Survarium Patch 0.60 is Live. Play Now!

This section is for discussing the story behind the game and Survarium universe.

19.09.2019, 12:26

Survarium Patch 0.60 with the modules crafting system, new variation of CNPP Cooling Tower and anomalies for this location, balance changes and various bug fixes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60a
General changes

- Now you can create modules for details in the workshop. In the modules tab press "Create" next to the module you want. Rarity of the module will be determined randomly.
- Tier 1, 2, 3 premium equipment is now available among rewards in Team Missions.
- Capacity of player's inventory is now limited. If you exceed it, you no longer can buy and receive items until you have enough space in your inventory.
- The limit was added to improve both game client and server performance. The less items you have, the faster lobby loading times are and the load on your PC is also lesser. The less items all players have, the lower the load on the game server and database, which means better gaming experience for everyone.
- Added inventory item counter, which also shows the maximum allowed. At the moment it's 2000 items. Less than 200 players have more than that: we are sorry, but you will have to sell some of the items to be able to receive new ones.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization is now available.

Equipment and Supplies

- Now all supllies (medkits, bandages, sensors, etc) are thrown for a short distance instead of being placed. To throw the supply, press and release the hotkey of the corresponding supply.
- Now supplies are marked in red before they are activated (after they are thrown but before they can be used).
- Scope sway effect increased on all assault rifles and LMGs when using scops with magnification of х3 and above.
- Increased scope sway when receiving damage while your character is holding a sniper rifle or a carbine.
- Energy consumption when holding breath increased by 25%.
- Energy decrease when receiving damage from a supply now depends on the explosion radius of the supply and damage.
- Introduced Vepr-12 "Legend" shotgun. It can be purchased for ranked/seasonal tokens.
- Glock 17: increased recoil.
- APS: increased recoil.
- VSSK: aiming time increased from 0.65 to 0.75 sec.
- ASVK and Barrett M82A1: aiming time increased from 0.8 to 0.9 sec.
- UZI: rate of fire increased from 500 to 600 rounds per minute.
- ASh-12: bullet speed increased from 290 to 500 m/s.
- AK-12: recoil pattern is now more complex.
- Vz-58: recoil pattern is now more complex.
- MSBS Radon: aiming time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- L85A2: aiming time decreased from 0.3 to 0.25 sec.
- FN P90: increased recoil.
- Kriss Vector: recoil reduced.
- KS-23M "Catbird": effective distance increased from 10 to 20 meters.
- KS-23: decreased recoil. Aiming time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- TOZ-34: effective distance decreased from 30 to 25 meters.
- MP-27М "Lancaster": effective distance decreased from 30 to 25 meters.
- MP-153 "Baikal": slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Neostead 2000: slow down decreased from 5 to 3%.
- Spas-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Benelli M4: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Remington 870: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Vepr-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Saiga-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Set bonus "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts" reduced by 2.
- Set bonus "Scope sway" decreased from -25% to -15%.
- Set bonus "Breath hold time" decreased from +30% to +10%.
- Motherwort extract: bonus from "Scope sway" decreased from -15% to -10%.
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Defense against explosives".
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts" reduced from -25% to -20%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts".
- Defense totem: now also decreases bleeding time by 50%.
- New collimators (BelOMO PK-01VI and Eotech XPS2) will be added with an update next week.

Locations

- It's now easier to shoot through/penetrate handrails and railings on all locations.
- The Abandoned Base: it's no longer possible to go through the location bounds. Also, it is now harder to shoot through the main building.
- CNPP Cooling Tower: introduced new variation for the Slaughter mode (the original PTS version with changes based on the community's feedback). Both variations of the locations now have anomalies in Slaughter mode. We also changed 3D models of the big wire coils.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue with ricochets not working.
- Fixed several situations when supplies dropped below the location bounds.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect sounds were played between rounds in Search and Destroy mode.
- Fixed an issue when two anomalies spawned in one spot in Search and Destroy mode.
- Fixed an issue when anomaly sound was still played after respawn if your characted died near or inside an anomaly.
- Fixed an issue when music in the shooting range was played incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue when pressing additional mouse buttons in the lobby counted as pressing LMB.

Download Survarium 0.60 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

See you on the battlefield!

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

19.09.2019, 13:23

Oh. Railings bug fixed finally.
Tanatloc

19.09.2019, 13:34

New inventory xxxx/2000 counter is broken on low resolutions.

Weapon attachment filters are broken on 2560x1440 resolution
Kube

19.09.2019, 13:38

There is a slight problem with the new equipment changing system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vCy0M7 ... e=youtu.be

Guerrillian

19.09.2019, 14:25

* Inventory counter is out of place on 1280x1024 resolution (https://i.imgur.com/RmyoC5s.png). Also, please fix the background of the screen where you open pve stashes. The picture only covers half of the screen.

* Glock increased recoil works fine on full auto, but in single fire mode the recoil is overly exaggerated and automatic crosshair position reset prevents you from staying on target (the crosshair reset is way to fast). VG, remember that you have to do 200 kills with that thing before fire selector. Before this it was painful, now it's gonna be impossible.

*Requirements for kills have disappeared on all weapons. Now I can install any module on weapons I almost never used before.

*Reconsider supplies throwing mechanic on claymores: correct placement is the gist of this mine. Right now it bounces from the ground and ends up being placed in a wrong position/angle.

*Overall deployment speed of supplies is reaaaaaly slow, clunky and inconsistent because they tend to bounce around before settling on a spot to deploy.
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 19.09.2019, 17:02, edited 3 times in total.
UnknownPlayer666

19.09.2019, 14:29

Kube wrote:New inventory xxxx/2000 counter is broken on low resolutions.

4x3 resolution? Already known.
Kube wrote:Weapon attachment filters are broken on 2560x1440 resolution

Screenshot please? Don't see anything wrong.
Guerrillian wrote:There is a slight problem with the new equipment changing system

Known, will be fixed soon

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

19.09.2019, 17:18

Survarium Patch 0.60a1 with bug fixes is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.60.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60a1
General changes

- Now it's possible to sell rare weapons.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issues when incorrect prices of binding a module was shown in the workshop.
- Fixed an issue when inventory capacity progress bar overlapped with the items.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

19.09.2019, 17:19

The weapon balance is nice and needed in my opinion.
First I got scared from the Inventory limit, but it is fairly plenty, I'm nowhere near to get to 2000.

What I strongly dislike is the new supplies update. I would rather place them my self, it was strategic to place the scanner and the ammo box in certain places quickly. It also looks really dumb how the scanner wiggles when landed.

Please change that back, it was much better and easier to handle and place exactly where you want also looked cooler too.
Don't change things that doesn't need to be changed please.
Hilmer-HUN

19.09.2019, 17:33

I honestly don't see any point of changing the supply system. It is more difficult and slower to place them down and you can't place them to very spesific places anymore, For example on school map I tried to place them as close to the middle and on one side of the door and I can't. It lands a bit off every time, thus more visible and less likely to trap somebody with it.

Why do I have to struggle with it when the old system worked perfectly fine?

Somebody explain to me, why the supplies got changed please.
Hilmer-HUN

19.09.2019, 18:34

Hilmer-HUN:

Agreed, this new system needs some refinement. When reading the preview I imagined that it would be like in battlefield 3/4 where your character actually goes through an animation and drops a medpack for example. It looks very nice, and serves a gameplay purpose, it prevents the player from using the guns during that animation.

This system makes your gameplay more passive and only removes the necessity to look at the ground for 1 second. I hope they revise it.

P.S the game still crashes randomly when decking out a weapon with premium modules and then going back from the shooting range to the lobby... When is it going to be fixed ?
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 19.09.2019, 20:29, edited 2 times in total.
UnknownPlayer666

19.09.2019, 20:36

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:P.S the game still crashes randomly when decking out a weapon with premium modules and then going back from the shooting range to the lobby... When is it going to be fixed ?

Would need to submit a ticket with steps to reproduce the crash at a 100% ratio.

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:This system makes your gameplay more passive and only removes the necessity to look at the ground for 1 second. I hope they revise it.

Depends on the utility that's being used. For defense totems there were a lot of places where it just wouldn't want to get placed and it was lots of time lost trying to find one spot that would work.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

19.09.2019, 21:01

ivan_vg:
Screenshot please? Don't see anything wrong.

I'll do you one better, here's a video
https://streamable.com/jwz0s
Kube

20.09.2019, 07:47

I feel a bit cheated: I had to *GRIND* and grind to unlock weapon slots using iron sights only (=EXTREMELY disadvantegous), and grind+have luck to unlock rare modules.

Now everyone has all the weapon slots unlocked from Day 1, and even rare modules cost just 100 spare parts?

Please VG, consider
1) returning unlocking weapon slots - for all newly buyed weapons after return
2) multiplying crafting cost of rare modules (especially barrel addons, and especially different barrels like for VSSK or KS-12)

Btw, "unlocking new weapons" was gameplay mechanism which addicted me to the game, and forced me to play match after match even when I kept dying "because iron sights". This way, it would become far more casual and "no biggie".
Jano Msik

20.09.2019, 09:57

Jano Msik wrote:I feel a bit cheated: I had to *GRIND* and grind to unlock weapon slots using iron sights only (=EXTREMELY disadvantegous), and grind+have luck to unlock rare modules.

