Survarium's Patch 0.59 is Live. Play Now!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.07.2019, 21:45

I'm experiencing a bug on 0.59e0: when I'm in the lobby, the "LOADING DATA" screen shows repeatedly without any reason and blocks the game. Sometimes it stays on that screen forever and I have to ALt-F4 out, sometimes it's only temporary.

It often happens when modifying weapons in inventory - nothing new is being loaded, I just zoom out and turn the rifle and "LOADING DATA".

It also happens in the main menu, thus giving me false idea that a match has been found and I'll join.

And once, it teleported me to the "LOADING DATA" screen from the middle of the match, but returned swiftly.

System: AMD FX-8xxx @ Gigabyte 970A-DSP3, 16GB DDR3, Radeon R9 270, Windows 7SP1 64b.
Jano Msik

17.07.2019, 18:56

Starting at 7 AM GMT tomorrow, July 18, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59f. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f
Summer event

- Take part in the summer event! From July 19 to July 28, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: AKMSU "Hot sun" assault rifle, "Herbs" and "Mathsticks" decals.
- Only during the event "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are available in the game shop.

General changes

- Removed possibility to do a tactical reload by sprinting.
- Health of allies is now displayed.
- Added an option to disable/enable always showing health and names of allies (under "Game" tab).
- Added an option to toggle sprint by pressing a button ("X" by default) instead of holding down a button (Shift by default).
- It's now possible to remove boosters by clicking LMB once.
- Introduced various changes to the game UI.

Supplies

- Smoke grenade temporarily disabled because of smoke abuse.
- Enemy medkits and bandages now require several hits to be destroyed.
- Added rewards (points, silver and reputation) for the following actions: healing an ally with a medkit, destroying an enemy medkit, disarming an enemy supply.
- Introduced wait time before using allied medkits and bandages. It's only possible to use one medkit or bandage at a time.

Locations

- Vector Laboratory: added two new exits from the hangar. Slaughter game mode is back.
- Chemical plant: it is no longer possible to climb the factory pipe.
- Cologne bridge: closed a gap in the fence which allowed to throw a battery from the location.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when progress of using medicine (medkits, bandages, antitoxin, etc) was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to set supplies in some spots.
- Fixed an issue when a character did not receive damage from a melee attack when crouching.
- Fixed an issue when the player did not receive a message about damaging or killing an ally.
- Fixed an issue when profanity filter was not working.
- Fixed an issue when progress bar while using allied medkit or bandage was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue causing allied medkits not to have a green marker when your character had "Friend or foe" skill.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

17.07.2019, 19:42

Survarium DevTeam:- Removed possibility to do a tactical reload by sprinting.

On all weapons ? Why though ? *think emoji*

If your intention was to fix the Barrett reload abuse, you kinda forgot that, practically, the same can be done by pressing melee key.

Or am I getting the wording wrong here ?
UnknownPlayer666

17.07.2019, 19:49

Cool changes. Finally event. Weapon looks nice. Need to get that AKMSU.
Now I am waiting for some changes in the balance.
Albi

17.07.2019, 20:03

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:On all weapons ? Why though ?

It was possible to reduce reload speed by up to 50% in some cases.
UnknownPlayer666 wrote:If your intention was to fix the Barrett reload abuse, you kinda forgot that, practically, the same can be done by pressing melee key.

This was very fast, and much easier to abuse than melee glitch. https://streamable.com/hbf3o
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

17.07.2019, 20:08

Chandrian:

Still, I feel like reloading guns will be clunky now, bearing in mind that we don't have separate stages for reload.
UnknownPlayer666

17.07.2019, 20:16

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:On all weapons ? Why though ? *think emoji*

If your intention was to fix the Barrett reload abuse, you kinda forgot that, practically, the same can be done by pressing melee key.

This is mistranslation - tactical reload is not affected. This change only fixes Barret exploit.

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

17.07.2019, 20:21

Will "Jarilo" decal also be available for purchase along Keeper of the Sun armor? Cmon VG :*
Last edited by happy shooter on 17.07.2019, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.

happy shooter

17.07.2019, 20:43

ivan_vg:
This is mistranslation - tactical reload is not affected. This change only fixes Barret exploit.

Ok, good to know. Thanks!
UnknownPlayer666

17.07.2019, 20:43

ivan_vg wrote:This is mistranslation - tactical reload is not affected. This change only fixes Barret exploit.

Ah so it should have been "fast reload" instead of "tactical reload", I guess.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.07.2019, 09:10

Is it expected to support Czech in the future?
RUFAJZ

18.07.2019, 10:12

Survarium Patch 0.59f with the summer event, balance changes and various bug fixes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f
Summer event

- Take part in the summer event! From July 19 to July 28, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: AKMSU "Hot sun" assault rifle, "Herbs" and "Mathsticks" decals.
- Only during the event "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are available in the game shop.

General changes

- Removed possibility to do a tactical reload by sprinting.
- Health of allies is now displayed.
- Added an option to disable/enable always showing health and names of allies (under "Game" tab).
- Added an option to toggle sprint by pressing a button ("X" by default) instead of holding down a button (Shift by default).
- It's now possible to remove boosters by clicking LMB once.
- Introduced various changes to the game UI.

Supplies

- Smoke grenade temporarily disabled because of smoke abuse.
- Enemy medkits and bandages now require several hits to be destroyed.
- Added rewards (points, silver and reputation) for the following actions: healing an ally with a medkit, destroying an enemy medkit, disarming an enemy supply.
- Introduced wait time before using allied medkits and bandages. It's only possible to use one medkit or bandage at a time.

Locations

- Vector Laboratory: added two new exits from the hangar. Slaughter game mode is back.
- Chemical plant: it is no longer possible to climb the factory pipe.
- Cologne bridge: closed a gap in the fence which allowed to throw a battery from the location.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when progress of using medicine (medkits, bandages, antitoxin, etc) was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to set supplies in some spots.
- Fixed an issue when a character did not receive damage from a melee attack when crouching.
- Fixed an issue when the player did not receive a message about damaging or killing an ally.
- Fixed an issue when profanity filter was not working.
- Fixed an issue when progress bar while using allied medkit or bandage was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue causing allied medkits not to have a green marker when your character had "Friend or foe" skill.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

18.07.2019, 11:06

Vector Laboratory: Slaughter game mode is back.

Terrible news.
General Thunderov

18.07.2019, 11:58

General Thunderov:Vector Laboratory: Slaughter game mode is back.

Terrible news.

Just played a game there... Now the hangar spawn is better than the other one xD

Watch this replay: https://survarium.pro/matches/13580622
Reaching at least the center of the map was almost impossible, and it got really sad at the end when I wiped the whole enemy team INSIDE my spawn on last life. I had more fun during that last minute than during the rest of the match, simply because we couldn't leave the base.

It's actually amazing to witness how shift in weapon balance and changes in render can affect the gameplay on the same map.
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 18.07.2019, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

18.07.2019, 13:38

Thanks for bringing this map back, now I can earn 40 000+ silvers in one match.
https://survarium.pro/matches/13580393
https://survarium.pro/matches/13580488
https://survarium.pro/matches/13580740
M4rk0

18.07.2019, 15:21

UnknownPlayer666

18.07.2019, 15:57

Survarium DevTeam:

Good news, but the situation has turned.
Now it's a good to start a round in the hangar.. :D
Rebex

18.07.2019, 17:07

Survarium DevTeam:Chemical plant: it is no longer possible to climb the factory pipe.

:((( Why? Meh.. this is sad. This is actually what I am doing when playing this map and am bored.. before I leave. Climbing on the pipes. Fun! I mean it's not suuuch a big deal, but I think all these little restrictions of where you can go and where not, are just sad and not really reasonable.

Everything else sounds terrific! :-)
jule

18.07.2019, 17:49

There are some problems with the French localization.

Before the game used the "vous" form to speak to the player. Now, the game uses the familiar "tu". Despite the fact that I think that it is a bad choice and that I am destabilized because it is too familiar for me, there is a problem during the killcam. Indeed, before the update, the game spoke about "vous" ("you" in english to designate the player on the screen). Now, it speak about "tu", but it is a mistake. The right word should be "toi" if you want to use the familiar "tu".
General Thunderov

18.07.2019, 17:50

what does decals do, bonuses? Is keeper of sun exact same gear as old solstice event?
Shroomcar

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion