer from VG that he get info from is team mate or blblablabla...Fact is that VG have always give freedom to cheaters, do you remember players like Lazerhawk or Marcin something, the story with IRBIS, what happen to them? nothing.
I write a list on the forum with name of players who have use and download cheat and? Nothing for VG that a player download a cheat was not a prove.
I report a player from my clan who was cheating, what did VG? Nothing.

For VG it was no cheater in Survarium and anyway VG never make is own auto critic and what ever happen they are always right.
You always have to prove that guy is cheating but never VG can prove you that he isn't cheating.

And what about that viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16299 did someone check this guy? because on this replay he is clearly cheating like he don't have any grass on is screen.
I play against that player 15 minuts after that post and for me he use an aimbot.

But I have to admit that from the time battleeyes have been introduce I didn't anything really strange, except from 0,56 I again start to see weird things happening.
Last edited by William-g on 24.02.2019, 15:28, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
William-g
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: 07.04.2014, 10:57
Location: warsaw

24.02.2019, 15:39

William-g wrote:do you remember players like Lazerhawk or Marcin something, the story with IRBIS, what happen to them? nothing.

Lazerhawk was part of [-ГГ-] clan, most of them were banned for using cheats. Main account called [-ГГ-] Łaźęrhąwk was banned on 2016-05-17, he had many alt accounts that were banned before that. But he was never good, we always knew he cheated.
Maksim (IRBIS clan leader, if I recall correctly) was banned, but not for cheating, he got banned for match fixing.

You can probably name only a handful of players who the community thought were godlike and then got banned. Most of the banned guys were average, new players using cheats to give them advantage, they were pretty blatant, they were not "known pros to the community".

Nesh (2.63kd), Leki (3.21kd), 4RC (2.58kd), aMigo SMW (2.26kd), Aasen, hx0t, AnoObis, -1hp-, WEST-UA, Tакое (2.85kd), Religott (2.54kd), _bulldog_, 1_D, Kanonir, Inferion (2.72kd), zBoJIKz, Srkz, Ц_и_г_а, _ZIL_ (2.93kd), S G (2.9kd), TeRaPeVt_36i6 (3.28kd)... and probably a dozen more players I'm forgetting right now.
They were killing machines, most of them with level 100, lots of them were reported many times and none of them is banned as far as I know, and all stopped playing long time ago. I never had most of them in my friendlist, but them being not legit has not been proven to this day.

Like Jinxedster once said long time ago,
there are those who see hackers, hackers everywhere. Every time they get fragged by a prediction rocket? Hacks. Everytime somone was waiting for them with guns drawn? Hacks. A lucky flick shot? Nope, hacks. Waiting behind a corner? HAAAACKKKKSSSSSS!!!

William-g wrote:Fact is that VG have always give freedom to cheaters

William-g wrote:For VG it was no cheater in Survarium

A very long banlist with clantags and profile levels of when VG used to publish banlists (they stopped after BattlEye was implemented) is still available at http://survarium.pro/info/bans Most of the guys you'll find on it were players with low levels.

William-g wrote:And what about that viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16299 did someone check this guy? because on this replay he is clearly cheating like he don't have any grass on is screen.
I play against that player 15 minuts after that post and for me he use an aimbot.

For me that kill looks suspicious, yes. The problem is that report is from one day before Update 0.57 dropped, so it's not possible to download the replay anymore (and even if it was possible, it wouldn't be possible to view it). But this player has matches from the current version of the game, 0.57. If someone cares enough, like da_capo (who used to like to scout for hard to catch cheaters), he will download a replay from a random match and will check it.
Last edited by Chandrian on 24.02.2019, 16:06, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

24.02.2019, 16:24

Tanatloc:Danteska is Chandrian. Am I right?


I think.
User avatar
ike07
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: 11.07.2015, 15:27

24.02.2019, 16:27

Chandrian:
Lazerhawk was part of [-ГГ-] clan, most of them were banned for using cheats. Main account called [-ГГ-] Łaźęrhąwk was banned on 2016-05-17, he had many alt accounts that were banned before that. But he was never good, we always knew he cheated.
Maksim (IRBIS clan leader, if I recall correctly) was banned, but not for cheating, he got banned for match fixing.


Concerning Lazerhawk is name still is in PVE quicker player who finish the map. And even if VG ban most of is account the y never take a serious decision as blocking IP.

Chandrian:
Nesh (2.63kd), Leki (3.21kd), 4RC (2.58kd), aMigo SMW (2.26kd), Aasen, hx0t, AnoObis, -1hp-, WEST-UA, Tакое (2.85kd), Religott (2.54kd), _bulldog_, 1_D, Kanonir, Inferion (2.72kd), zBoJIKz, Srkz, Ц_и_г_а, _ZIL_ (2.93kd), S G (2.9kd), TeRaPeVt_36i6 (3.28kd)...


I remember those players, some for me where legit, and some like AnoObis where cheating.

Chandrian:
For me that kill looks suspicious, yes. The problem is that report is from one day before Update 0.57 dropped, so it's not possible to download the replay anymore (and even if it was possible, it wouldn't be possible to view it). But this player has matches from the current version of the game, 0.57. If someone cares enough, like da_capo (who used to like to scout for hard to catch cheaters), he will download a replay from a random match and will check it.


And VG they can't check it?

like after Battle eyes the game was looking clean but in 0,56 was things that I didn't see from long time.
User avatar
William-g
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: 07.04.2014, 10:57
Location: warsaw

24.02.2019, 16:57

Last edited by Chandrian on 24.02.2019, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

24.02.2019, 21:33

Chandrian:
Lazerhawk was part of [-ГГ-] clan, most of them were banned for using cheats. Main account called [-ГГ-] Łaźęrhąwk was banned on 2016-05-17, he had many alt accounts that were banned before that. But he was never good, we always knew he cheated.


That's odd since most people were defending him at the time, and basically said gitgud
User avatar
Kube
 
Posts: 732
Joined: 15.04.2013, 16:46

02.03.2019, 21:39

Kube:

That's odd since most people were defending him at the time, and basically said gitgud

Only people who defended him were VG by not banning his main for a long time even if he was reported for blatantly prefiring through walls in almost every match.
User avatar
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer
 
Posts: 572
Joined: 02.11.2016, 23:51

18.03.2019, 14:01

Wanna know about cheating sw?
Here it comes...
<link removed - virus>
The file is not a virus, it's clean (as per Kaspersky) and it's password protected.
Who password protects a virus?
Last edited by Chandrian on 18.03.2019, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <link removed - virus>
User avatar
NoMoreAmmo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 15.12.2018, 14:01

18.03.2019, 14:05

https://survarium.pro/matches/12977261 - Both CALGON players play strange. Just aim and kill me every 100 % with Barrett or any other weapon. Probably mouse macro software, or something else. In game chat even other players said - they have some reputation...
User avatar
aZERO77
 
Posts: 579
Joined: 31.08.2014, 12:41
Location: Swamp near the Forest - North Europe

18.03.2019, 14:06

NoMoreAmmo:Wanna know about cheating sw?
Here it comes...
<link removed - virus>
The file is not a virus, it's clean (as per Kaspersky) and it's password protected.
Who password protects a virus?


OMG...
Last edited by Chandrian on 18.03.2019, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <link removed - virus>
User avatar
aZERO77
 
Posts: 579
Joined: 31.08.2014, 12:41
Location: Swamp near the Forest - North Europe

18.03.2019, 14:11

aZERO77:

OMG...

What?
User avatar
NoMoreAmmo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 15.12.2018, 14:01

18.03.2019, 14:16

NoMoreAmmo:
What?

Same as you said. I can read RU, so i read comments and this "software" description. Some ppl are happy - because it works, others ppl say - hey - we loosing playerbase because of these things...Sad, that some ppl enjoy to play using the cheats..
Last edited by aZERO77 on 18.03.2019, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
aZERO77
 
Posts: 579
Joined: 31.08.2014, 12:41
Location: Swamp near the Forest - North Europe

18.03.2019, 14:19

aZERO77:
Same as you said. I can read RU, so i read comments and this "software" description. Some ppl hapy, that it works, some ppl say - hey - we loosing playerbase because of these things...Sad, that some ppl enjoy to play using the cheats..

The saddest thing is that VG is itself denying the presence of these sw.
I posted this link in the ingame chat and they banned me.
VG is conniving and also imho has interest in cheating sw, if not they wouldn't act as they do.
User avatar
NoMoreAmmo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 15.12.2018, 14:01

18.03.2019, 14:23

NoMoreAmmo:
The saddest thing is that VG is itself denying the presence of these sw.
I posted this link in the ingame chat and they banned me.
VG is conniving and also imho has interest in cheating sw, if not they wouldn't act as they do.

Next time better not post similar info in game chat. Better write to support.
User avatar
aZERO77
 
Posts: 579
Joined: 31.08.2014, 12:41
Location: Swamp near the Forest - North Europe

18.03.2019, 14:31

aZERO77:
Next time better not post similar info in game chat. Better write to support.

Listen,
I asked VG to delete my account because I'm disgusted of this situation. Well, in spite of the art. 17 of the GDPR EU 2016/671, VG privacy policy doesn't contemplate data deletion. https://support.survarium.com/index.php ... t-deletion
That's against law.
Honest people who play the game honestly has the right to know that cheating sw exists.
I'm hones to I refuse to use any cheating.
You could see my stat on Survarium Pro.
Last edited by NoMoreAmmo on 18.03.2019, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NoMoreAmmo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 15.12.2018, 14:01

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion