Purchase made with email and not with Steam Account

This is the section to discuss the in-game shop purchases, the payment methods, as well as technical questions related to the shop.

11.02.2018, 18:12

Hi,

I have tried submitting a support ticket but it just wouldn't submit Idk why but it just keeps saying "Sending request".

I have made a purchased while I was logged in using my email address on Survarium.com. However the gold has not been added to my steam account. Although I am using the same email address on steam as this one the gold was not added to my account. Please solve this issue and transfer my gold to the steam account. Please refer to the following details and respond back to my email address or steam account if you require any further verification. And kindly note all of my accounts belong to same email address so use the same address to contact me back.

Again I did try to submit the support ticket but it doesn't submit.
ayeaye Red Miller

11.02.2018, 18:14

Ok, wow not it says.

We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again
Sorry, we encountered a problem (invalid section). Please start over.

GREAT!
ayeaye Red Miller

11.02.2018, 22:07

Problem resolved via Support Tickets. I submitted ticket without screenshots and it posted quickly and added the screenshots later in reply to the tickets
ayeaye Red Miller

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Shop