Easy steps for WAY BETTER GAMEPLAY!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

28.03.2020, 12:43

After years of playing, I am most concerned about two things:

1) OP snipers
2) Easy way to die from headshot

I was really surprised when everyone curse at the Snipers and they added a new map (duga), that is ideal for snipers. o_O

But I understand that it's hard to regulate snipers to stay entertaining.
So what to start, maybe with just remove the collimators on the snipers and let the optics for long distances.

A few years ago, unfortunately, the game was much more balanced (a harder way to kill someone on headshot and more resistant armor).
But, the game is still fun.. :)
Rebex

01.04.2020, 12:07

Let me add that suppressors are also a big problem

edit. no sound cues, no markers on the minimap, minimal downsides. They just make the overpowered sniper problem even worse because you can only hear instantly killing bullets impacting next to you without knowing where you are being shot from at all.
Last edited by Kube on 01.04.2020, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.
Kube

01.04.2020, 12:39

Kube:Let me add that suppressors are also a big problem

why?
apfelmu2

01.04.2020, 14:12

apfelmu2:

why?

It gives too big of an advantage without having a proper con. -18% distance is nothing essentially. Suppressors just devalue all other muzzle attachments. Bush campers also have a hay day (though part of the problem comes from awkward lightning in some places).

A slight (fixed) velocity decrease wouldn't hurt anyone I think >_>

P.S I don't remember, but if you are getting shot from a suppressed weapon, do you still get the directional damage indicators ?
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 01.04.2020, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

01.04.2020, 14:29

apfelmu2:U dont get it. I dont have a problem with new base-safe-zone and I dont flame. Ist just the fact that ist simply unlogical. Keep hating x)

Youre the one who is complaining here...lol you can take advantage of the low ping and base rape every one but we can't snipe ? BTW i don't sit inside the base and snipe ...i run around the map and quick snipe with my "noob cannon" if i offended you all ass with my noob canon you can fold it 4 times and shove it up lol XD ...even if they nerf the weapon i am still good at running around and quick sniping with it...so go ahead cry all you want ..lmao
ÏÑÐÏÀN_ŠNÌPÈR

01.04.2020, 16:01

ÏÑÐÏÀN_ŠNÌPÈR:

Youre the one who is complaining here...lol you can take advantage of the low ping and base rape every one but we can't snipe ? BTW i don't sit inside the base and snipe ...i run around the map and quick snipe with my "noob cannon" if i offended you all ass with my noob canon you can fold it 4 times and shove it up lol XD ...even if they nerf the weapon i am still good at running around and quick sniping with it...so go ahead cry all you want ..lmao

I wonder how long you would keep using the snipers if they were properly balanced
Kube

02.04.2020, 14:57

Kube:
I wonder how long you would keep using the snipers if they were properly balanced

i been using sniper rifles since the game got released as beta and i will continue to use it....
ÏÑÐÏÀN_ŠNÌPÈR

13.04.2020, 02:18

Did you understand what he said? I guess not.
Sure, you will continue to use them and get wiped like you have been from the beginning. That is usually referred to as "some people just dont learn" :D
Nobody said you cant snipe...or that you shouldnt be able to. What was said is that snipers are too powerful all things considered. it should take AT LEAST the same amount of overall skill and game knowledge, if not more to be able to kill anyone with a sniper rifle...and those guns should be balanced in relation to other weapons. they are not, and all they require is sitting somewhere like a duck and waiting. forexample aiming time should be MUCH slower and 1 shot anywhere in the body should not be able to kill.

will111

13.04.2020, 10:23

will111:Did you understand what he said? I guess not.
Sure, you will continue to use them and get wiped like you have been from the beginning. That is usually referred to as "some people just dont learn" :D
Nobody said you cant snipe...or that you shouldnt be able to. What was said is that snipers are too powerful all things considered. it should take AT LEAST the same amount of overall skill and game knowledge, if not more to be able to kill anyone with a sniper rifle...and those guns should be balanced in relation to other weapons. they are not, and all they require is sitting somewhere like a duck and waiting. forexample aiming time should be MUCH slower and 1 shot anywhere in the body should not be able to kill.

exactly
apfelmu2

02.07.2020, 03:56

Remove map duga from PVP and try to use it for next PVE mission for future.i agree with this suggestions

survivor_5370261522650641138

02.07.2020, 10:18

Kube:Let me add that suppressors are also a big problem

edit. no sound cues, no markers on the minimap, minimal downsides. They just make the overpowered sniper problem even worse because you can only hear instantly killing bullets impacting next to you without knowing where you are being shot from at all.

Gun sounds in general need to be bumped a few notches. It would also solve the suppressor problem.

Man Down Under

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion