Other modes

This forum thread discusses the peculiarities of Survarium game modes.

18.03.2016, 09:15

RiotOfDoom:
I have the feeling that Coop/PvE, hopefully right relation, will make all of us start "naked", being able to keep the skill-points at the same time.
I bet this is gonna be it, whereas in freeplay all will be able to use their equipment from PvP.

Still if that´s so, then I wonder, if you nevertheless will be able to access your premium gear in PvE.

I hope I differentiated PvE and Freeplay in the right way because sometimes I use to change these

Freeplay is PvE/PvP though, but I understand what you mean. Interesting that you would like to see Coop/PvE start naked. Why would you want that? Is it because of the story?

RiotOfDoom:I mean otherwise the game would be not interesting I guess.

How so?
Last edited by Davik_Heragon on 18.03.2016, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.

Davik_Heragon

18.03.2016, 13:40

Davik_Heragon:
Freeplay is PvE/PvP though, but I understand what you mean. Interesting that you would like to see Coop/PvE start naked. Why would you want that? Is it because of the story?

How so?

Yes. Because of the story of course :-)

Imagine in other games you start with all equipment already. Of course you could, but that was when "sv_cheats 1" was set and I´ve written "\give all" in the console :-D
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

26.04.2016, 20:40

http://www.mmobomb.com/interview-survar ... nt-future/

Have fun waiting another year for some pve news. 0.40 was supposed have free play. 2 years into development and still not a single pve gamemode. VG got greedy and i would not be suprised if pve modes never get added. Clearly they are happy milking pvp players.
StubbyClaps

03.07.2016, 09:08

Let's say you have a grudge with someone and wanna go bazooka on him, one on one.
Let's say you suspect someone is a cheat and want to set him straight.
Let's assume a vendetta (you and some friends) against "them and their friends"

...launch a challenge to a REVENGE Match.

The challenger sets the map, equipment level limit (if any), (un)acceptable weapons, invites his frients
The challenge is publicly listed, maybe with a declaration "I'll kick your teeth in, you.... for what you did to me in ...."
The others are announced they were challenged. And can accept or forfeit.

The match is like any other but without score or level progression. It's something private, personal, knowing you bested "that ass", toe to toe.
bordmail

05.11.2016, 09:48

With the work being done on AI co-op survival mode sounds good (against bots), and maybe that would be a early way to implement mutants into a kinda arena survival mode 1-4 people co-op.
Kronk

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Modes