Survarium Patch 0.61 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

16.12.2019, 19:19

Survarium Patch 0.61 with the new Radar Duga Station location, balancing changes, Turkish localization and various bug fixes is now live! See you in the game!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.61a
General Changes
- It's now impossible to install supplies during healing animation.
- Game client and server now support increased tick rate (exchange network packets more often). To fully test this feature we need a lot of matches with various conditions, thus we cannot test it on the PTS. Because of that we made a decision to test this on public in selected matches and monitor the results (performance and lag foremost). We will share more details on these tests when they are about to happen.
- Turkish localization is now available.

Locations
- New location introduced into the game: Duga radar station. The following game modes are available on the location: Battery Retrieval, Research, Team Deathmatch.
- This is the biggest location in the game, so performance may be worse than on the other maps. We plan on optimizing the location, and also make balancing changes (moving bases and key points, for instance) in the future basing on the matches results.
- Static electric anomaly can be found on Duga radar station. Anomaly effect will be improved in the upcoming updates.
- In one of the following updates lighting in the tunnel of the Duga location will be improved.
- School: visual effect of the static anomaly on the third floor is back!
- Vostok Radar Station: fixed some spots when it was possible to see through objects.
- London: fixed spots when it was possible to throw the battery away from the location.

Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue when killcam was twitching during short killcams when your character was killed by a bot.
- Fixed an issue when friends' and clanmates' ranks were not updated in the League menu.

Download Survarium 0.61 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

See you on the battlefield!
Last edited by Chandrian on 06.03.2020, 07:00, edited 3 times in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

16.12.2019, 20:00

An real Penalty Map:((
iglkoppa

16.12.2019, 20:29

U guys should include new bugs in patch notes too I dont like I have to find them by surprice GG

timo-53800

16.12.2019, 20:42

It. Is. HUGE.

It supposed to be 16 vs 16 map. It's nice, but too big I think.
Albi

16.12.2019, 21:09

it a big map. i like it very much ... if there where 24vs 24 can be interesting
AKIRA7666

17.12.2019, 19:43

I must admit the new map looks great and fits perfectly with the survarium world. But wonder how long it took developers to create it. 1-2 years?
Ventori

17.12.2019, 22:02

I too love how does new map look and feel but also hate it for pvp because 2vs2 +4bots is not fun at all on such huge map.

Midori Fuse

18.12.2019, 20:49

This is my new favorite map. I don't mind that it is huge. I especially love the electricity and radtion parts and how cool in itself is the Duga location. The underground and tree hole part. I had no optimalization problems at all. I forgot to comment when the geometry quality was updated, so I will do it now it's is the single best visual update for me. I wish similar will be for Shadows, many times I see them pop up from a distance. (I might have to update my pc for it, but if there's an option I will.)

Thank you greatly your work, I really love your work. Wish you all the best.
Hilmer_HUN

19.12.2019, 04:33

Albi:It. Is. HUGE.

It supposed to be 16 vs 16 map. It's nice, but too big I think.

+1
and maybe we could add some animals in the new big map, like PvEvP mode, how about that
Angel_L1ke

23.12.2019, 13:35

This map actually got my interest, and I haven't been playing this game for years. Obviously it still needs a lot of work, like those hideous tunnels, poor anomaly effects and for some reason some buildings are now closed off even when they were accessible before?

If only this game had content like this and wasn't a bad COD clone...So much wasted potential.

player90

23.12.2019, 17:08

I like the map, but really due to its size, it needs to be limited to higher player number matches. Maybe could even expand to 10v10 or 12v12.

Another idea, with a map of this size, would be to add a new mode, like a territory capture mode.
It could be kind of similar to research, with 2 teams of 6 or 8 starting in opposite corners of the map, with maybe 5 key areas of the map to capture and hold. As a team captures more of those areas, their spawn points expand to nearer those areas. The overall objective of the match being to capture all of the territories. The winning team is the one which either captures all of the areas or has the most when the match ends.
Could also add in animals/mutants which randomly spawn to attack the points as well.

What do people think? Could bring in something interesting to the game, which could also be used as part of a faction war event.
Scaramanga

23.12.2019, 18:17

Starting at 8.00 AM GMT tomorrow, December 24, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.61b with the Holiday Season Event! The expected downtime is about an hour. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.61b
Holiday Season is upon us, and we are bringing back Gun Race event game mode to Survarium! Play in PvP game modes, receive holiday currency (snowflakes, pine trees and stars) and exchange it for the equipment with unique holiday camos! The higher you place after a match, the more currency you get!

New year event in Survarium

- Everything mentioned below is only available during the Holiday Season event!
- Play matches in the Gun Race event game mode, receive holiday currency: snowflakes, pine trees and stars. The higher you place in a match, the more currency you get! You can earn event currency in other PvP modes, but you will get less than in the Gun Race.
- Exchange the currency for the equipment with unique holiday camos: Snow-20 set (tier 4), SVD "Snow-20" (tier 4) and decal "Year of the Rat" (+5% to reputation and expierence). Snow-20 set has a unique mask looking like night vision goggles.
- Only during the Holiday season to celebrate the New Year 2020 "Year of the Rat" decal will provide +20% to reputation and +20% to expierence!
- Gun Race is all-versus-all game mode, so every other player will try to frag you.
- Before each match an equipment tier (from 1 to 5) is randomly selected, and a list of this tier's weapons is generated. The last ones on the list are always a snowball and an icicle which one shot an enemy. However, it's not that easy to get a hit with the snowball, and the icicle works only in melee.
- Kill opponents to get the next weapon on the list. Melee kills let you advance through the list faster, but if someone kills you in melee, you roll back to the previous weapon on the list. The player to make the kill with the last weapon on the list wins.
- You will receive a holiday hat for the first win in a PvP-match!

Holiday Season Treasure Hunt

- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt will be available during the holiday event, replacing the usual Treasure Hunt. Don't forget to receive all the rewards you can before the event starts and the Treasure Hunt is updated on December, 24!
- The top reward in Holiday Season Treasure Hunt is a weapon from one of the previous game events (except Halloween 2019 and Summer Heat 2019).
- The list of rewards does not depend on your maximum equipment tier.
- You will not get event weapons you own as potential rewards (unless you own all event weapons, in which case the reward will be a random event weapon).
- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt updates daily, not weekly! It also updates as soon as you have received all the rewards or rerolled the Treasure Hunt.
- The number of free stash maps you can receive is also updated daily, not weekly!
- You can receive up to 5 free stash maps each day during the event (with a 20% chance after a PvP-match)! But keep in mind that you still cannot have more than 2 free stash maps at any time. To receive all 5 stash maps in a day, please spend the free stash maps you currently have.

Locations

- Improved lighting on the Duga location.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.12.2019, 06:33

Thank VG!
The set is super nice!!! A good gift for the new year!!!
Angel_L1ke

24.12.2019, 12:31

Survarium Patch 0.61b with improvements to the Duga Station and the Holiday Season Event is now live! The event starts in a few hours.

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.61b
Holiday Season is upon us, and we are bringing back Guns Race event game mode to Survarium! Play in PvP game modes, receive holiday currency (snowflakes, pine trees and stars) and exchange it for the equipment with unique holiday camos! The higher you place after a match, the more currency you get!

New year event in Survarium

- Everything mentioned below is only available during the Holiday Season event!
- Play matches in the Guns Race event game mode, receive holiday currency: snowflakes, pine trees and stars. The higher you place in a match, the more currency you get! You can earn event currency in other PvP modes, but you will get less than in the Guns Race.
- Exchange the currency for the equipment with unique holiday camos: Snow-20 set (tier 4), SVD "Snow-20" (tier 4) and decal "Year of the Rat" (+5% to reputation and expierence). Snow-20 set has a unique mask looking like night vision goggles.
- Only during the Holiday season to celebrate the New Year 2020 "Year of the Rat" decal will provide +20% to reputation and +20% to expierence!
- Guns Race is all-versus-all game mode, so every other player will try to frag you.
- Before each match an equipment tier (from 1 to 5) is randomly selected, and a list of this tier's weapons is generated. The last ones on the list are always a snowball and an icicle which one shot an enemy. However, it's not that easy to get a hit with the snowball, and the icicle works only in melee.
- Kill opponents to get the next weapon on the list. Melee kills let you advance through the list faster, but if someone kills you in melee, you roll back to the previous weapon on the list. The player to make the kill with the last weapon on the list wins.
- You will receive a holiday hat for the first win in a PvP-match!

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/survarium-new-year-2020-sniper-set-svd-1920x1080.jpg

Holiday Season Treasure Hunt

- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt will be available during the holiday event, replacing the usual Treasure Hunt. Don't forget to receive all the rewards you can before the event starts and the Treasure Hunt is updated on December, 24!
- The top reward in Holiday Season Treasure Hunt is a weapon from one of the previous game events (except Halloween 2019 and Summer Heat 2019).
- The list of rewards does not depend on your maximum equipment tier.
- You will not get event weapons you own as potential rewards (unless you own all event weapons, in which case the reward will be a random event weapon).
- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt updates daily, not weekly! It also updates as soon as you have received all the rewards or rerolled the Treasure Hunt.
- The number of free stash maps you can receive is also updated daily, not weekly!
- You can receive up to 5 free stash maps each day during the event (with a 20% chance after a PvP-match)! But keep in mind that you still cannot have more than 2 free stash maps at any time. To receive all 5 stash maps in a day, please spend the free stash maps you currently have.

Locations

- Improved lighting on the Duga location.

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/survarium-year-of-the-rat-event-decal-2020-1920x1080.jpg

Download Survarium 0.61b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.12.2019, 17:06

This time around it is really nice to have set that is not too flashy.
Stats are interesting too, and love the rat symbol.

I would suggest option to show your symbols only to your team(because otherwise you are adding colorful target to yourself)
on some maps it does not matter much but on others it is important.

Midori Fuse

25.12.2019, 02:55

Agree about the new set. I hated some of the over the top skins of previous events, but this one looks good. Tasteful, even.
And I loved the guns race event last time, it was like a silly little minigame where you can just have fun (compared to serious ranked matches where you get screwed by potato teammates...), so looking forward to playing a bit over the holidays.
Scaramanga

26.12.2019, 23:02

Quick melee should be disabled and everyone should have the icicle as a secondary weapon, the current melee system makes this mode extremely annoying
Kube

27.12.2019, 12:45

Survarium Patch 0.61b3 with game improvements and bug fixes is now live!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.61b3
General Changes
- Improved hit registration when attacking with an icicle.

Weapons and Equipment
- Improved hit registration when attacking with an icicle.
- Winter Hat 2020: reputation bonus increased from +2% to +5%.

Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue when melee attack distance was dependent on the weapon (now all weapons have the same melee attack distance).
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to reconnect into a match when one of the players reached the icicle step.
- Fixed an issue when the game client crashed after several matches.

Download Survarium 0.61b3 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

Last edited by Esmer on 27.12.2019, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

02.01.2020, 01:19

Don't know what you did but my latency is 10ms less then before last update.
M4rk0

02.01.2020, 05:36

M4rk0:Don't know what you did but my latency is 10ms less then before last update.

They gave you RU netcode, as requested ;)
jule

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Return to News