THOUSANDS SPARE PARTS SPENT and nothing!!!!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.04.2020, 04:39

Just tired of trying to colect spare parts so that i can improve all my gear.

the percentages/chance that people speak to upgrade gear or weapons ARE NOT TRUE!!!
(LAST EXAMPLE: AR 545, to unblock second upgrade i need 200 spares, already spent more then 1000 and NOTHING).
just for one upgrade, now imagine to upgrade entire weapon lvl5, and lets imagine a suit, lets say ZUBR.

YOU WANT ME TO PRESENT numbers???

NOW!!!!! reality and certain things.

if you use premium acount, at the end of each game, you get around 35 to 50 spares, but if no premium. 15? 20? spares?
daily quest: once a week....amazing 30 spare parts!!! awesome!? NOT!!

ONE ENTIRE YEAR playing survarium, DAILY BASIS, team missions aka PVE. not once gear lvl 5.

TREASURE HUNT (colect stashmaps) to have new weapons!!!
NEVER but NEVER got a weapon without spending all stashmaps. it would have been nice for once get a eweapon (i dont know, lets say) lvl 5, at 10nt of 15 possible chances.

should i speak about TEAMBALANCE? including RANKED SEASON?
JUST BECAUSE on ranked the diference of ELO is never bigger then 1000 (not happening on PVp)(CAN REACH 5000 diference betwen teams), at least YOU COULD organize teams diferently (and i already know your answer).

enough for today, but today im really raged with a game that ive been enjoying this last year with lots of people and having fun. but sometimes....jesus christ.

MARKETING/PROMOTION im talking only social network, so much could be done WITHOUT EXPENSES!!!!!
you have it all, designers, programmers, and for shure people that would like to help FOR FREE!!!

Spawn Shooter

11.04.2020, 09:14

Ye, big part why I stopped playing.

I don't understand why they cant put price 1000 spare parts and give absolute control of what you get 100%, just choose what you want. Why this RNG cancer, why this slotmachine crap? Weird.
SMARCH

11.04.2020, 10:36

The chance is 50% if you don't understand how mathematics work.

It's like saying winning the lottery is 50% chance, you either win or you don't.

Fun fact, the upgrade chance isn't calculated for each try separately, so you should upgrade some cheap item like T1 boots until you fail 3 times in a row, then go upgrade your expensive stuff. Works every time
Kube

11.04.2020, 17:01

Kube:The chance is 50% if you don't understand how mathematics work.

It's like saying winning the lottery is 50% chance, you either win or you don't.

Fun fact, the upgrade chance isn't calculated for each try separately, so you should upgrade some cheap item like T1 boots until you fail 3 times in a row, then go upgrade your expensive stuff. Works every time

i know you are a good player, but your answer just looks like the answer of someone that simply dont play this game.
trust me, i understand mats very very well.
for T1, we dont get bodered at all, but for T5, (ex:) 545 AR, for each upgrade you need at least 200 spares, and by your mats, 3 TIMES IN A ROW, if these 3 times fail, you will need at least 800 spares for each upgrade, MEANING, 3 upgrades plus 800, AND TRUST ME they dont came at fist atempt EVER, MEANING 2400 at least, just for one gun.

then we have suits/gear. you want the mats also?

2400 spares, if playing with PREMIUM, you need to play (2400/aprox.45)= more then 50 games, and im being generous.

PREMIUM
around 50 games (15 minutes without waiting time) AROUND 13 HOURS.
NO PREMIUM around 30 hours?!

and of course all this already counting with ex: bones decal, event decals spider net, and so one etc.

i just could keep going ...!

bottom line: it is ridiculous to need to colect around one 1000 spares to one upgrade in one weapon T5.

Spawn Shooter

11.04.2020, 18:51

Your argument goes around how many matches you have to play to get the required number of spare parts to upgrade a T5 weapon and you specifically state that it never upgraded on first try (ok). But there's only so many T5 weapons, it's not endless, at some point you'll have everything upgraded and will have too many spare parts. And, in the meantime, you don't "need to play more than 50 games" unless you don't like PVE, where on hard difficulty the chance to get 150-200 spare parts per 1 collected cache is 7% (and if you know what you're doing you'll be able to collect 10 caches and so the summed up chance will be higher).

It's supposed to be hard unless you use everything that the game has to offer. If you play only PVP, you'll struggle on having Spare parts, even with a Premium account. And I could go on and on.
- If you play only PVP, you'll struggle to win any Premium weapons without permanent stash maps from PVE (1% chance on hard per cache).
- If you play only PVP, you'll basically have no access to Premium boosters (+exp, +rep, +silver), which can mainly be obtained in PVE (apart from a few supplies from daily logins).

Spare parts should only become a problem if you're upgrading lots of stuff at once, including: adding modifiers to equipment, to weapons, crafting spare parts, perfecting your modifiers. And you should only do this to equipment that you know you won't be throwing away a few days later after unlocking a new tier.

Though, I have to point out that spare part rewards are way too low in daily quests, treasure hunt and daily logins. They should be much higher, like 5 to 10 times higher. You complete 3 daily quests in T5 and you get 30 spare parts when the minimum to roll a modifier in T5 is 35, or the first modifier for a T5 weapon at a 50% chance is 175.
Last edited by Chandrian on 11.04.2020, 18:56, edited 2 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

11.04.2020, 23:25

It is always good to feel your presence and knowledge in this game and maybe much more games.
for me it is a privilege but about your answer!! i know you need to respond as an amazing admin that you are.
bottom line even if i dont know you i have the most respect for you. i ve been feeling your presence in survarium for about 14 months.
BUT this acount it is just my second acount (also important).
in my first acount i am lvl 100 i have all gear, all weapons , well, everything.
so....i know what im doing, and everything you typed, is exactly what i do, focus only in some weapons and gear that i already know from first acount.
so your answer is good for new players, what im doing in this acount is simple.

gear with scan protetion and/or high armor. COMBAT NOMAD ZUBR PILGRIM
prefered weapons and im not going to buy more: AK 12 AKMSU 545 SOCOM BARET

because the game is free, i always had the conscience of spend some money as a way to compensate the hard work of survarium team, but nad because i see so many things that already had time to be improved i took a bit of my time to type some words and opinions.

i even offered myself to help to promote the game, by private message to Mr. Joe and didnt got a proper answer.
my possible help? one of my activities: International TV Host with a small show that is seen in all countries of portuguese language. maybe could be helpfull, no?

bottom line? no proper investment in a game that could be much more profitable.
and i know that you all admins sufer a lot to help this comunuty/family that i feel that i also belong.

once again, thank you for your reply
keep the good work
Last edited by Spawn Shooter on 11.04.2020, 23:33, edited 3 times in total.

Spawn Shooter

12.04.2020, 01:00

Spawn Shooter:

You missed my point, i said you can get the odds to your favour by upgrading tier 1 items until you fail an upgrade 3 times in a row, when that happens go to your T5 gear and upgrade that on the first try.

This works because vostok doesn't understand mathematics
Kube

12.04.2020, 04:00

Kube:snip

AWESOME,just like when we upgrade pieces from weapons.

superawesome. thanks
Last edited by Chandrian on 12.04.2020, 11:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quoting

Spawn Shooter

12.04.2020, 09:07

Yes this happens to me many times but considering how lucky im sometimes in getting good stuff, ie sr3mvikhr in one go for just 20 gold makes me wanna forgive all the bad aspects and play more and more again. Its fun and thats how it is supposed/intended to be.

I totally agree with Kube and having him known for a long time, i really wanna say fcuk u Kube why didnt u tell us this secret a long time ago regarding upgrading...hes one good sob...
JUNIOR_STRELOK

15.04.2020, 16:49

Dude, if you play almost every day for almost three years you have good chances to have your whole arms fully upgraded. This game´s meant to be grinded. So quit your job/ school and let´s go. Don´t forget to buy premium
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

15.04.2020, 16:54

Kube:The chance is 50% if you don't understand how mathematics work.

Cool, if the game´ll be worth playing again, I´ll definitely try that out!
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

16.04.2020, 11:45

Maybe you know how maths works. But I see you don't understand it. First try with a coin. Pick one side and toss coin until that side will be on top. Do this one hundred times and see how random it is. Sometimes you can toss it more than 10 times and lose.
What is more read how works randomization in programming (I'm sure you'll find it in Wikipedia for example). Maybe after that you will understand that your statements are not true.
Tanatloc

16.04.2020, 18:11

Tanatloc:Maybe you know how maths works. But I see you don't understand it. First try with a coin. Pick one side and toss coin until that side will be on top. Do this one hundred times and see how random it is. Sometimes you can toss it more than 10 times and lose.
What is more read how works randomization in programming (I'm sure you'll find it in Wikipedia for example). Maybe after that you will understand that your statements are not true.

Did you spend 100k spare parts in the PTS testing this out, or how can you so blatantly tell me that my information is false?

If you knew programming you would know that rng is never truly random, and neither is a coin toss.

The triple-fail method would fail 50% of the time if the chance was actually random, with a chance of 50%
Kube

16.04.2020, 20:35

Wtf are you tripping about bro,
If you know programming thn you should know what is RNG. I don't know maybe you have access to take a look at lines for this, so you know its not 50%(means description is misleading or youa re exploiting a bug). But I spent thousands and thousads parts to get stuff I want on a gun, and I hated every moment of it.
50% means you can fail 100 times and you can succeed 100 times in a row. And after certain pool of samples you will end up at 50%.

I'd like to think that every person who sees these "pay and you have a chance" instantly understands that there is a, I'd say "scam", but lets say "catch" underneath. And I don't want to deal with that. Why cant I pay 10x amount and get guaranteed waht I want? I think that would be major improvement.

Oh right, I know why. I understand servers and work costs and gotta make ends meet. You can eat seeds or you can plant them, so here we are.
Last edited by SMARCH on 16.04.2020, 20:39, edited 2 times in total.
SMARCH

17.04.2020, 01:26

@kube
Firstly, I was writing to spawn shooter.
Secondly, coin tossing was an example for him, to understand why he's wrong and to understand odds.
Thirdly, I know that rng in programming doesn't work the same as in real life. That's why I asked him to read about it.
Maybe after that he understands why sometimes he fails after 5 or more tries.
Many people expect that the 50% chance looks like this pattern: win, fail, win, fail, .... Looks like he's one of them.
Last edited by Tanatloc on 17.04.2020, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
Tanatloc

29.04.2020, 16:06

1000 spare parts SPENT to upgrade pants of Combat suit from -2.1% TO -2.5% SLOWDOWN...
wich time you click the button you spend 15 spares.
i also have gold to spend but not even this way.
1000/15 you get 65 possibilities to get this last MINOR upgrade (-0.4% plus)

...AND GUESS WHAT??? nothing!!! NOTHING!!!!

survarium developers you need to get better fast!!!
good luck with that!!!

Spawn Shooter

29.04.2020, 20:14

Just purchased VSK-94...had around 800 spares lying so tried to upgrade it...guess what...got fcuked as usual...just got 1 upgrade and that to a shitty one...around 650 spares lost just for nothing...had to work my ass off to get the spares and silver...

VG, do u have any idea how much hard work it takes on a ping of "250" to collect those spares??? i dont mind this lottery system but it should work efficiently...

Please do something about it.

[PS - I have almost everything upgraded in my other profile "Viren" and i just play the daily quests in that profile.]
Last edited by JUNIOR_STRELOK on 29.04.2020, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
JUNIOR_STRELOK

08.05.2020, 02:03

another 1000 spare parts spent to improve speed on keeper and NOTHING. and i have gold to spent.

i have jacket and pants at -2.1 slowdown make your acounts.
each try is 20 spare parts
1000 spares / 20 equals 50 attempts
results ZEROOOOO

AND I HAVE GOLD just in case -2.5 pops as a possibility.

Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O Z E R O

Spawn Shooter

08.05.2020, 15:33

Stop making a new post about this every time you're raging, it's going to get merged with this one anyway.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

11.05.2020, 08:33

I remember upgrading to -2.5 when mercenary was in t10 or something but after VG lowered it back it was -2.1 for a long time till a few days ago I got it back to -2.5 for vest and boots and yet to get it for pants...collecting spares...

Btw the amount of spares I lost was beyond imagination.

The logic behind getting full values for your fav stuff is that u have to loose quite a good amount of spares or not use it for sometime and just upgrade it out of the blues someday who knows what and how stuff works...I even tried howstuffworks.com but didn't get an answer...lol...

I got full values for certain weapons and equipments in first go and moreover I got full values while even upgrading for the first time so no complaints whatsoever...

Some things are worth trying and loosing though...
Viren

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion