Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

07.05.2020, 23:03

Jeorgeous_SVK wrote:
I know he is a good player, played a lot of games with and against him. But this kill with prefire didnt seem legit to me. As I said, replay gave a nice view of prefire and I cant really understand how he can make such a prefire without knowing my exact position. He doesnt seem like a guy who shoots the air and hoping someone gets the shot. I dont believe in coincidence and there is a nice proof that it was prefire. The player, no matter how good he is or how many hours he spent on playing this game, just couldnt have predicted my position so perfectly, there were 2 or 3 places where he could have looked but he looked in the right window and started prefire. He might be clean but you must agree with me that this seemed not legit and hell of a luck or coincidence or whatever.

We'll (on your behalf) get the support guys to take a second look. If I don't post an update on this thread consider the matter closed. As is, no action taken. If anything changes in that regard, I'll post it. :)
joewillburn
Vostok Games

08.05.2020, 00:00

Jeorgeous_SVK wrote:14981007

The moment you describe is clear of doubt, I don't see anything suspicious there and I even think that you didn't download and watch the replay from his perspective before coming here to report him.

You tried to wallbang his previous spot with a rifle that isn't suppressed. You then went to the same spot as where he killed you before, inside that building, when he heard your steps, but this time he knew that you were inside the building because there's no other place around there for the shots to sound like that. It's just map and sound system knowledge.

Clip from his point of view of both kills.

If you go around reporting people for such situations, you'll be seeing cheaters in every match as your ELO climbs (M4rk0 has 2K more ELO than you).
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.05.2020, 15:50

Chandrian:
The moment you describe is clear of doubt, I don't see anything suspicious there and I even think that you didn't download and watch the replay from his perspective before coming here to report him.

You tried to wallbang his previous spot with a rifle that isn't suppressed. You then went to the same spot as where he killed you before, inside that building, when he heard your steps, but this time he knew that you were inside the building because there's no other place around there for the shots to sound like that. It's just map and sound system knowledge.

<a href="https://streamable.com/4dmb9u" class="postlink

If you go around reporting people for such situations, you'll be seeing cheaters in every match as your ELO climbs (M4rk0 has 2K more ELO than you).

You can think whatever you want :) I know how to report players and for your info I watched replay multiple times from my point of view, from his and from free view too. I also slowed it down and then I saw a really nice prefire what apparently you didnt.

What are you talking about that my gun wasnt suppressed? My weapon has purple attachement that decreases unmasking radius by 55 %. Suppressor decreases that a little bit more if you upgrade it but average about 70 %. There is not a big difference, is it?

I know what his and my elo is, dont worry :) and I consider this matter closed...
Last edited by Jeorgeous_SVK on 08.05.2020, 16:01, edited 2 times in total.
Jeorgeous_SVK

08.05.2020, 16:17

Jeorgeous_SVK wrote:What are you talking about that my gun wasnt suppressed? My weapon has purple attachement that decreases unmasking radius by 55 %. Suppressor decreases that a little bit more if you upgrade it but average about 70 %. There is not a big difference, is it?

You're using a "Custom flash suppressor". This is not the same as the "PBS-1 silencer", and the difference is not only in a lower unmasking radius value, because the silencer would mask your weapon sound. What you have on your weapon only masks the area on the minimap where you light up as a red marker when you shoot (that's the definition of unmasking radius), not your weapon sound. That's why it's easy to determine your position with sound when you are shooting.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.05.2020, 16:45

M4rk0:I watched 2 times only but I'm sure that red dot showed on minimap when you start wallbanging, 2 seconds before you got killed. Cheers ;)
Now case is closed. https://imgur.com/a/MtbSAEo

Only a cheater would say he doesn't cheat and try to prove it.
Kube

08.05.2020, 16:47

Kube wrote:Only a cheater would say he doesn't cheat and try to prove it.

That's non-sense and you know it, and no, not everyone on the internet can see the humor just from the text.
Last edited by Chandrian on 08.05.2020, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.05.2020, 18:19

Kube:

I tried to point out the cheaters in this game. mostly I got the same answers, no there is no cheaters here, it is not possible, in other words you are stupid if you think so. I personally think these are poor guys who have done nothing in their lives or had a difficult childhood.
Maxxx2277

09.05.2020, 18:11

160 hours in the game, have not seen a single cheater or anyone even remotely suspicious.

