Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

07.02.2020, 23:14

MKRYDR wrote:i did a while back have a friend that made and sold cheats not post them free thats how ik they exsist cos he could make them undetectable and keeps them updated.

There was a guy a few months ago who said something like this, was it you? He said he had a friend who could develop a cheat for Survarium, the post probably can still be found on the forum. He never came back with an update of his friend's progress...

MKRYDR wrote:just today there was a guy who killed me when i was in the smoke the smoke was there before i died and was in the kill cam but he stopped turned his aim to me and killed me when there was no way of seeing me.

What did I say in my post above?

"Most of the hackusations come from bad match balance or smoke bugs in the killcam."

There are 3 known bugs due to the smoke+killcam at the moment, as far as I know. They are:
- In the killcam the smoke will disappear because it's rendered in real time. No real way of fixing it.
- Sometimes because of the killcam, you will see no smoke after you respawn because the killcam restarted the smoke. So you will have no smoke, but for somebody who didn't die during the 30 seconds the smoke was there, he will still be seeing smoke.
- And the other way around: you will see smoke after you respawn, but for somebody who didn't die for 30 seconds while the smoke was on the screen, he will see no smoke (correctly).

MKRYDR wrote:i do report and have recently provided evidence, we'll see what happens.
If you report people and they are not getting banned, they were not cheating. There are stats and people have reported me over 100 times in the last 30 days, and I know of legit players who have been reported 300+ in the last 30 days...
Last edited by Chandrian on 07.02.2020, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.02.2020, 11:20

no this was not me, you can go back and check. the friend i had told me how he uses cheat development to make money and how he knows other people who do the same, i dont know what games he makes for.

i saw what you said, did you see what i said? there was smoke when i was alive, and there was smoke on the kill cam so this means the smoke was there the whole time when he stoped running to aim in and kill me,
that replay has been sent for furthur analysis.
MKRYDR

08.02.2020, 12:30

MKRYDR wrote:there was smoke when i was alive, and there was smoke on the kill cam so this means the smoke was there the whole time when he stoped running to aim in and kill me,

You saw correct smoke when alive and correct smoke in the killcam, but the guy might have not had it on his screen, that's what I'm saying. You can't hackusate so easily when there's smoke involved. I play with a friend and sometimes he'll ask me if I had smoke on my screen when I kill him and I say no, and sometimes he'll kill me and I'll ask him the same because I had smoke on my screen and he didn't.
Last edited by Chandrian on 08.02.2020, 17:39, edited 2 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.02.2020, 18:07

Chandrian:
You saw correct smoke when alive and correct smoke in the killcam, but the guy might have not had it on his screen, that's what I'm saying. You can't hackusate so easily when there's smoke involved. I play with a friend and sometimes he'll ask me if I had smoke on my screen when I kill him and I say no, and sometimes he'll kill me and I'll ask him the same because I had smoke on my screen and he didn't.

i thought it was said that bug is fixed?... so it's not the smoke bug lives on, thats good to know
MKRYDR

08.02.2020, 18:22

@MKRYDR

its simple: the players u think they hack or using aimbot or any other kind of cheats, THEY DONT. How is it possible that i am able to baserape on köln map 78-8? These guys couldnt even get me with spawn protection... U wanna hear why? Survarium is full of people who dont come from "gaming scene". The honest truth is that many people in Survarium play really really bad. Its the truth. U guys keep searching for excuses instead of asking yourself what u can improve. But of course its much easier to call the better players hackers.

Go watch some pro videos of CS, frag movies of top players in youtube. Go watch gameplay from shroud in pubg or CS. People can have talent in gaming and are able to react to stuff some others only could dream of.

Today I had a match where a guy complained about my weapon with no recoil. Oh cmon man, u go -recoil on weapon, -recoil on gloves, -recoil in character and move your mouse a bit down while shooting - thats all. Its so funny because recoil in survarium is really weak compared to other games like insurgency sandstorm and its so easy to control it.

Other players dont even hear me coming even if im very closed. Its your own fault if u dont play with headset or even listen to music while playing. I can detect other players location like up to 10 meters when they are running, with a simple 10€ headset, no hacks...

What I see in survarium, sometimes, is beyond reality. I dont even want to talk about Research mode, wich became like unplayable for our clan members because of high elo and what "teammates" we get.
apfelmu2

08.02.2020, 18:59

MKRYDR wrote:i thought it was said that bug is fixed?... so it's not the smoke bug lives on, thats good to know

Now it's a different one because it involves killcam and you won't get it if you have killcam disabled. But the less you or anyone uses smoke, the better.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.02.2020, 22:21

I don't believe it's profitable to make paid cheats for this game. Too low playerbase.
Tanatloc

10.02.2020, 06:23

@apfelmu2

i know what the difference between a no lifer and a cheat is, it can be seen.

I too use low recoil setups and damp the recoil with the mouse and i also know and never mentioned the kill cam issues regarding recoil not showing right, and i use decent a headset so also not something that would effect me. All i have been saying is you can't rule out cheaters, no game can, every game has cheaters and most have few due to larg staff teams and income i don't expect Survarium to be as such, i mean VG is indy afterall, and indy companys make the best because they do the best they can which can't be said about com companys.

Edit: I know that audio is as important as visual, so no music, volume at a decent level and ears on alert.

The point is, if so many are complaining about the same thing then maby it's not for use as an excuse, i know all about players complaining about skill, i too have been reported and accused of it, however the number of people complaining about this one issue might mean it go's deeper, cheaters kill games when they get away with it.

I just don't want to see that happen with Survarium i honestly like this game and in my opinion Survarium is the best F2P FPS game out right now, it has a sence of realisim, uses real guns, has a interesting and unique take on post apocoliptic shooters and maps that give off the apocoliptic vibe (if you know what i mean) i would hate to see the game fall because after Survarium there is nothing else that meets all this at this current time.

I played a FPS game before Survarium, maby you'll know it, Black Light Retribution which is now no longer available on PC due to a small player base and to many questionable players that chase "noobs" away shortly after joining and i have seen that happen with a lot of people in Survarium one of which was me and my friends first Survarium friend and a few others i/we played with.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chandrian:
Now it's a different one because it involves killcam and you won't get it if you have killcam disabled. But the less you or anyone uses smoke, the better.

I use kill cam because why not, and i don't use smoke it's a waste of space that could be used for something more beneficial, others on the otherhand tend to abuse smoke, there are matches where all you see is smoke clouds like slaughter in vector lab and CNPP cooling towers
Last edited by MKRYDR on 10.02.2020, 06:27, edited 2 times in total.
MKRYDR

10.02.2020, 19:48

Maybe people tend to abuse smoke because of snipefest on these maps, don't you think?
Tanatloc

11.02.2020, 13:55

Hi,
There are no cheats for survarium.
Those who say this are only bad players.
ike07

11.02.2020, 14:25

Tanatloc:Maybe people tend to abuse smoke because of snipefest on these maps, don't you think?

of all that you got my replay to chandrian...

Hi,
There are no cheats for survarium.
Those who say this are only bad players.

i'm not gonna argue with ignorence.
Last edited by MKRYDR on 11.02.2020, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
MKRYDR

11.02.2020, 22:44

I asked that question, because I remember when smoke was disabled. On those maps it was disaster. It was annoying and boring. Barrett campers everywhere.
Tanatloc

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion