Survarium Patch 0.56 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

24.01.2019, 13:01

Survarium Patch 0.56c is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56b in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56c
General Changes

- Now you won't receive a penalty in Team Missions for leaving or being inactive.
- Silver penalties received for leaving a PvP match or being inactive in a PvP match are now also displayed in notification (in the lower right corner of the lobby screen).
- There is now a final round in Team Deathmatch mode: when one of the teams has only 8 respawn points left (skulls displayed), the remaining match time is reduced to three minutes.
- Added a star to the icons of the following rare weapons: Glock 17, SR-2M Veresk, PP-91 "Kedr", RPD, Fort-401, PKP "Pecheneg", Franchi SPAS-12, Remington 870.
- Now module stats are displayed when you hover a cursor over its icon on the Treasure Hunt screen.
- Updated the music that is played 30 seconds before the end of a PvP match.
- Reintroduced win/loss music that is played when a PvP match ends.
- Usual faction equipment prices are back (the prices were temporarily reduced after the Faction Challenge event).

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing some allies not to be displayed in the voice chat block/unblock window.
- Fixed an issue when Glock 17 did not belong to any faction, and Glock 17 "Desert" belonged to Scavengers.
- Fixed an issue causing loading screens to duplicate and overlap.
- Fixed an issue when an incorrect bonus (30% instead of 25%) was displayed upon activation of the Spring artifact.
Last edited by joewillburn on 24.01.2019, 13:08, edited 2 times in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.01.2019, 14:29

Survarium DevTeam:
- Added a star to the icons of the following rare weapons: Glock 17, SR-2M Veresk, PP-91 "Kedr", RPD, Fort-401, PKP "Pecheneg", Franchi SPAS-12, Remington 870.

+1
Angel_L1ke

24.01.2019, 16:03

happy shooter

24.01.2019, 19:36

yeah, I praised the game for amazing MM some time ago but VG managed to "fix" this. now I cant win a damn match again.
immortal players r back again after the last 2 patches. u can shoot 2000 bullets and they wont die
delay is bad again with sudden drops of FPS and unstable ping ---> fake kill markers and sudden after death respawns
weird thing is, players with low delay have perfect hitreg regardless of distance when using collimators. I cant kill a damn thing with collimator regardless of distance. 30 bullets r not enough to kill with collimators, while 5 6 7 bullets will destroy everything when using scopes regardless of distance. collimators r completely useless if u have delay more then 70 80. hitreg is so bad, u might as well leave the match. maybe ivan can explain to me why collimators r so effective for delay under 30 40 and useless for 70+
its virtually impossible to kill enemies with delay 30 40 or less, especially around corners. I only get small hit markers against those players ---> immortal players
smgs r godlike, a quick test will reveal that players using smg have a HS/K ration of 0.6 + and this is complete BS. no other FPS ever had such ratio, including those pieces of shit Cod games or any arcade games
MM is so bad that I cant even leave the base in most cases
snipers r shit weapons with no penalty everyone is going for

yeah BREAK BREAK

Ill come back when I can effectively use collimators again. everyone is using scopes now because r much more effective and only players with delay under 30 40 use collimators. and...when they fix those damn smgs and high HS/Kills ratio

and again last patches killed FPS and delay again
congrats for bringing back immortal players and rape
da_capo

24.01.2019, 19:44

Starting at 9 AM GMT tomorrow, January 25, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.56c1. The expected downtime is about an hour. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the list of changes in the update below. Also read the list of changes in Survarium 0.56c in case you missed it!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56c1
General Changes

- There is now a final round in Slaughter mode: when one of the teams has only 8 respawn points left (skulls displayed), the remaining match time is reduced to three minutes.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing weapons to inflict more damage than intended.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.01.2019, 23:43

happy shooter wrote:https://i.imgur.com/2lWxnG4.png

Nice needlepoint. Can you make a beanie for the next in-game event?
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

25.01.2019, 10:33

@Da_capo

Recent patches have done nothing to do with balance or delay or sync or what have you. So it must be a case of data between you and the servers. Note too, yesterday's patch introduced a bug which increased all weapons damage by 50%. Which we are correcting with today's 56c1.
Last edited by joewillburn on 25.01.2019, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

25.01.2019, 12:10

Survarium Patch 0.56c1 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56c in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56c1
General Changes

- There is now a final round in Slaughter mode: when one of the teams has only 8 respawn points left (skulls displayed), the remaining match time is reduced to three minutes.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing weapons to inflict more damage than intended.
Last edited by joewillburn on 25.01.2019, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

25.01.2019, 12:12

da_capo:

30 bullets r not enough to kill with collimators, while 5 6 7 bullets will destroy everything when using scopes regardless of distance

I asked it many times, why with a scope it's easy to kill, and with a collimator it need a lot more bullets ?
I've never had any answer.

And i can confirm that since a few updates it's near always packet loss and instable ping, many EU players complain about this in matches. The worse is on the new map, and in PVE.
Some of them gave a new name to the game : packet loss academy.
In my case it's not my connection that is totally good in any other cases (download, streaming, pingtest, speedtest and else).
Last edited by ike07 on 25.01.2019, 12:19, edited 4 times in total.
ike07

27.01.2019, 18:25

right now this game is completely own by low delay players. those r the only players capable if using collimators and many other advantages
thank you so much ivan
da_capo

28.01.2019, 11:16

da_capo wrote:right now this game is completely own by low delay players. those r the only players capable if using collimators and many other advantages
thank you so much ivan

I've been doing pretty decently lately and my ping is still the same. Around 200.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

28.01.2019, 13:13

joewillburn:

I've been doing pretty decently lately and my ping is still the same. Around 200.

Joe a quick comparison between players with low delay and all the others will reveal something strange. Most low delay players go fo smgs with a very high HS/kills ratio or collimators because of its effectivness. To me its impossible to use collimators...I cant kill anything when using them. For low delay players, collimators r very efficient. Dont understand why!!!! Its like hitreg is better when low delay players use collimators.
Look at all matches. Almost all players use scopes and almost all low delay players use collimators. And in almost all cases collimators combined with low delay, get the best results. I honestly dont know whats happening. Why low delay players can use collimators and others cant??? Why the insane HS/kills ratio when using smg??? Why the scope fest for players with delay of 60 70+???? Why I get easy kills with scopes and no kills whatsoever with collimators regardless of distance???? Im almost 4000 ELO so I dont complain because I loose. Im just stating. Everyone on general chat wonder about same things. I hate scopes and I love collimators but I cant use them. Why???? Its weird...whats going on?????!!!!! R devs aware of all these??? Cant they justt see the issue here???
Last edited by da_capo on 28.01.2019, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
da_capo

28.01.2019, 15:16

da_capo wrote:right now this game is completely own by low delay players. those r the only players capable if using collimators and many other advantages
thank you so much ivan

Okay.
According to you low-latency means better results in match, thus - higher score.
According to our stats players with 150 latency receive ~10% less score than players with 50 latency - which is definitely not "completely owned"
Joe a quick comparison between players with low delay and all the others will reveal something strange.

Okay.
According to you most low-latency players use SMG and get insane score.
According to our stats less than 10% of kills were from SMG's and this number stays the same for all players - there is no correlation between weapon class and latency.

So I am afraid afraid quick comparison like you asked for does not reveals anything strange.

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

28.01.2019, 18:17

ivan_vg:
Okay.
According to you low-latency means better results in match, thus - higher score.
According to our stats players with 150 latency receive ~10% less score than players with 50 latency - which is definitely not "completely owned"
Joe a quick comparison between players with low delay and all the others will reveal something strange.
Okay.
According to you most low-latency players use SMG and get insane score.
According to our stats less than 10% of kills were from SMG's and this number stays the same for all players - there is no correlation between weapon class and latency.

So I am afraid afraid quick comparison like you asked for does not reveals anything strange.

ivan, maybe I wasnt clear enough. Its not about delay per se. its just weird that most low delay players go for smg and collimators - and have high scores - while the others cant. smg have collimators and I see them only on short maps, while collimators I see them only used by low delay players no matter the map. by "completely owned" I mean only if low delay players use smg or collimators.
I can clearly see low delay players getting extremely high scores only when using collimators or smg. same players go back to normal score if the use scopes. and thats the case: why I cant use collimators???? why cant I get kills when using collimatos???????????? I kill extremely fast with scopes, regardless of distance and cant kill anything with collimators???? cant u see the issue?? its obvious...everyone see it.
its weird, every time there is at least one low delay player in a match, his score is extremely high if he uses collimators and HS/kills ratio is insane if he uses smg
everyone is stating this o general chat. its clear like day light. just check few random matches man
its weird coz I get bad scores when using collimators and very high scores when using scopes. just check. u want me to paste some matches ID for u??? I can give u 100 now

cases

player Swyp, https://survarium.pro/matches/12691804 HS/Kills ratio very high ELo almost 5000 uses collimator, very low delay

player Dreamchaser_ https://survarium.pro/matches/12714147 using collimator very low delay

nobody is using collimators unless they have very low delay. I CANT USE COLLIMATORS. it does no damage!!!! I kill very fast with scopes. nobody can use collimators if delay is 70+. cant u see the scope fest??!??! cant u see that only few players uses collimators and only if delay is under 40 50????? even old excellent players go for scopes if delay is 70+. we all can see it but u cant
Im gonna paste here every match I have with low delay players using collimator and their results in comparison with all the others
Last edited by da_capo on 28.01.2019, 18:32, edited 8 times in total.
da_capo

28.01.2019, 19:18

Its not about delay per se.

Then why you've mentioned word "delay" 8 times in your last post and 14 times in this one? Have you considered possibility that this has nothing to do with latency but with (for example) skill? And by "skill" I mean no just experience with game in general but specifically experience with this precise weapon configuration?

Both Swyp and Dreamchaser_ have spent thousands of hours in game. I am pretty sure that this factor is much more important than latency.
everyone is stating this o general chat. its clear like day light

Source? I can't see anything like that in general chat.

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

28.01.2019, 19:24

Ru players have clear advantage over others thats just truth. I have played more than 3 years now almost daily. I know how things are. https://survarium.pro/matches/12716421 Lua player was unkillable or I find it really hard to believe zubr makes it magic.

timo-53800

28.01.2019, 19:37

timo-53800:Ru players have clear advantage over others thats just truth. I have played more than 3 years now almost daily. I know how things are. https://survarium.pro/matches/12716421 Lua player was unkillable or I find it really hard to believe zubr makes it magic.

was he using collimator or smg??? what was hes delay??
Im sure he was using collimator with very low delay
da_capo

28.01.2019, 19:47

ivan_vg:Its not about delay per se.
Then why you've mentioned word "delay" 8 times in your last post and 14 times in this one? Have you considered possibility that this has nothing to do with latency but with (for example) skill? And by "skill" I mean no just experience with game in general but specifically experience with this precise weapon configuration?

Both Swyp and Dreamchaser_ have spent thousands of hours in game. I am pretty sure that this factor is much more important than latency.
everyone is stating this o general chat. its clear like day light
Source? I can't see anything like that in general chat.

man, the only thing Im stating is that players of 70+ delay CANNOT USE COLLIMATORS.
I was using collimators for almost 5 years and I CANT USE IT NOW
I dont care about delay or skilled players. Im just saying that only low delay players can use collimators. very skilled players use scopes if their delay is over 70 80. they dont get kills when using collimators. its not really about delay but about game play mechanics. Im not crazy and there was no issue like this before. I used to perform very very well before with collimators and now I cant. i was top 100 every damn league.
I repeat, its something weird and wrong with weapons mechanics. I cant get kills with collimators and I get VERY VERY EASY kills with scopes. only low delay players can use collimators and just because they use collimators they get insane HS/Kills ration and high scores.
do u understand what Im trying to say???? every time one or more low delay players with collimators get in a match, everything its simply rape. nobody can leave the base, and scores have a gap of 50 60 70 kills for the winning team. its insane
player agbu, very good player, very skilled. hes using collimator because hes delay is under 20: https://survarium.pro/matches/12716558

do u understand man??? matches r scope fest and only few players use collimators and only if they r low on delay. I WANNA BE ABLE TO USE COLLIMATORS AND I CANT. its something strange.
player Swyp is using light armor running like crazy with collimator in hands getting instant kills no matter position and delay lower then 20. I cant kill him NO MATTER WHAT but I dont care. hes damn immortal but I still dont care
I JUST WANNA USE THAT DAMN COLLIMATOR MAN
speak with game designers. there is something very very strange going on with weapons mechanics

BTW, if u look at the same match with agbu, player Ися1114 is using scope because hes over 70 80+ delay. hes a very very good player and Im sure he cant get kills with collimators. thats why hes using scopes
Last edited by da_capo on 28.01.2019, 19:56, edited 5 times in total.
da_capo

28.01.2019, 20:13

da_capo:
was he using collimator or smg??? what was hes delay??
Im sure he was using collimator with very low delay

He was using iron sight that ppsh red one I dont rem his delay was not really low like 40 or something when mine is around 60 in RU
Last edited by timo-53800 on 28.01.2019, 20:17, edited 2 times in total.

timo-53800

29.01.2019, 10:02

da_capo - I use a collimator and I have high delay. I kill russian players and other players with just the same ability. I notice no difference between player locations and ability to kill.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News