At the end of the match, looks like there is a 1 in 5 chance

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

28.12.2019, 23:09

to get a weapon module.

Is this a random module for any weapon in Survarium? This could be for an assault rifle that I don't even have yet that's tier 5.

I think that I should get the module for the current gun I'm using in PvP. That would be fair. Doing that? A different option would be getting a weapon module that goes to a weapon that's in my inventory; especially if there are no modules left for my current weapon that I'm using in PvP match now. If that's true, and I really need the proper module, I could remove guns that I don't use; which I hate; because I like to collect computer game guns; even guns I pay with real money is fun. Even if I never use the paid only for guns for dollars.

This chance is so far off to me; I need the modules like now to succeed in PvP. I'd rather just buy the modules I want for $2 each. Survarium can use this money motivation to improve this game.
Last edited by Timothy Mullenix on 02.01.2020, 06:04, edited 3 times in total.

Timothy Mullenix

29.12.2019, 00:10

- you get a module every time you win a match. If you only win 1 out of 5 matches then I guess that's 1/5.
- you can craft modules for spare parts. So you don't need to buy them with gold to have them now.
- certain set pieces have a "ammo bags +x" modifier, same happens with set bonuses and backpacks. To take your Remington 700 example, I get 50 ammo with my "Voyager" T5 set, without the passive skill that grants an extra magazine.
- in pve the bots drop ammo, and you also have access to an ammo crate when you reach certain checkpoints.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

29.12.2019, 00:47

And HP regen is science fiction also. It is not real, and I hate it.

I'll be using my spare parts. I got at least 200.

Thanks for answering what you did answer and if any other helper does so. I think you didn't answer all my points that I did put on there.

This guy is from Location: Spain. I thought only Ukraine people worked for Survarium.
Last edited by Timothy Mullenix on 29.12.2019, 04:04, edited 3 times in total.

Timothy Mullenix

29.12.2019, 13:12

Timothy Mullenix wrote:I think you didn't answer all my points that I did put on there.

Lots of your points are your personal opinion, I just tried adding information that you didn't know on some points that you were criticizing.

Timothy Mullenix wrote:This guy is from Location: Spain. I thought only Ukraine people worked for Survarium.

And the Community Manager is from South Africa.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

01.01.2020, 21:07

Thanks!

Timothy Mullenix

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion