Survarium Patch 0.66 is Live. Play Now!

This section is for discussing the story behind the game and Survarium universe.

17.02.2021, 12:06

Survarium Patch 0.66 with a new game mode, decals for character and prestige levels, and many balancing changes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66a
General Changes

- Introduced unique decals for reaching player character's levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100.
- Level 100 decal provides +10% to reputation, the rest provides +1%, +2%, +3%, +4%, +5%, +6%, +7%, +8%, +9% to experience correspondingly.
- Introduced unique decals for maxing out prestige rank (prestige 10) in each of the factions.
- Each max prestige rank decal provides +10% to spare parts.
- If you already meet the requirements for receiving one or more of these decals, you will automatically receive them after Survarium Update 0.66 goes live.
- Changed logic of awarding free stash maps. Now you should get free stash maps faster (weekly restrictions still apply).
- Introduced new locations' screenshots on the loading screens.

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/survarium-066-level-decals-3000x1099.jpg

New game mode "Paintball"

- Try the new game mode! Paintball is a team deathmatch in which all characters are armed with a paintball marker and have the same equipment.
- Two teams – blue and red – fight in a match. Eliminate the opposing team players to win! The game mode is available on the following locations: School, Tarakanovsky Fort and Vostok Radar Station.
- The game mode is temporarily available under PvP and Create custom match tabs. The game mode has no bots (AI controlled characters).

Changes to Team Deathmatch and Slaughter

- The number of resurrection points now depends on the number of players in a match. With only 14 players there's 10 points less, with 12 players – 20 points less and so on.
- The difference between teams' points to end a match prematurely is now 40 for matches with 12-15 players and 30 for matches with 8-11 players.
- Team Deathmatch on Takaranovsky Fort, Vector Laboratory, Cologne Bridge, and London is now limited to 120 points, and to 100 points on other locations. Slaughter on the aforementioned locations is limited to 150 points.
- Resurrection points are now subtracted only when a player character dies. Bots' deaths do not count for this. The only exception are practice matches when one of the teams has only bots (AI controlled characters).

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/survarium-066-prestige-decals-3000x759.jpg

Weapons and equipment

- RPD. Aim time decreased from 0.4 to 0.35 sec. Slowdown when aiming decreased from 25% to 20%.
- RPK-74M. Aim time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- Fort-401. Aim time decreased from 0.4 to 0.35 sec. Slowdown when aiming decreased from 25% to 20%.
- FN Minimi. Aim time decreased from 0.4 to 0.35 sec. Slowdown when aiming decreased from 25% to 18%.
- PKP “Pecheneg”. Damage increased from 39 to 40. Aim time decreased from 0.43 to 0.38 sec. Slowdown when aiming decreased from 28% to 20%.
- Colt Python. Bullet speed increased from 350 to 500 m/s.
- Valmet Rk.62. Aim time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3.
- FN FNC. Aim time decreased from 0.32 to 0.3.
- Mauser M.712. Damage increased from 40 to 42. Rate of fire increased from 550 to 700.
- Increased the number of pellets for shotguns.
- Vepr-12. Rate of fire increased from 300 to 330. Effective range decreased from 20 to 16 м. Shot grouping decreased.
- Saiga-12K. Damage increased from 160 to 175. Rate of fire decreased from 330 to 280. Shot grouping increased.
- Zubr UM-4 equipment set. Added a new set bonus "Health restored by a medkit +50%".
- Bison equipment set. Increased set bonus "Health restored by a medkit" from 20% to 50%.
- Pmk-7S gas mask. Armor increased from 40 to 50.
- Gas mask Barrier. Armor increased from 40 to 50.
- Veles mask. Armor increased from 40 to 50.
- Maradeur gas mask. Armor increased from 40 to 45
- Maradeur MKII gas mask. Armor increased from 40 to 45.
- Fearsome mask. Armor increased from 40 to 45.
- Explorer hat. Armor increased from 25 to 40.
- Gas mask Smaragd. Armor increased from 25 to 40.
- Respirator Zanaves. Armor increased from 15 to 25.
- Malachite respirator. Armor increased from 15 to 25.
- Amber respirator. Armor increased from 18 to 25.
- Scavenger hood. Armor increased from 20 to 30.
- Hunter’s hood. Armor increased from 20 to 30
- Master hood. Armor increased from 25 to 45
- Leshy’s hood. Armor increased from 25 to 45
- Protective mask. Armor increased from 25 to 45.
- Mounting helmet. Armor increased from 35 to 40.
- Stalker helmet. Armor increased from 39 to 45
- Helmet Skinner. Armor increased from 39 to 45.
- Piligrim mask. Armor increased from 40 to 55.
- Voyager mask. Armor increased from 40 to 55.
- Helmet Vityaz-s. Armor increased from 55 to 60.
- Helmet Defender. Armor increased from 55 to 60
- Assault mask. Armor increased from 55 to 60
- Mask Defender. Armor increased from 55 to 60
- Scout’s helmet. Armor increased from 55 to 58.
- Sokol-M helmet. Armor increased from 55 to 58.
- Sentry helmet. Armor increased from 45 to 54.
- Helmet ghost. Armor increased from 45 to 54.
- Delta helmet. Armor increased from 42 to 49.
- Delta 2 helmet. Armor increased from 42 to 49.
- Delta mask. Armor increased from 35 to 45.
- Delta 2 mask. Armor increased from 35 to 45.
- Combat Bulletproof Vest. Slowdown increased from 5% to 6%, energy consumption increased from 17% to 21%.
- Veteran Bulletproof Vest. Slowdown increased from 5% to 6%, energy consumption increased from 17% to 21%.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when there were no sounds of bullets flying by the player character.
- Fixed an issue when the game launcher did not save chosen language.
- Fixed an issue when an item in a visual slot increased anomaly protection gauge.
- Fixed an issue when player character could receive a high acceleration.

Download Survarium 0.66 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

See you on the battlefield!

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

20.02.2021, 13:30

I haven´t played Survarium now for more than one year and a half
I´ve seen the update notes and the new paintball mode.

Actually, I must say, I´m glad, that the devs try to bring back LMG´s by buffing their stats! I remember them to be almost dead back when I played.

Also, the new paintball mode´s a good introduction for a (sadly only) PVP based game like this, imo.
Why do I think so?
People like the post apocalyptic atmosphere and often play paintball and strikeball with Survarium or Stalker based setting.
Also we can´t deny that lotsa children play Survarium. Maybe this´ll stimulate people to play these sports irl and develop Survarium based settings which´ll also serve as a kind of PR. Also, an animation to sports´s always a good thing!

Who knows, maybe that´ll help Vostok find a new path to acquire more players and finances?...

Anyway, there´s still lotsa work to do, to satisfy new players and bring old ones back:

Ragdoll, open world, storm, return to static anomalies and rework the new ones, so that they fit into the ambient and don´t look like some Power ups (a detector for artifact hunting like in Call Of Pripyat´d make a good addition), PvE with mutants or even PvP with mutants and so big, open world maps, return to dynamic spawn, new animated meelee (Battlefield 3 etc., Doom), FREE PLAY, FREE PLAY, FREE PLAY!!! and I can and will write it some thousand times more!
Last edited by RiotOfDoom on 22.02.2021, 18:15, edited 7 times in total.
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

22.02.2021, 18:08

Played the game yesterday.

Positive new stuff that surprised me:

Base-rape protection,

VoIP,

craftable weapon modules,

graphics,

rainy CNPP,

finished skill- tree,

cost-free PvP matches,

the game didn´t crash throughout the whole session!,

the skill, which enables you to sell collected artifacts after a match,

20 gold on 7th day of playing the game

SVD, SOK, SVU, etc.

no extra damage modifier for weapons

Pay silver to reset skill tree

Things I disliked:
You can open only three crates after second coop mission play through for free. C´mon...,

still no hitmark when explosives kill or hit enemies e.g. grenades,

meelee seems to not work sometimes especially while sprinting (dunno if this is intentional),

Is the game really that resource requiring, that I can only play on minimal settings with a Geforce 980 GTX M and Intel Core I 7 4720 HQ @ 2.60 GHz and 16 GB RAM, to reach on res 1920x1080 about 50-90 fps? If that´s intentional, then it´s ok and understandable, if it´s engine related, that´d be a shame

You need to pay gold to up or down the level of the item of the week. People should be able to pick it freely! I mean it´s still hard enough to acquire

------------------------
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

22.02.2021, 20:26

RiotOfDoom wrote:still no hitmark when explosives kill or hit enemies e.g. grenades,

Why do you want this? I don't see the point.

RiotOfDoom wrote:meelee seems to not work sometimes especially while sprinting (dunno if this is intentional),

Melee uses stamina and you're probably too low on it after sprinting.

RiotOfDoom wrote:Is the game really that resource requiring, that I can only play on minimal settings with a Geforce 980 GTX M and Intel Core I 7 4720 HQ @ 2.60 GHz and 16 GB RAM, to reach on res 1920x1080 about 50-90 fps? If that´s intentional, then it´s ok and understandable, if it´s engine related, that´d be a shame

The game has two graphical settings that are more demanding than anything else since they're not finished, so you could try disabling those, as even on a high-end GPU the FPS gain will be noticeable. The two settings are "Grass Shadows" and "Screen Space Reflections".

RiotOfDoom wrote:You need to pay gold to up or down the level of the item of the week. People should be able to pick it freely! I mean it´s still hard enough to acquire

It gives this option when you don't have any stash maps, but it can be done even with free weekly stash maps.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

22.02.2021, 22:37

Played leagues.

The matchmaking´s a joke. I played against players, that really play in another "league" than me :-)
How can I be matched with people who seem to have an elo faaaaar beyond mine? This only ruins the experience. Ordinary players shouldn´t be matched with and against ESL level skilled players.

For comparison Match ID 15977172. I mean c´mon :-DD
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

02.03.2021, 15:58

Starting at 08.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 3, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.66b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66b
General Changes

- Anomalies in Paintball mode were removed (according to poll results).
- Shooting from a marker in Paintball mode was improved: decreased recoil, changed position of the weapon in hands and when aiming, increased size of paintballs.
- In Paintball mode all players now have 4 bandages instead of 2 medkits.
- In Paintball mode energy consumption was decreased.

Bug fixes

- Fixed an issue with Snow-20 mask having too low armor.
- Fixed an issue when set bonus "slow down when aiming" was not working. Bonus values changed from -10% to -1% and from -20% to -2%.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

03.03.2021, 11:48

Survarium Patch 0.66b with improvements to Paintball mode and bug fixes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66b
General Changes

- Anomalies in Paintball mode were removed (according to poll results).
- Shooting from a marker in Paintball mode was improved: decreased recoil, changed position of the weapon in hands and when aiming, increased size of paintballs.
- In Paintball mode all players now have 4 bandages instead of 2 medkits.
- In Paintball mode energy consumption was decreased.

Bug fixes

- Fixed an issue with Snow-20 mask having too low armor.
- Fixed an issue when set bonus "slow down when aiming" was not working. Bonus values changed from -10% to -1% and from -20% to -2%.

Download Survarium 0.66b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

11.03.2021, 12:40

Starting at 08.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 12, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.66c. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66c
General Changes

- Fixed spots where it was possible to get an unfair advantage (looking through objects, leaving the location boundaries, etc) on the following locations: Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station, Chemical Plant, Tarakanovsky Fort, Vector Laboratory, Cologne Bridge, Duga Radar Station.

St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium

- The event starts on March 12 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 22!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked and Paintball), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- Exchange the event currency for "Horseshoe" and "Clover оrnament" decals, and FAMAS "St. Patrick 2021" assault rifle with an unique camouflage and three random modifiers. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for rewards design.
- The "Horsheshoe" decal provides +10% to experience and +10% to silver. The "Clover оrnament" decal provides +10% to reputation. Set of both decals additionaly provides +5% to experience and +10% to spare parts.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2021 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +1 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/famas-survarium-patrick-2021-1920x1080.jpg

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

12.03.2021, 12:12

Survarium Patch 0.66c with St. Patrick Day event (with Famas among other rewards) and fixes to many locations is now live!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66c
General Changes

- Fixed spots where it was possible to get an unfair advantage (looking through objects, leaving the location boundaries, etc) on the following locations: Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station, Chemical Plant, Tarakanovsky Fort, Vector Laboratory, Cologne Bridge, Duga Radar Station.

St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium

- The event starts on March 12 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 22!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked and Paintball), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- Exchange the event currency for "Horseshoe" and "Clover оrnament" decals, and FAMAS "St. Patrick 2021" assault rifle with an unique camouflage and three random modifiers. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for the rewards design.
- The "Horsheshoe" decal provides +10% to experience and +10% to silver. The "Clover оrnament" decal provides +10% to reputation. Set of both decals additionally provides +5% to experience and +10% to spare parts.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2021 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +1 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/famas-survarium-patrick-2021-1920x1080.jpg

Download Survarium 0.66c and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Story