Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

04.03.2021, 17:33

@HelDoRe

very sad that youre not able to understand that human beeings can be fukcing awesome - not only in gaming, in every topic if you go with enough practise, knowledge, experience and sometimes talent. i dont want to push this to an offtopic but i rly hope for you that someday youre going to understand that (nearly) nothing is impossible in life.

To keep it ontopic here just few skill videos from other games, from players who were also not cheating - enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3LZ6Wh0yM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKHOZNBm8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4HXbEnI6w
apfelmu2

05.03.2021, 07:40

apfelmu2 wrote:@HelDoRe

very sad that youre not able to understand that human beeings can be fukcing awesome - not only in gaming, in every topic if you go with enough practise, knowledge, experience and sometimes talent. i dont want to push this to an offtopic but i rly hope for you that someday youre going to understand that (nearly) nothing is impossible in life.

To keep it ontopic here just few skill videos from other games, from players who were also not cheating - enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3LZ6Wh0yM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKHOZNBm8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4HXbEnI6w

People also tend to forget that a lot of players have specalised gaming hardware. Mouse, keyboard and extremely high refresh-rates.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

12.03.2021, 17:47

Oh .. i forgot about gaming hardware/software like mouse Bloody with no-recoil scripts.....
HelDoRe

12.03.2021, 20:22

HelDoRe:Oh .. i forgot about gaming hardware/software like mouse Bloody with no-recoil scripts.....

Move your mouse down while shooting? That hard here in low recoil survarium? We can continue this discussion, kind of amuses me =)
apfelmu2

12.03.2021, 21:40

Im not noob, i work hard for my skills not only in this game, but ... talking with devs, and alway "same old song" ... they said always "there is no cheaters!" - first search from google:
https://ggsel.com/nl/catalog/product/2486354
dig for more ?
if this anti cheat system is there so perfect, then devs - sell this to CS:GO, Fortnite, Battlefield and other games, from this patent is so many money, then they stop taking money from us :)
I wont only true, not empty "no cheaters there" words. Dev are so blind, or so stupid, or want desperatly ours money and lie....
HelDoRe

13.03.2021, 01:14

A macro isn't a "cheat" that BattleEye can detect and it certainly doesn't fall into the same category as an aimbot or wallhack cheat of the old days.

If you capture footage of this macro being used then support will analyse it. If proven to their satisfaction, the user will be banned.

That being said, you really need to understand that someone with double your ELO will do things that you find impossible. You cannot argue against this point.

You only have to visit the Battleeye website to see how many major titles are supported by it, this isn't some "random no-good" system so stop trying to make it sound like it isn't doing exactly what it's designed to do. Any community member who was playing before BE came knows exactly how much impact it has made on the game...

This conversation is just going around and around because you can't let it go.

Bottom line - if Survarium team or community detect or find a new cheat that BattleEye can prevent, then it is submitted to BE and the cheaters are swiftly banned - along with anyone who trys to use it in the future. This has not happened in a long time.
If you capture gameplay of suspected macro users and provide it to support team they will analyse it and ban if proven beyond a doubt.

If you just want to have an argument about your opinion and how Survarium is only what you say it is and disregard everything else that senior players and staff have been telling you, that isn't discussion.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

13.03.2021, 11:53

battleeye has always been laughed at and is often the first thing bypassed just like punkbuster. dont assume it will solve all your problems because it will not. neither of these will detect changed textures either. so once a data miner locates the textures of players. it becomes an easy task to replace the system files with a texture, let's say orange, and now characters will be bright orange or any other neon color. this "hack" has been in gaming for ages.
Geronimo553

13.03.2021, 13:08

To suggest that we have a problem in THIS particular game with your "texture replacing data miners", given our player numbers seems unrealistic to me.
Not sure where you got your information that BE can not detect changes in system/texture files.
Also we cannot discuss cheat methods on this forum so if you wish to share your expertise, please do it in a support ticket.

I don't know why it is important to some people to continually assure us that Survarium is just as much of a target for hackers and cheaters as games with large profitable player bases. It isn't.
Those who have been here since the old times know this is not the reality but it never seems to end.

Is it possible to enjoy the game and trust that the team are doing their best to ensure this free game is as clean as they can make it?
You know they are doing their absolute best for you guys right?

Do we need to continually bash away at this "There are hacks in all games you are silly if you think Survarium is clean" thing? Round and round we go...
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

13.03.2021, 14:58

Geronimo553 wrote:battleeye has always been laughed at and is often the first thing bypassed just like punkbuster. dont assume it will solve all your problems because it will not. neither of these will detect changed textures either. so once a data miner locates the textures of players. it becomes an easy task to replace the system files with a texture, let's say orange, and now characters will be bright orange or any other neon color. this "hack" has been in gaming for ages.

Some of us admins like me play at the highest skill level in the game and we don't remember the last time we saw a cheater. There are players who use Nvidia Profiler exploits to remove grass, but system detects this too and bans are handed out manually.

The problem comes when the playerbase is too big. BattlEye is not a bad anti-cheat. I played PUBG, it had BE and it was infested with cheats. Why? Skin market for real money made it worth the risk and, also, insane amount of Chinese players just used cyber-cafe PCs with pre-installed cheats. In such cases the devs or BE cannot keep up with cheat blacklist, as way too many new cheats get launched every day. That's not the case for survarium. There have not been any free cheats since BE launched, only paid ones, but they never last a lot.

And by the way the only possible cheats in survarium are wallhack or aimbot. Speedhack or immortality are not possible. If speed values differ from the server, you will not be able to move at all, for example. Texture swapping is possible, but only for camos/decals and only on your own character, it's client-side, so others wouldn't see it. You need to understand that there are not many games out there that use a server-side anti-cheat that checks your file values, even if those games have anti-cheats.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

13.03.2021, 18:06

I have been around since 2013. The complaints since then are the same as now. So lets not delv into how great the game is. Because there has been little in the way of progression through game development. Much has improved sure, however it would be dishonest to believe the game is as bullet proof as some claim it to be. There has been so many questionable players that I am just amazed none could be using modified software. There are clear times when I get zapped in ways that are beyond questionable. Many have expressed the same and yet, all is fine. lol
Geronimo553

14.03.2021, 00:28

You don't have any matches on your profile since 2015, your last activity on the forum is from 2015. You have a total of 195 hours of playtime and 95 of them have been in the last 5 days since you came back. So I think that you have a lot to catch up, for example the 2 new skill trees that you never had access to, new game mechanics, new weapons, new kind of supplies or even the modules system which was introduced in 2016.

Your ELO (skill group) is increasing by the day. Today (in your last match) was your peak point in ELO, you never had a higher value. But you are being put with or against people who have a bit higher ELO, and this is to have reasonable wait times, at the cost of worse team balance because the playerbase is small. I suggest you watch youtubers like Alex Stan or Hand of Midas and you'll see what top performance looks in this game.

Many have expressed the same and yet, all is fine. That's correct. This is because no one has claimed the 10,000 gold award to demonstrate a working cheat as of the latest version of the game at any time. No one has proven otherwise, this 10,000 gold offer is not new and everyone knows about it. And to get the 10,000 Gold it's not enough to just google a cheat and send us links. You'd have to download it yourself, confirm that it's working with the latest version and send us video proof. Can be done on a smurf, in case you fear getting banned.

The game barely has 2000 players online at peak hour now. When it was more popular and didn't have anti-cheat, there were A LOT of cheaters. After BattlEye was implemented, this number got reduced to practically zero, but from time to time some people developed cheats, which worked for maybe 1 week until definitions got updated server-side. Last of such cheats was available in january of 2020 but even then users were getting automatic bans after 1 match, because there are systems in the game to detect insane precision or too many headshots. In your matches I'm seeing your opponents do 28 kills with 8 deaths, but just 7 headshots. You might say they can adjust their accuracy to not do headshots, but their accuracy is pretty normal too, not over 30 %. And I've even talked to guys who have 50 % headshot rate in the last 2 months and they were somehow complaining about aimbots.

I'm a bit rusty since I don't have much time to play anymore because of work, but if you'd like to we could play a 1v1 on US server (you'd have the ping advantage because I'm from EU) and I can guarantee you'd be seeing me do weird stuff, my ELO is more than 2 times higher than yours. I hope that this should show you what top performance looks like if you don't want to look up the guys that I mentioned above. Message me on Discord if you'd like to do this.
Last edited by Chandrian on 14.03.2021, 13:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

14.03.2021, 03:32

Sometimes people refuse to hear the words.

All I get is a 'lol'.

This is why these topics get closed - it just never ends.
I hope you take Chan up on his offer, he is genuine and he will give you some insight into the reality of top level FPS - if you actually care.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

16.03.2021, 13:09

The following topic I´m talking about a possible invincibility cheat.

Eighth paragraph

viewtopic.php?p=313117#p313117
Last edited by RiotOfDoom on 16.03.2021, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

16.03.2021, 13:17

Chandrian:
Many have expressed the same and yet, all is fine. That's correct. This is because no one has claimed the 10,000 gold award to demonstrate a working cheat as of the latest version of the game at any time. No one has proven otherwise, this 10,000 gold offer is not new and everyone knows about it. And to get the 10,000 Gold it's not enough to just google a cheat and send us links. You'd have to download it yourself, confirm that it's working with the latest version and send us video proof. Can be done on a smurf, in case you fear getting banned.

Rather of not cussing you out, I want my 5000 gold! And this guy gets his other half (I mean Oleg RU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XWL4dyaig

If I don´t get my gold, you and the other community managers proof, that you´re not real men and can´t take responsibility for your words
Last edited by RiotOfDoom on 16.03.2021, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

16.03.2021, 20:18

That's not how this works, funny guy. Videos of suspects are pointless. If you know what cheat the suspect was supposedly using, then find it, download it and prove that it works in whatever is the current version of the game we have at the time. Record a video of yourself using this cheat with its UI visible on your screen and send it to Joe. All of this of course if you don't get autobanned after one match.
Last edited by Chandrian on 16.03.2021, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

16.03.2021, 21:11

RiotOfDoom wrote:
Rather of not cussing you out, I want my 5000 gold! And this guy gets his other half (I mean Oleg RU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XWL4dyaig

If I don´t get my gold, you and the other community managers proof, that you´re not real men and can´t take responsibility for your words

Video is nothing more than a guy making claims and trolling. Not once ounce of proof. Try again please.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

16.03.2021, 22:00

haha. I knew it. Why did I even try to proof. Pathetic.
You really sent a complaint on youtube to take down the video. What a girly move
Last edited by RiotOfDoom on 16.03.2021, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

16.03.2021, 22:07

RiotOfDoom wrote:haha. I knew it. Why did I even try to proof. Pathetic.
You really sent a complaint on youtube to take down the video. What a girly move

We have every right to have videos that blatantly lie and are made purely for the purpose of malice taken down. As we said, that video showed nothing.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion