Little disappointed with Vostok Games customer service....

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

06.12.2019, 17:10

Couple of years ago I sent in a ticket to Survarium support, I had some major difficulties in my life where I was forced to leave my home that I shared with a woman and 2 children (not my children fortunately) This was also abroad, so I got homeless abroad with nowhere to go.

Not going to make this into a sadface story, I just sent this and explained this to the support because I had just recently activated/purchased 2 expensive packs and some small ones to receive a total of ~200 days of Premium. I was playing this game a lot by then, and I loved it.

But because I couldn't use those days, for the simple reason, I had nowhere to put my computer and play the game. I asked if they could do something for me, maybe pause my premium. I know it's probably a very rare thing to ask, and probably not very often it's something any game developer or whatever it might be, would agree with.

But the previously good guys at Vostok Games showed me some immaculate understanding and said they would Freeze my remaining premium days, all I had to do was to reOpen the ticket once I got everything in order and could start playing again.

This is their reply

"Hi.

No premium account active now, please reopen ticket when you want to activate premium. Please, before it check in-game comfortability.

Frozen days 192.
Best regards"

Something I did, and I also made some purchases again at the same time. But when I reopened the ticket and asking for them to re-activate my premium days that they told me they'd freeze for me, I got the answer.

"Hi.
Sadly, missed days can't be restored.

С уважением, Служба Поддержки Survarium
Best regards, Survarium Support"

I then sent them another message with a screenshot of their "promise/reassurance" they gave me within that same ticket, and their reply was of similar matter.

"Hi.

Current'y we can't activate premium account.

С уважением, Служба Поддержки Survarium
Best regards, Survarium Support

I'm not looking for special treatment or anything, nor do I think I'm entitled to any of the sort. But I did reach out in a time of great sorrow and hard stress, where I did get the understanding I was hoping but not in any way counting on.

With a great game such as Survarium, which suffering from a little too few players, a game I want to play again, and most likely would/will give more of my $$ too, I think they should've at least honored their decision towards me.

I've given Vostok a whole lot of my $$ already, far more then the game in it's current state should get from anyone imo. So this is a bittersweet situation for me.

I hope you at Vostok games would reconsider.
Ungwe_Lianti

06.12.2019, 18:26

Don't worry, what they mean by this is that there are issues with the admin panel and your Premium account cannot be restored at the moment. I guess they couldn't explain this properly because of the language barrier the first time, but you can see that they use a "currently" in the last reply.

Try again in a week or two.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

06.12.2019, 19:49

Oh, ah.. well that actually makes perfect sense. And I do know by experience that the language barrier between English and Russian is not always very easy to handle.

Guess I'll just wait a bit then and try again.
Ungwe_Lianti

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion