THOUSANDS SPARE PARTS SPENT and nothing!!!!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.05.2020, 09:18

Viren:I remember upgrading to -2.5 when mercenary was in t10 or something but after VG lowered it back it was -2.1 for a long time till a few days ago I got it back to -2.5 for vest and boots and yet to get it for pants...collecting spares...

Btw the amount of spares I lost was beyond imagination.

The logic behind getting full values for your fav stuff is that u have to loose quite a good amount of spares or not use it for sometime and just upgrade it out of the blues someday who knows what and how stuff works...I even tried howstuffworks.com but didn't get an answer...lol...

I got full values for certain weapons and equipments in first go and moreover I got full values while even upgrading for the first time so no complaints whatsoever...

Some things are worth trying and loosing though...

Almost as if game is designed to frustrate players so they lose their minds, I guess some psychology trick so you start to love someone who abuses you. Some "invest, invest, invest" trick until you have invested so much that you just can't stop and now you can be used as puppet to do what whoever is in charge wants you to do.

To me that's scummy as hell, and I don't get it - - - why? What's wrong with simple, straight forward and rewarding system? I don't go into store to buy socks and have to pay 5 cents billion times to roll 2 of the same pair and size.
SMARCH

11.05.2020, 10:22

I suggest we have a "new" box of tools which we can get for say 100 gold or 100 spares or maybe get it as a weekly prize. This box can upgrade any 3 value sizes of any 1 weapon or any 1 equipment (vest, pants, boots, helmet, mask) which has all 3 options unlocked, ie it should be in the orange profile.

For eg, say I have a weapon Uzi and it is unlocked all 3 slots, ie orange and say it has rof 3, recoil 2 and dispersion 7 then we should be able to change values to rof 5, recoil 5 and dispersion 10 resp or as we wish. Also, to make it more realistic we should not be able to change type of value only the size of value. Type should be changed using spares only.

Modules can be upgraded through either the same way as of now but making the upgrade process more better or maybe another box of tools. Most of the times it takes 9 or more modules to upgrade but still not achieve the purple zone...

SMARCH:

Almost as if game is designed to frustrate players so they lose their minds, I guess some psychology trick so you start to love someone who abuses you. Some "invest, invest, invest" trick until you have invested so much that you just can't stop and now you can be used as puppet to do what whoever is in charge wants you to do.

To me that's scummy as hell, and I don't get it - - - why? What's wrong with simple, straight forward and rewarding system? I don't go into store to buy socks and have to pay 5 cents billion times to roll 2 of the same pair and size.

And on top of it when your enemy has the same weapon as u have but still cannot kill him then u wonder what's wrong with my weapon. At the end of the match when you see his weapon has different stats then u want to have the same stats as his and then go to the upgrade shop and end up loosing all spares just enough to make you frustate even more.

After all these years of playing I finally decided not to change anything and now I find myself pretty satisfied but that's for my primary profile where I have almost all weapons and equipment unlocked and to best values.

But for my other profile (JUNIOR_STRELOK) which is lvl 50 I will be the same whiny guy...
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 11.05.2020, 13:54, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: double post merge
Viren

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion