Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.09.2020, 12:16

@M4rk0

Learn to play, crying girl
ike07

11.09.2020, 14:41

ike07:

Says ike07. I lol'd.
-Smok3R-

11.09.2020, 23:26

Recently i had a match where one player had weird aim movement in couple moments, i'd say that for me it looks like malfunctioning aimbot of some sort, in the first weird flick there was nobody there to lock on, but in the second one he flicked aproximately to enemies additionally at the very beginning he was moving his gun over enemy spawn in a weird way. I have this video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KpCPzo ... dHI8b/view. As i'm not certain whether this is legit cheating or not i censored the player's name.

Also, does anybody know if you can turn on enemy markers in replayer when looking at someone's first person perspective so i can see both his allies in white and his opponents in other color,?
Last edited by El Roberto on 11.09.2020, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

El Roberto

12.09.2020, 14:10

ike07:@M4rk0

Still leaving every match you start playing if not full bots???
M4rk0

13.09.2020, 01:35

El Roberto wrote:Recently i had a match where one player had weird aim movement in couple moments, i'd say that for me it looks like malfunctioning aimbot of some sort, in the first weird flick there was nobody there to lock on, but in the second one he flicked aproximately to enemies additionally at the very beginning he was moving his gun over enemy spawn in a weird way. I have this video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KpCPzo ... dHI8b/view. As i'm not certain whether this is legit cheating or not i censored the player's name.

Also, does anybody know if you can turn on enemy markers in replayer when looking at someone's first person perspective so i can see both his allies in white and his opponents in other color,?

Check his latency top to the left when this happens. Jumps from 1xx to 3xxx.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.09.2020, 04:36

There is certainly a solution to all of this. I tried to run a script that I found on the internet (matching my Logitech mouse driver). It does not work at all in Survarium. In two other games (also FPS Shooters) it worked flawlessly and I had a no-recoil. Apparently battleeye is blocking my program in some way, because I have no other explanation for that. If this is how it works, then mice and software from other producers can also be blocked.

Every day I meet people on rankeds with HK416, who shoot me and kill me from 50-100m. I tested this weapon myself and after a few bullets it is impossible to fire at one point. This is a fairly common problem in Survarium. A lot of players that I haven't heard of before act this way. And they are in top positions when season ends. It doesn't bother me that much, because good players will always do well, but it is irritating that these people find it much easier to play and win matches.

Maybe I shouldn't spam about it here, but it's the truth. After all, Survarium is the only shooter that has a very small percentage of cheating. Over the years I have not noticed any overt wallhack or aimbot. That's why I still play and I enjoy it. Players will always demand a fair game, but in my opinion we should be happy with the current overall situation. Mouse macro is a common problem in games, and many ways to cheat have already been stopped by VG (for example nvidia inspector thing). I hope that mouse macro scripts will be the next priority in the fight against cheaters.
Albi

26.09.2020, 22:09

notorek:Please explain,

There is nothing about scammers in the forum game, please why some players play as if it was not normal, I have been playing a survarium for some time, but since the beginning of the game I have met players who do not play normally, I also tried playing with cheats so please do something, or people will stop shopping, today it is said that games protect battleye, but even at CSGO does not work, why I read everywhere that honest players, is less like cheaters, kinder admins are not the solution. I say half of the players are playing with some unauthorized program, like a lot of people I talked with, so they agree with me, I like that you update the game, that's good, but nobody does anything with cheaters, so I can also play with cheats? I've seen lots of videos where is how to use hacks in Survarium. Please, can't you do something about it? It is not fair

The game is full of cheaters, it is reality and nothing is going to change. We saw many other great games simply cease to exist because the cheaters spoiled it, Survarium will have the same end, unfortunately.
ImorTaurus

27.09.2020, 09:51

ImorTaurus:The game is full of cheaters

Havent met a hack or aimbot user for 3+ years here in surarium...

Maybe there are some players who use macros but definitely no hacks or aimbot.
apfelmu2

27.09.2020, 17:40

apfelmu2:

Havent met a hack or aimbot user for 3+ years here in surarium...

Maybe there are some players who use macros but definitely no hacks or aimbot.

You can't explain it to such people. I have tried many times force players like this to turn on a replay of a match and see it from the eyes of the person they think is a cheater. They laughed at my words and said they knew it was cheater anyway.
The golden rule - if someone is too good, he is cheating :)
Albi

28.09.2020, 13:04

Albi:The golden rule - if someone is too good, he is cheating :)

exactly.
apfelmu2

21.10.2020, 19:59

match id: 15536515
player: ХитрыйПрапорщик
reason: macro whole game, best noticeable at 8:34 when he is shooting at me on long range in slow motion. No recoil at all. That gun has 16 recoil and so high rate of fire. No chance to shoot with unnoticeable recoil.

It´s hard to believe that with his elo he is better than f.e. [БОЕЦ] Drit or [Bier] vitaminoz7700.

And one more thing, when you look at his stats, in rating matches he is most of the time on 1st place while in PVP he really sucks and ends on 5th or 6th place. Coincidence? PVP are much easier than rating...
Jeorgeous_SVK

22.10.2020, 04:13

Jeorgeous_SVK:

He has a no-recoil macro, but nobody here takes care of such things. It is impossible to prove that he did not master the recoil of this weapon to perfection. Every second person with HK&416 uses such a macro and no one is surprised. Drivers for mouses such as A4Tech or Bloody are not blocked by battleeye.
Last edited by Albi on 22.10.2020, 04:13, edited 2 times in total.
Albi

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion