Read Survarium 0.60 Preview!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

08.09.2019, 21:09

ivan_vg:
In that case - kittens should be safe :)

Correction:
At the moment all items that can be placed on map (medkits, bandages, trap, mines, totem, resupply box and scanner) are installed via throw.
Only exception is C4 - since it can be installed on any surface (including walls)

this is a great improvement guys but please I can't stress this enough, every multiplayer game has it!We need pick-upable and droppable weapons implementation, after you willingly drop it or after you die whatever the case.
Last edited by Bare on 08.09.2019, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
Bare

10.09.2019, 12:35

VG, will 0.60 fix invalid optics models/positions on HK416, Radon and AK-12?

It's a little fix! Mere config change!

See
https://imgur.com/a/n8gMzVV
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=16703

As for other player's suggestions:

Vychlop is *SUPPOSED* to have terrible bullet drop because it uses heavy sub-sonic ammo! I have it ingame and love it, finally a rifle which needs marksmanship skills. However, what it lacks and VG could "fix" is 4x/8x riflescope with mil-dot reticle so that you could *measure* how much elevation you should add for what distance. Either mil-dot with numbers:
http://www.gunsumerreports.com/Burris_X ... CR_Mil.jpg
Or variant of Точприбор Рысь-6М scope calibrated for VSSK bullet drop:
http://www.cniper.ru/upload/iblock/b59/ ... 88fa2.jpeg
So far, the only reticle with such measurements is the 3x/6x Docter, which is total waste on sniper rifle due to low magnification.

6. semi-auto pistols generally have identical "fire rate" - as fast as you could press the trigger. Only exception are single-action like 1911, or super-short-reset like Slovakian K100. The limiting "fire rate" factor on pistols is not the weapon, but shooter's hands - how long it takes for the gun to "return" to the aim point from recoil kick.
This is also the only solution for Glock 17R and APS: IRL they have *INSANE RECOIL* so that *untrained shooter* puts the 4th full-auto round to the ceiling already. Don't nerf but increase recoil.

8. smoke has "stages" if you have high graphics settings. Those who have lower settings see "instant disappear" and kill those who still "see final smoke stage", thus becoming Smoke-Glitchers/Exploiters.
Jano Msik

10.09.2019, 13:26

Jano Msik wrote:8. smoke has "stages"

We have so much trouble with this, sometimes I wish for CS:GO smoke but it would look pretty silly in Survarium I suppose.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

10.09.2019, 19:45

Survarium DevTeam:Some sniper rifles will also be changed to decrease effectiveness of quick scoping. Automatic pistols will also be somewhat weakened as we want you to use other side arms as well.

I really like where this is going, although VG does have a tendency of screwing things up.

Jano Msik:VG, will 0.60 fix invalid optics models/positions on HK416, Radon and AK-12?

It's a little fix! Mere config change!

See
https://imgur.com/a/n8gMzVV

Pretty much this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk

Seriously, MSBS with Leupold used to be the most beautiful thing in this game, and I'd happily use it despite being garbage statwise. I mean, I know that it has been done to accomodate side rail, but come on, why can't we have an option to put it in the old position at the cost of the rail? AKs or SOCOM have such possibility, after all.
Major Stifmeister

11.09.2019, 16:14

Emto:Are you kidding me with this update? What is this supposed to be? Do you treat 2 hours of work of one person as a great update? These are some jokes. Finally close this game. Don't make fun of yourself.

You're mentally challenged if you think this is "2 hours of work". They update the game constantly If you don't like it, then go and make a better one. Oh wait you can't, because the only thing you can do is being a toxic salty crybaby on forum. You call the update a "joke" and want the end of the game, when in reality, you're the one being the joke and In my opnion the one who should be ended.
Hilmer-HUN

11.09.2019, 22:40

Hilmer-HUN:

in reality, you're the one being the joke and In my opnion the one who should be ended.

Alright, bit extreme. Let's all just calm it down, yeah?
Scaramanga

12.09.2019, 00:35

Leave it guys, it's a salty ex-admin. No need to go on with it.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

13.09.2019, 21:32

Wow. Classic VG goes at it again.
While I like the moduels crafting and the map, Why the frick are you nerfing guns again and rebalancing it?
You do it every year or so. Completely screwing the balance of the game.
So many players tell you what is weak. Just buff weak guns so everything is strong and nothing is strong. Stop nerf, start buff.
Thanks.
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer

16.09.2019, 15:11

trouble_every_day:Leave it guys, it's a salty ex-admin. No need to go on with it.

please stay a bit longer for being an admin, but who knows,..you're gonna be his kind, frustrating for very slow updates and lack of content after years, Lol...IMO I am the only Indonesian active player ATM, and many have said farewell to the game. don't give up. stay with us, mate.
bengkulu

16.09.2019, 23:15

What about carabine rifles? At the moment they are weaker than sniper rifles and slower than assault rifles so people very rarely use them...
RaiD2606

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News