On the other hand, whenever somebody claims that somebody else is cheating, all I see is the accused cheater constantly running past 3 people who are all either watching exactly the same spot, or not covering anything at all, and just shooting them down slowly.
Lead Head

14.05.2020, 23:50

Kube:

Liar says: I am lying right now. Is he lying, by saying this sentence?
Tanatloc

16.05.2020, 10:23

aZERO77

18.05.2020, 11:14

Let's face it. Survariums support always did a lousy job on finding cheaters. You had the masses of obvious ones, which didn't know how to cheat.
And then you had people like Lazerhawk, who cheated so insanely obvious for years and nothing happened to him cause he was a cashcow. But they get banned after people go apeshit.
And then you had people like Cheaptrix who were accused a lot of times and the community laughed at people who claimed he cheated. They were noobs. And then, he was banned for cheating.
And then you have people like maksim5894 something, idc and Hand of Midas. Who earned a reputation as "pros" and went hamewild with cheats afterwards, and nothing happened to them for cheating.
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer

18.05.2020, 13:20

@Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer
Hand of Midas was cheating?
Tanatloc

18.05.2020, 14:53

This talk is literally 3 or 4 years old at this point.
At least you could have given context as to when the things you are talking about occurred, some people might think you are referring to some recent issue.
Pretty sure that everyone know Survarium once had the same issue every other FPS has with cheaters.

Not to worry, I heard Doom Eternal has the best anticheat so I think we're gonna switch to something called Denuvo anyway. ;)

LazerHawk was banned every time he was caught - which was the best we could do before BE came in to play. Saying "nothing was ever done because cashcow" is not only unfair, but factually incorrect.
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 18.05.2020, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

18.05.2020, 16:11

Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer:

I doubt hand of midas has cheated, if he has then not when fighting against me.

Cheaptrix was an idiot who hackusated everyone and thought everyone was cheating so he downloaded cheats and got banned for using them :D

Games will always have cheaters. The important thing to do is to make them as annoying as possible to get working, and make sure multiple people aren't using them
Kube

20.05.2020, 15:24

Kube:
I doubt hand of midas has cheated, if he has then not when fighting against me.

I have played against Hand of Midas as well and occasionally watch his stream. Have never seen anything suspicious.

All it takes is just to watch his stream. The ones accusing him of cheats will always find an excuse - toggling cheats mid-game, ignoring something on purpose to make him look legit, etc. I've seen this over and over in Counter-Strike.
Lead Head

21.05.2020, 18:46

ID 15037379
Name: Догго
He had 19 headshots on Fort map. Can you check him please?
Jeorgeous_SVK

21.05.2020, 19:24

Jeorgeous_SVK wrote:ID 15037379
Name: Догго
He had 19 headshots on Fort map. Can you check him please?

I had 23 headshots here, can you check me, please? https://survarium.pro/matches/15012096

Also, what do you have to say to M4rk0's screenshot where you are seen on the minimap from his point of view?
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

21.05.2020, 20:34

Chandrian:
I had 23 headshots here, can you check me, please? https://survarium.pro/matches/15012096

Also, what do you have to say to M4rk0's screenshot where you are seen on the minimap from his point of view?

People like you shouldn´t be moderators. It´s a shame that you became one. I asked nicely if they can check him and you are being mean and sarcastic. That ´s how a moderator should behave? You have just shown how pathetic you are :)
Last edited by Jeorgeous_SVK on 21.05.2020, 20:41, edited 2 times in total.
Jeorgeous_SVK

21.05.2020, 22:17

Jeorgeous_SVK:

People like you shouldn´t be moderators. It´s a shame that you became one. I asked nicely if they can check him and you are being mean and sarcastic. That ´s how a moderator should behave? You have just shown how pathetic you are :)

False reports do take a lot of time. you didn't even post timestamps
Kube

21.05.2020, 22:52

Chandrian:I had 23 headshots here, can you check me, please? https://survarium.pro/matches/15012096

That match is actually a good example of how bad the balance in Survarium is. Few people with 3000+ ELO are put in a match with players who have ~1200 (average) ELO. At least the shiny Moderators who are - whether they like it or not - representatives of VG, do not have the magnanimity* to go easy on newbies instead of ripping their butts. You know... being a good example of a nice player, instead of being a bad example of a skilled player. How about that?

* yeahh I had to google a lot for that word

However, criticizing moderators (especially Chandrian) is really the last thing I want to do. Afterall Chandrian seems to be the only who is actually willing to communicate with the community. Probably because he is part of the community and not, for example, a community manager (those people who really have more important things to do than talking to ordinary players on unimportant english forums). It's nice to have moderators who take the time and use reasonable arguments in discussions. And it's nice to have discussions at all.
jule

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion