Survarium Patch 0.55 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

01.11.2018, 16:56

With the pocket system, we should be able to add ammo bags in the pockets instead of equipment
Datasquid

01.11.2018, 16:57

Datasquid:With the pocket system, we should be able to add ammo bags in the pockets instead of equipment

+1 :-)
jule

01.11.2018, 17:12

Datasquid:With the pocket system, we should be able to add ammo bags in the pockets instead of equipment

+1

edit: SVD recoil is 100, is this a bug? :| SVU is 20...
Last edited by Chandrian on 01.11.2018, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

01.11.2018, 20:37

Андрияш Козловский:Survarium Patch 0.55 with a single level of match-making is now live! Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Survarium Patch 0.55 Highlights
Technical Changes

Daily tasks updated.
Treasure hunt updated.
The players' supplies are reset.
Player profiles are reset.
Saved player presets have been deleted due to the new system of supplies.
Reward for completing tasks increased.
The following settings have been added (section “Control”): “Next collimator reticle”, “Previous collimator reticle”, “Change reticle color”, “Increase reticle brightness”, “Decrease reticle brightness”.
Players with a high ELO rating have had it reduced to 2000.
The price for repairs is now untied from the item of equipment or weapons. Also, the price for repairs depends on the level of equipment, for example, if a player has put at least one item of equipment level 5, he will pay for repairs the amount charged at the fifth level of equipment. Prices for repairs:

Level 1 - Silver 0
Level 2 - 1000 silver
Level 3 - 2000 silver
4 level - 5000 silver
5 level - 8000 silver

Weapons, equipment and supplies

All weapons across all the tiers have been balanced in line with their class.
Armor-piercing returned to the game as an indicator on the weapon. Now the damage inflicted on the enemy depends not only on his armor and the damage of your weapon, but also on armor-piercing.
Returned dispersion and dispersion when aiming. For each class of weapon, the dispersion parameters are set individually. So, for example, sniper rifles are absolutely not susceptible to the influence of dispersion in sighting mode, and submachine guns - on the contrary, have a small, but noticeable variation when firing in long bursts.
For all weapons in the game, the kill values ​​for opening a slot for a module are revised. Now, at all tiers of equipment, the following values ​​are valid: 100 kills - slot for aims, 250 kills - slot for grips, 500 kills - slot for silencers, muzzle-flashes and more.
Added the ability to customize the reticle for collimators - you can change its type, color and brightness. This functionality depends on the level of rarity of the collimator
The parameters of stopping power and shooting down were unlinked from each other. The stopping power is set to match the caliber of the weapon. The crash of sight with hits weakened.
The recoil on all weapons is reduced and changed to a more convenient one. The recoil graphs and pictures have been saved.
Recoil randomization is noticeably reduced.
The slowdown parameters have been changed and are now based on the weight and dimensions of the equipment.
Ability to get bleeding added to all weapons. Its damage is significantly reduced, and the duration is increased.
Painkiller now reduces the effect of stopping power by 25% and reduces bleeding duration by 25%.
The Defense Totem now increases health regeneration by 4 hp/s and reduces the chance of bleeding by 25%. The duration is now 30 seconds, the recharge time is 5 seconds.
Stationary scanner: reload time is now 10 seconds.
RGD-5: damage is now equal to 150.
RGO: now the damage is 130.
MON-50: now the damage is 200.
PMN-3: Now the damage is 225.
C-4: Now the damage is 300.
The damage modifier on weapons is replaced by the following:
For assault rifles, submachine guns, machine guns and pistols for dispersion
For sniper rifles and carbines for sight sway
For shotguns for shot grouping
The values ​​of the modifier rate of fire on weapons reduced by half.
The shortage of muzzle velocity is reduced to real values ​​for all classes of weapons.
Added display of the muzzle velocity in a weapon.
Reinforced cartridges now give the muzzle velocity +40 m/s, + 80 m/s, + 120 m/s.
Reworked all sets of equipment. Now, for the 3 parts of the kit, the player gets an improvement of one minor parameter, the assembly of the full set will give several more significant improvements.
Modifiers on equipment:

Masks: 'Energy costs' instead of 'Armor' now. Stamina regeneration' instead of 'Reduced explosion damage' now.
Jackets and pants: Added a stop action modifier. The values ​​of the "Energy Costs" and "Energy Recovery" modifiers are halved.
Gloves: Time to ready a grenade' instead of 'Reduced explosion damage' modifier now. Faster weapon hiding and grenade taken out.
Boots: 'Drop damage' instead of 'Reduced explosion damage' modifier now. The values ​​of the "Energy costs" modifier halved.
Backpacks: Reduced the value of "Explosion protection" modifier in half.
Replaced modifiers on weapons and equipment are compensated with spare parts.

Gameplay

The game introduced a single level of match-making. This means that now players of the first-fifth levels of equipment and weapons will be able to play among themselves. The damage coefficient for the higher level game is cut out of the game. Also, the main parameter when collecting teams is ELO
Now all players are divided into 3 categories of players. Players play only in their category, with the exception of a long match search.
New pockets system. Now the game has the concept of "Pocket" and "Capacity". The number of pockets determines the number of different supplies and the number of shortcut keys you can use. The maximum number of pockets is 5. Capacity determines how many supplies you can use. Each supply occupies one unit of capacity. The maximum amount of capacity that can be collected is equal to 8. You can collect pockets and capacity on equipment. Also, the supplies are divided into categories: medicines, explosives, devices and more. You can fill the pockets with supplies, you want to fill all the pockets with different medicines - please. But there are restrictions on the maximum number of transportable special weapons per battle, by category: medicines - 8 pieces, explosives - 2 pieces, devices - 4 pieces and more - 1 piece. This was done so that the player could not take with him a large number of strong special means, for example: 4 RGOs.
Initial movement speed reduced.
The player now has 3 ammo bags at the start.
Skill "Terminator" replaced by "Ammunition" - an additional cartridge pouch for ammo.

Artifacts

Now you can take two identical artifact.
You can not activate two artifact at the same time. You need to wait until the first activated one expires, after that - activate the second artifact.
Onyx: active ability - works 4 seconds, + 70% to the resistance from damage.
Spring: passive ability - + 4% to speed.
Larkspur: active ability - regeneration 25 hp/sec, effect for 4 seconds, gets lost in receiving damage like any first-aid kit.

New lighting on the School location

The lighting on the “School” location was redone, in accordance with the new quality standard. See the pictures below to check the changes.

Bug fixes

Fixed a bug due to which the player when looking on the corpse of another player had the silhouette of that body displayed at the time of his respawn.
Fixed a bug due to which the player at the beginning of the match heard the music of the match end.
Fixed a bug due to which the game client stopped working when shooting at a player from a short distance.

Андрияш Козловский
I Have Collimator Change Bug (I Cannot Changed) (Bug Give After Change Training Map)
I Use 0.55ae Update But Collimator Bug Not Fixed Yet
When You Fixed This Bug ?
Dark Frost 1989

01.11.2018, 20:53

RGO grenade now works as follows:
- press the key to throw it once, and it will work like a normal RGD.
- press and HOLD the key with which you'd normally throw it, cook it for a bit to release the fuse, and it will explode on impact like it used to do before.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

01.11.2018, 22:51

Unless i missed somthing, collimator settings should be saved so I dont have to change it each match. Also perhaps a large flashing icon on minimap where the artifact is in S&D ((when its dropped from carrier dying) for the planting team).
Last edited by Shroomcar on 01.11.2018, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomcar

02.11.2018, 00:32

Chandrian:RGO grenade now works as follows:
- press the key to throw it once, and it will work like a normal RGD.
- press and HOLD the key with which you'd normally throw it, cook it for a bit to release the fuse, and it will explode on impact like it used to do before.

Couldn't you always do that with the RGD though (as in, pull the pin, hold it, throw and it would explode on impact if you timed it right)?
I used to do it all the time with smokes as well.

Or does it now work in such a way that if you hold and throw the RGO it will only explode on impact, and not in mid air if you get the timing wrong?
Scaramanga

02.11.2018, 00:51

+1

Add an extra pocket and make ammunition part of the pocket system. Let players choose between loading up with a ton of ammo and nothing else, or trying to balance their ammo and other supplies.
Scaramanga

02.11.2018, 02:35

NERF SNIPERS. When I shot guy with AR and he is scoping with sniper and having light armor there is not aim punch at all. Aim punch is when you shot someone and you mess up his aim.
M4rk0

02.11.2018, 10:08

I like the overall changes but 2 things annoying me.

Snipers are too damn op, OHK even Bizon with +5 armor. Newbies one shoot me with Remington and so on...

Also i've noticed that people use more often scopes on their AR's then before because now you need less bullet to kill somebody, overall recoil nerf, plus there is additional distance buff on every type of gun so maximum damage drops further than before. And it's simply safer to start shooting somebody from far away then on close distance, especially for newbies.
I think recoil penalty for scopes x3 and higher should be more noticeable. Because now on most AR's you can easy control it without too much effort.
Ventori

02.11.2018, 10:29

In 0.55 I'm really not a big fan of the new equipment system that you need to have all pieces (or 3) of one type to get some advantage. I preferred the previous system where you good mix 2 or 3 type of equipment.

I don't like that you have spend 3000 gold to buy premium weapons and a 300 or 700 gold weapon have the same characteristics.
https://imgur.com/Br6p61g
https://imgur.com/TXUKTw8

It look from what I see in the chat that a lot of players do not understand the way are working the tier, in my opinion it should be a special post to explain and it is working now. The tier, what the difference between a T1 and T5 equipment.....

I think that sniper weapons are to op and I have the feeling that scar will be the famous weapon of 0,55
William-g

02.11.2018, 11:45

Ventori:Snipers are too damn op, OHK even Bizon with +5 armor. Newbies one shoot me with Remington and so on...

William-g:I think that sniper weapons are to op

Apparently snipers being op and OHK even Bizon is intentional. I don't think they'll be nerfing them any time soon after this update.
As always, here's a reply from one of the devs on RU forum, translated with Google:

OHK (one-hit-kill) is compensated by the fact that after the shot, the sniper becomes defenseless. Also in the new mode is very high value of life. Thoughtlessly run out fraught with instant waiting for the next round. Try to cooperate with other players. If a sniper looks at some places, use either smoke or go together. The sniper will kill one guy, and then, while recharging, he will die from the second. This valiant feat is called exchange. In general, this type of game radically changes the gameplay familiar to other modes. Think, develop, evolve, use special equipment, cooperate. I hope these instructions from a person who plays badly will help you.

Although it's kinda funny how their argument is based on "after the shot, the sniper becomes defenseless" which isn't really true (although it is a bit more true now that SRs like M82 has slower ROF and more recoil than ever).
Source: https://forum.survarium.com/ru/viewtopi ... 1#p1260311

William-g:It look from what I see in the chat that a lot of players do not understand the way are working the tier, in my opinion it should be a special post to explain and it is working now. The tier, what the difference between a T1 and T5 equipment.....

A quote from the same dev:
The numbers of weapons and equipment remained for the reason that the cost of participation in the match depends on them. You don’t have to pay for the first level at all, while the fifth one will cost you a pretty penny. If you remove them, then finding out which thing the price has risen will be somewhat frustrating.

But I agree that levels don't make much sense now, it will confuse new players and why pay 8000 to play with just 1 item of tier5 if other tiers are just as good and tier1 is 0 silver for match costs.

William-g:and I have the feeling that scar will be the famous weapon of 0,55

There are other, really good weapons, too. AK12 is really good and AS Val is a beast, too. MP5 still kills insanely fast and barely has any recoil. A-545 is better than semi-auto sniper rifles if you put a scope on it.
Last edited by Chandrian on 02.11.2018, 11:48, edited 4 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

02.11.2018, 12:12

Chandrian:
Apparently snipers being op and OHK even Bizon is intentional. I don't think they'll be nerfing them any time soon after this update.
As always, here's a reply from one of the devs on RU forum, translated with Google:

OHK (one-hit-kill) is compensated by the fact that after the shot, the sniper becomes defenseless. Also in the new mode is very high value of life. Thoughtlessly run out fraught with instant waiting for the next round. Try to cooperate with other players. If a sniper looks at some places, use either smoke or go together. The sniper will kill one guy, and then, while recharging, he will die from the second. This valiant feat is called exchange. In general, this type of game radically changes the gameplay familiar to other modes. Think, develop, evolve, use special equipment, cooperate. I hope these instructions from a person who plays badly will help you.

Defenceless it also depending on the map, in mamayev and specially in Rudnya where you can shoot from one side of the map to the other one.

Chandrian:
There are other, really good weapons, too. AK12 is really good and AS Val is a beast, too. MP5 still kills insanely fast and barely has any recoil. A-545 is better than semi-auto sniper rifles if you put a scope on it.

But it is really few weapons compare to what we you can use now.

Chandrian:
A quote from the same dev:
The numbers of weapons and equipment remained for the reason that the cost of participation in the match depends on them. You don’t have to pay for the first level at all, while the fifth one will cost you a pretty penny. If you remove them, then finding out which thing the price has risen will be somewhat frustrating.

But I agree that levels don't make much sense now, it will confuse new players and why pay 8000 to play with just 1 item of tier5 if other tiers are just as good and tier1 is 0 silver for match costs.

Maybe in that case to make the reaper cost not from the equipment you use but from the experience of the player; A specially that all players who are level 100 have more than enough money.
Exp - 0 to 10000 = 0
Exp - 10000 to 20000 = 500
Exp - 20000 to 300000 = 1000
Exp - 30000 to 400000 = 2000
Exp - 40000 to 500000 = 3000
Exp - 50000 to 600000 = 4000
Exp - 60000 to 700000 = 5000
Exp - 70000 to 800000 = 6000
Exp - 80000 to 900000 = 7000
Exp - 90000 to 1000000 = 8000
Last edited by William-g on 02.11.2018, 12:14, edited 2 times in total.
William-g

02.11.2018, 12:14

Survarium Patch 0.55af is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Technical Improvements

Compensated for the missing parts;
Improved game rendering performance.

Weapons and Equipment

The "Seeker" set has been moved to the tier 3.
The "Sokol-M" set has been moved to the tier 2.
Respirator "Curtain" has been moved to the tier 2.
Assault rifles AKM, Vz.58, Valmet Rk.62: one ammo pouch gives 30 rounds.
Carabines SKS, SOK-94: one ammo pouch gives 20 rounds. These weapons are removed from the player's profiles and their presets. Please reset the weapon in profile.
Treasure hunt updated.

Locations

School "Halloween 2018": added piano sounds. Round time after placing the artifact increased to 45 seconds.

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that caused the chat window to open when switching to spectator mode.
Fixed a bug due to which the game client crashed when switching to spectator mode.
Андрияш Козловский

02.11.2018, 14:08

I tried to make some screenshots, but I end with corrupted files. anyone else have this issue ?

yaji

02.11.2018, 14:56

So I just went through files to see what kind of dispersion values we have:
Snipers and carbines 10
Assault rifles 8, but A-545 has 7 (no idea why, it's not even the highest RoF AR, or in any other way better than others)
Low RoF smgs, RPK, RPD and Fort 6
High RoF smgs, pistols, Minimi and PKP 5
shotguns 4 (I don't think this is used at all, at least I didn't notice it while testing)
Those are for aimed shots, for hipfire all guns have value of 2. Obviously higher value means more accurate, or at least that's what I gathered, couldn't find any other stat responsible for dispersion (there's something called accuracy_sigma_hip, which for most weapons is 2, for pistols it's 3, might not be used at all, I dunno)...
And I have no idea what the -10% dispersion upgrade actually does :S

I mentioned in the PTS thread that it would be nice if movement and stance affected dispersion (like in Stalker), funny thing, it is already in the game, but it's not used; The dispersion values are in the files like this:
standing_stand_accuracy
standing_crouch_accuracy
moving_stand_accuracy
moving_crouch_accuracy
mentioned twice, first under aim_recoil and second time under hip_recoil.

Thanks to Blankname (once again) for his tool which makes it easy to get these numbers!

One more thing, I really hope player_pierced_damage_factor is no longer used, because different tier weapons have different values, it looks quite suspicious as armor penetration is called player_pierce . At least in my testing it seems the damage formula given in PTS thread holds true.

Tsjuder

02.11.2018, 16:14

Андрияш Козловский:Survarium Patch 0.55af is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Technical Improvements

Compensated for the missing parts;
Improved game rendering performance.

Weapons and Equipment

The "Seeker" set has been moved to the tier 3.
The "Sokol-M" set has been moved to the tier 2.
Respirator "Curtain" has been moved to the tier 2.
Assault rifles AKM, Vz.58, Valmet Rk.62: one ammo pouch gives 30 rounds.
Carabines SKS, SOK-94: one ammo pouch gives 20 rounds. These weapons are removed from the player's profiles and their presets. Please reset the weapon in profile.
Treasure hunt updated.

Locations

School "Halloween 2018": added piano sounds. Round time after placing the artifact increased to 45 seconds.

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that caused the chat window to open when switching to spectator mode.
Fixed a bug due to which the game client crashed when switching to spectator mode.

Collimator Bug Not Fixed Yet 0.55af I didnt Change Collimator For This Patch
When You Fied This Bug
Developers Not İnterested.
Dark Frost 1989

02.11.2018, 16:55

Dark Frost 1989:

Collimator Bug Not Fixed Yet 0.55af I didnt Change Collimator For This Patch
When You Fied This Bug
Developers Not İnterested.

Can I ask you, do you know that not all collimators have changeable reticles? This is based on rarity and on most common collimators you can only change the brightness. Please check your collimator's description in your inventory.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

02.11.2018, 17:46

Dark Frost 1989 wrote:Collimator Bug Not Fixed Yet 0.55af

If you could please specify which items you are trying to adjust and their respective rarity level this will help us in determining if you are experiencing a bug or not.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

02.11.2018, 17:47

Chandrian:
Can I ask you, do you know that not all collimators have changeable reticles? This is based on rarity and on most common collimators you can only change the brightness. Please check your collimator's description in your inventory.

İf You Ask Me I Answered You
First I Know How Coliimator Have Collimator Dot Changes (Mostly Red, Premium Or Masterpice Crafted)
I have Masterpiece NCstar4 Collimator But Not Changing After 2nd update For 0.55 After
Please Look This
http://i63.tinypic.com/2lxhudg.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/2s96jnt.jpg
Second I Try Change İngame My Premium Weapon and (Have Premium Leupold Delta Collimator),Change Not Working.I Try İngame
http://i65.tinypic.com/2uizzpk.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/29vi98w.jpg
Last I Use Cobra Ekp8 Collimator For My Scar Again Not Working İn Game
http://i67.tinypic.com/dli7wp.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/2dmeh5l.jpg
Why Judge Me Chandrian, Maybe Developers Not Found Bug Yet, But I dont Say Lie
I Say Again Only Developers Not İnterested My Words.
Dark Frost 1989

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News