Now everyone has all the weapon slots unlocked from Day 1, and even rare modules cost just 100 spare parts?

Please VG, consider
1) returning unlocking weapon slots - for all newly buyed weapons after return
2) multiplying crafting cost of rare modules (especially barrel addons, and especially different barrels like for VSSK or KS-12)

Btw, "unlocking new weapons" was gameplay mechanism which addicted me to the game, and forced me to play match after match even when I kept dying "because iron sights". This way, it would become far more casual and "no biggie".

This change was planned, in order to make it easier for players to take advantage of the modules that they'll begin crafting in 0.60. But it's just a test for now, not final.
Last edited by Chandrian on 20.09.2019, 10:21, edited 3 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.09.2019, 10:37

Survarium DevTeam:
Now you can create modules for details in the workshop. In the modules tab press "Create" next to the module you want. Rarity of the module will be determined randomly.

That is a really good thing.

Survarium DevTeam:
Tier 1, 2, 3 premium equipment is now available among rewards in Team Missions.

Why not add T5 premium equipment for player doing the PVE alone?

Survarium DevTeam:
- Now all supllies (medkits, bandages, sensors, etc) are thrown for a short distance instead of being placed. To throw the supply, press and release the hotkey of the corresponding supply.

It is impossible to place a mine or claymore at the exact place you want.

Survarium DevTeam:
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Defense against explosives".
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts" reduced from -25% to -20%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts".

That didn't change any thing Zubr is still to powerful

Survarium DevTeam:
The Abandoned Base: it's no longer possible to go through the location bounds. Also, it is now harder to shoot through the main building.

That is good.

- Where is the change concerning delay? why you don't do anything against immortal players?
William-g

20.09.2019, 10:40

William-g wrote:why you don't do anything against immortal players?

Is it so hard to show proof of a player supposedly tanking 20 bullets instead of 5-6?
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.09.2019, 12:03

Survarium DevTeam:
- New collimators (BelOMO PK-01VI and Eotech XPS2) will be added with an update next week.

I don't really get the point of adding XPS2 (i can understand PK-01VI if it can be mounted on both picatiny or dovetail joint)

with AKMSU were introduced more useful modules, is there any chance to see soon modules like magazines, stocks or whatever for other weapons, like, maybe not a 30 rounds capacity mag for the SCAR etc.
somes already exist. for exemple alternative stocks for VAL etc.

Any ETA on this point ?

Also what about the called unability to mount scopes under 4x for sniper rifles?
i saw yesterday a barret mounted with NC STAR; no offense to the guy, but this is ridiculous.
Last edited by Braconnier on 20.09.2019, 12:06, edited 2 times in total.
Braconnier

20.09.2019, 12:47

Chandrian:
Is it so hard to show proof of a player supposedly tanking 20 bullets instead of 5-6?

It is isn't only that you need 20 bullets to kill them but that they get 0% damage and the only reason for it is that what you see isn't the reality.

Why you don't want to trust us? I'm not the only one telling that, even Marko or Ventori have add video on that forum and for you all is fine?
Even you once we play on Ru server you add a ping around 90 and I couldn't inflict you any damage.
often you have white markers or red and white that you hit the guy but in reality no.
Ask Braco.

Braconnier:
Also what about the called unability to mount scopes under 4x for sniper rifles?
i saw yesterday a barret mounted with NC STAR; no offense to the guy, but this is ridiculous.

Or to have 2 collimator to have a quicker aiming?
Last edited by William-g on 20.09.2019, 13:05, edited 2 times in total.
William-g

20.09.2019, 13:19

William-g wrote:Why you don't want to trust us? I'm not the only one telling that, even Marko or Ventori have add video on that forum and for you all is fine?
Even you once we play on Ru server you add a ping around 90 and I couldn't inflict you any damage.
often you have white markers or red and white that you hit the guy but in reality no.
Ask Braco.

I know that for me it happens when I was already dead. The videos that M4rk0 shares from time to time are from melee hits and they seem to be bugs that devs will check if logs are provided to them, just like last night I was the first person to provide logs about the indestructible stationary sensor with melee bug even though the bug has been with the community for a little while now.
Last edited by Chandrian on 20.09.2019, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.09.2019, 13:52

Chandrian:
I know that for me it happens when I was already dead. The videos that M4rk0 shares from time to time are from melee hits and they seem to be bugs that devs will check if logs are provided to them, just like last night I was the first person to provide logs about the indestructible stationary sensor with melee bug even though the bug has been with the community for a little while now.

Don't think that it is a bug and if you admit that there is a delay the melee video became totally logical.
I often play melee now and in some case I have cross but it is me who die like when you do 0% damage to someone and what is funny it is always against the same players. If it was a bug it will happen on all different kind of players.
William-g

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Story