Cheaters

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.09.2020, 12:16

@M4rk0

Learn to play, crying girl
ike07

11.09.2020, 14:41

ike07:

Says ike07. I lol'd.
-Smok3R-

11.09.2020, 23:26

Recently i had a match where one player had weird aim movement in couple moments, i'd say that for me it looks like malfunctioning aimbot of some sort, in the first weird flick there was nobody there to lock on, but in the second one he flicked aproximately to enemies additionally at the very beginning he was moving his gun over enemy spawn in a weird way. I have this video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KpCPzo ... dHI8b/view. As i'm not certain whether this is legit cheating or not i censored the player's name.

Also, does anybody know if you can turn on enemy markers in replayer when looking at someone's first person perspective so i can see both his allies in white and his opponents in other color,?
Last edited by El Roberto on 11.09.2020, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

El Roberto

12.09.2020, 14:10

ike07:@M4rk0

Still leaving every match you start playing if not full bots???
M4rk0

13.09.2020, 01:35

El Roberto wrote:Recently i had a match where one player had weird aim movement in couple moments, i'd say that for me it looks like malfunctioning aimbot of some sort, in the first weird flick there was nobody there to lock on, but in the second one he flicked aproximately to enemies additionally at the very beginning he was moving his gun over enemy spawn in a weird way. I have this video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KpCPzo ... dHI8b/view. As i'm not certain whether this is legit cheating or not i censored the player's name.

Also, does anybody know if you can turn on enemy markers in replayer when looking at someone's first person perspective so i can see both his allies in white and his opponents in other color,?

Check his latency top to the left when this happens. Jumps from 1xx to 3xxx.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.09.2020, 04:36

There is certainly a solution to all of this. I tried to run a script that I found on the internet (matching my Logitech mouse driver). It does not work at all in Survarium. In two other games (also FPS Shooters) it worked flawlessly and I had a no-recoil. Apparently battleeye is blocking my program in some way, because I have no other explanation for that. If this is how it works, then mice and software from other producers can also be blocked.

Every day I meet people on rankeds with HK416, who shoot me and kill me from 50-100m. I tested this weapon myself and after a few bullets it is impossible to fire at one point. This is a fairly common problem in Survarium. A lot of players that I haven't heard of before act this way. And they are in top positions when season ends. It doesn't bother me that much, because good players will always do well, but it is irritating that these people find it much easier to play and win matches.

Maybe I shouldn't spam about it here, but it's the truth. After all, Survarium is the only shooter that has a very small percentage of cheating. Over the years I have not noticed any overt wallhack or aimbot. That's why I still play and I enjoy it. Players will always demand a fair game, but in my opinion we should be happy with the current overall situation. Mouse macro is a common problem in games, and many ways to cheat have already been stopped by VG (for example nvidia inspector thing). I hope that mouse macro scripts will be the next priority in the fight against cheaters.
Albi

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion