Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

12.01.2020, 16:51

notorek:time: 2:00, 3:00, 4:45, 5:38, 8:30

I like how the VG team says over and over again that this is not a problem, because if they admit that the problem is so fewer people would play the game


*2:00 normal situation. If A is being taken and you don't see anyone in the center, they are either on the right in the bushes or on the left near other bushes... You do realize that it's very easy to predict where people sit around in research, right ? These are standard positions.

*3:00 same thing on B point. You even completely ignored that BIG RED DOT on the mini-map coming straight at you from A...

*4:45 it wasn't even Eagle who killed you there...

*5:38 what's so unusual to you here ?

*8:30 you started shooting at him prior to that. Of course he's gonna start eyeballing the second level.

The problem is not "cheaters", but shitty matchmaking that throws the likes of ILS guys and similar against people that don't know which end of the gun shoots bullets.
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 12.01.2020, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited the quoted text for 3.13
User avatar
UnknownPlayer666
 
Posts: 975
Joined: 30.03.2017, 16:22

15.01.2020, 03:55

I play Counter Strike 1.6 over 5000 hours. CS Globalal Offensive 3000 hours, and would you say I'm good? There were also guys in the CSGO who played 1000, 2000, or 3000 hours and it was discovered that they were playing with radarhack, so don't tell me if that player who has fps games recorded more than you left at school probably knows a bit where it is true, So about being a normal situation tell the kids and not please. That no one wants to admit that no one is hacking, that's your thing. thx
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 15.01.2020, 09:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 3.1 Profanities

notorek
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 05.12.2019, 15:35

15.01.2020, 09:17

Please keep your discussion within the bounds of good taste and within the rules of the forum.
ucp.php?mode=terms

If there is no further useful information forthcoming then I will close this topic - we seem to have arrived at the point of antagonism instead of productive discussion.
User avatar
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: 03.04.2013, 20:55
Location: Melbourne

15.01.2020, 09:22

notorek:I play Counter Strike 1.6 over 5000 hours. CS Globalal Offensive 3000 hours


...and u call this Video as suspecious behavior for hack? I dont want to be toxic but dude, thats lame af :P
User avatar
apfelmu2
 
Posts: 202
Joined: 07.05.2016, 08:21

15.01.2020, 12:23

notorek:I play Counter Strike 1.6 over 5000 hours. CS Globalal Offensive 3000 hours, and would you say I'm good? There were also guys in the CSGO who played 1000, 2000, or 3000 hours and it was discovered that they were playing with radarhack, so don't tell me if that player who has fps games recorded more than you left at school probably knows a bit where it is true, So about being a normal situation tell the kids and not please. That no one wants to admit that no one is hacking, that's your thing. thx


Take those CS hours and shove them where they came from. If you spent THAT much time in a game that is much more competitive and then come here hackusating others for your own dumb mistakes then there is something wrong with you. Time spent in one game does not equal skill in another.
User avatar
UnknownPlayer666
 
Posts: 975
Joined: 30.03.2017, 16:22

15.01.2020, 12:27

UnknownPlayer666:

Vezměte si ty hodiny CS a strčte je, odkud přišli. Pokud jste strávili tolik času ve hře, která je mnohem konkurenceschopnější, a pak sem přijeli hackovat ostatní pro své hloupé chyby, pak je s vámi něco špatného. Čas strávený v jedné hře se nerovná dovednosti v jiné.


But nobody talked about the skills, I talked about the fact that during that time playing online fps games one might know what is normal and what is not normal

notorek
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 05.12.2019, 15:35

15.01.2020, 12:42

notorek:

I talked about the fact that during that time playing online fps games one might know what is normal and what is not normal


Key word here is "might". You have clearly shown that you don't know what is normal, at least in Survarium.
User avatar
UnknownPlayer666
 
Posts: 975
Joined: 30.03.2017, 16:22

20.01.2020, 16:18

I've played vs actual cheaters in survarium, some still play, some on same account, some on new accounts.
And with actual real experience playing vs cheaters, I gotta say I did not see anything too suspicious lately.
Most suspicious are some 1pingers i met on russian server, but that could be explained with the ping itself.

Tbh I would welcome game mode with no minimap, that would clear all the doubts.

Midori Fuse
 
Posts: 696
Joined: 25.12.2015, 20:30
Location: Camping in left corner

20.01.2020, 23:52

notorek:time: 2:00, 3:00, 4:45, 5:38, 8:30

I like how the VG team says over and over again that this is not a problem, because if they admit that the problem is so fewer people would play the game.


2:00 - You do not move your view, Eagle comes and checks every spot normally, you get killed because you do not move your view, you do not check for enemies.

3:00 - You and teammates are out in the open shooting, Eagle hears this or sees on map, comes and kills you. Again, this is your own fault or atleast does not show Eagle hacking.

4:45 - You kill him, so why do you give this timestamp? Definetly does not show Eagle hacking.

5:38 - You are capturing the point, which everyone can see that someone is capturing. Killcam shows Eagle killing someone, then reacting because he hears something, first checking second floor then realising you are bottom. Does not show him hacking. (Hears u because he uses earrape volume sound, damaging his ear for 1 extra kill)

8:30 - You are shooting at someone, making sound and for enemies you are visible on map. Minor hears u or looks on map, and kills you. Again does not show anyone hacking.

Stop crying about hackers - these are just good players and the truth is you are just bad.
User avatar
Unaffiliated
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 26.05.2018, 20:45

21.01.2020, 09:55

Some people can play x thousands hours and never learn to play.
User avatar
Tanatloc
 
Posts: 953
Joined: 08.03.2016, 17:01

21.01.2020, 12:06

Tanatloc:Some people can play x thousands hours and never learn to play.


sad, but true...
User avatar
apfelmu2
 
Posts: 202
Joined: 07.05.2016, 08:21

23.01.2020, 16:57

I agree with notorek.
Player in question, the video shows very little scanning for the enemy players. For example: 2:00-2:15. Eagle just runs up to his notorek postion like a noob without scanning the area nor coming up quietly so not to give away his location. Which a hack, cheat or exploit would give him the confidence not to use caution at all; which, makes Eagle look questionable.

Now notorek skill needing some improvments:
1. Doesn't play by ear
2. Nor does he take notice of his teammates that die near his surrounding.

But notorek skill does have:
1. Good quick reactions
2. Scans area for enemy within his sights.
3. Knows the area, not lost or confused of where to go.
Side note: Notorek doesn't he stay in spawn area either, which I see alot of players do.
He has the skills of an average FPS player and he has the right to question who is legit and who is not.

But apparently the people on the forums didn't see that, some of you went toxic, name calling "noob", not skilled enough shaming and trolling. I say it is almost on the edge of Cyber Bullying???

I have a higher K/d/r, Win rate and higher avg score than Eagle does. I still find it questionable.

I also agree there are no "Public Hacks" hacks for free, but there are paid hacks that are not "Public".
Nor does Battle eye cover exploits like built in macro's settings in mice.
Nor Nivida's software from adjustments to game settings.

Just because this game "survarium" isn't popular, doesn't mean Battle-eye doesn't protect the game from having wall hacks.

But for the Dev's or Admin's to say blatantly that there are No Hacks for Survarium is a blatant LIE.
Last edited by Wolveseye on 23.01.2020, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Wolveseye
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 19.09.2016, 18:02
Location: MI

23.01.2020, 18:30

Wolveseye wrote:But apparently the people on the forums didn't see that, some of you went toxic, name calling "noob", not skilled enough shaming and trolling.

People who state this, like apfelmu2, can safely say that they're able to play (and have played) against Ęägłę in equal skill conditions. Based on that and the video gameplay provided by notorek (who even according to you looks like an average FPS player, even with his "thousands of hours" of CS), it's easy to understand why would they find it laughable.

Wolveseye wrote:there are paid hacks that are not "Public".

Wolveseye wrote:But for the Dev's or Admin's to say blatantly that there are No Hacks for Survarium is a blatant LIE.

Send proof to Support or don't state such things.

Wolveseye wrote:Nor does Battle eye cover exploits like built in macro's settings in mice.

Yes, BattlEye cannot do this. Yet, the measures taken in other games to block built-in macros can be very easily bypassed (check RUST example).

Wolveseye wrote:Nor Nivida's software from adjustments to game settings.

Nvidia Inspector (which is not an official software that you could find on nvidia.com website) was used at some point to gain unfair advantage by disabling grass and low level of detail textures. That's blocked and can get you banned if you use it. If you find anything else that can be exploited and you can prove it, again, send it to Support and they'll take care of it.
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3451
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

25.01.2020, 19:22

Chandrian:
Nvidia Inspector (which is not an official software that you could find on nvidia.com website) was used at some point to gain unfair advantage by disabling grass and low level of detail textures. That's blocked and can get you banned if you use it. If you find anything else that can be exploited and you can prove it, again, send it to Support and they'll take care of it.


Nvidia Inspector still works? I've tried it a couple months ago for better fps. Or is it newly blocked?
User avatar
Unaffiliated
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 26.05.2018, 20:45

26.01.2020, 01:06

Joel Beukers wrote:Nvidia Inspector still works? I've tried it a couple months ago for better fps. Or is it newly blocked?

Your system can get flagged for certain settings, but if you haven't been banned yet then I guess what you were using is allowed. Not all of the settings flag your system.
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3451
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

04.02.2020, 07:38

I've been playing this game for many years and it was full of people using hacks BEFORE Battle Eye was introduced.Now it is a different game with the only issue being macro users.People will look for any excuse if they're killed other than to look at their own game play.JUST CRY CHEATER INSTEAD.This constant repetition in game chat is unacceptable and it needs to be stopped.First it reinforces in the minds of those crying cheaters there's a problem and second it introduces the 'cheater' concept to new players who often find it difficult in the beginning.

-Sidorovich-
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 28.02.2016, 09:11

07.02.2020, 16:50

There is still cheats for survarium and so many people are cheating and yall know that but what am i to do when the Admins dont do none....>.>
User avatar
KillingBen
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 30.10.2018, 18:30
Location: in my Scope

07.02.2020, 17:01

"there are currently no PUBLIC! cheats" PUBLIC a.k.a the ones that are free, what about private cheats the ones people pay for instead of supporting the game?

No public cheat will ever work on any game because its easy to find and stop, however private cheats (the ones you have to pay for) will work because no one knows about them, rather investigate this issue so many speak of and not just deny and push it aside or chat ban people for saying it is a problem and locking other posts about it...

FACT is there are more cheaters on Survarium than the admin base know of and everyone says it even in a lot of game reviews that mention Survarium .eg https://youtu.be/kmKb0foHrG8
User avatar
MKRYDR
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 25.10.2018, 10:53
Location: South Africa

07.02.2020, 18:28

MKRYDR wrote:"there are currently no PUBLIC! cheats" PUBLIC a.k.a the ones that are free, what about private cheats the ones people pay for instead of supporting the game?

No public cheat will ever work on any game because its easy to find and stop, however private cheats (the ones you have to pay for) will work because no one knows about them, rather investigate this issue so many speak of and not just deny and push it aside or chat ban people for saying it is a problem and locking other posts about it...

FACT is there are more cheaters on Survarium than the admin base know of and everyone says it even in a lot of game reviews that mention Survarium .eg https://youtu.be/kmKb0foHrG8

I already said that the guy was not chat banned for talking about cheats, no one gets a chat ban for that if he's not insulting anyone or not using bad language while stating it just like people didn't get a forum ban for this thread.

There are many reviews on YouTube of Survarium, yes. What's also true is those reviews are old and back then the game was indeed filled with cheaters, you can find a video by jackfrags I think it was and he liked the game but had complaints about spawn rape and cheaters. And it was true. The game didn't have an anti-cheat for a long while.

I play at the top skill level and while not being the best, I don't see top players using cheats, and I play a lot of matches every day. Most of the hackusations come from bad match balance or smoke bugs in the killcam.

If you're just claiming that cheats exist but don't provide proof, all you're doing is spamming. Don't want to buy the cheat or try it or share it publicly? That's fine, but why don't you send a link to the admins so they can report it?

A lot of players hackusate even admins. If they hackusate, then it must be true that even the administration of the game uses cheats, right? Right?
User avatar
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor
 
Posts: 3451
Joined: 03.04.2013, 18:33
Location: Spain

07.02.2020, 20:50

Chandrian:
I already said that the guy was not chat banned for talking about cheats, no one gets a chat ban for that if he's not insulting anyone or not using bad language while stating it just like people didn't get a forum ban for this thread.

There are many reviews on YouTube of Survarium, yes. What's also true is those reviews are old and back then the game was indeed filled with cheaters, you can find a video by jackfrags I think it was and he liked the game but had complaints about spawn rape and cheaters. And it was true. The game didn't have an anti-cheat for a long while.

I play at the top skill level and while not being the best, I don't see top players using cheats, and I play a lot of matches every day. Most of the hackusations come from bad match balance or smoke bugs in the killcam.

If you're just claiming that cheats exist but don't provide proof, all you're doing is spamming. Don't want to buy the cheat or try it or share it publicly? That's fine, but why don't you send a link to the admins so they can report it?

A lot of players hackusate even admins. If they hackusate, then it must be true that even the administration of the game uses cheats, right? Right?


how must i find this link? i dont cheat never have never will cos wheres the fun in that, i did a while back have a friend that made and sold cheats not post them free thats how ik they exsist cos he could make them undetectable and keeps them updated. what i have seen is the actions of cheaters like just today there was a guy who killed me when i was in the smoke the smoke was there before i died and was in the kill cam but he stopped turned his aim to me and killed me when there was no way of seeing me.

i do report and have recently provided evidence, we'll see what happens.

and how would we know if you do or dont, you admins are confusing people by denying the cheaters exsistance so people are not sure what to look for anymore, and the fact that you deny it makes them feel more free to cheat and others less willing to report... so like i said investigate the claims then you too bring proof that they not cheating.
User avatar
MKRYDR
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 25.10.2018, 10:53
Location: South Africa

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion



cron