I got banned for 2 weeks without doing anything

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

23.11.2019, 12:35

well,
I got banned for having Microsoft mouse and keyboard center installed on my pc. assuming I'm using macros, However, how would I use macros if I don't even have an original Microsoft mouse that supports macros?
I didn't even use the single-shot support option in automated guns to be accused of such a thing,

CAN ANY ADMIN PLEASE review my gameplay or even my win rate, win history? as I'm an average player, not that professional to get accused of using macros to support recoil!

I understand it is the game mechanism and finally, they are doing something about it to reduce the usage of macros,
however, please reconsider my ban as I didn't use macros and this is unfair to get banned for 15 days for something I didn't do!
DareDeath

23.11.2019, 12:48

Please send a ticket to Survarium Support to discuss about your ban, the forums are not a good place to discuss it.

https://support.survarium.com/index.php ... ets/Submit (Bans section).
riad55

23.11.2019, 13:16

user-12653799652465448982:Please send a ticket to Survarium Support to discuss about your ban, the forums are not a good place to discuss it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://support.survarium.com/index.php?/en/Tickets/Submit">https://support.survarium.com/index.php ... ets/Submit</a><!-- m --> (Bans section).
I already submitted a ticket 3 days ago, the only answer I got is,
Hi.
you got banned for using macros to suppress recoil.
thanks, Survarium team

so I'm taking it to the forums and to everywhere I see it possible so they solve my issue faster it already took me 3 days banned to get that answer!
DareDeath

23.11.2019, 17:43

Forums won't help you with your issue, as Support are above the admins. If you were banned, it means someone reported you with solid video proof.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

23.11.2019, 19:30

user-2051170159069531608:Forums won't help you with your issue, as Support are above the admins. If you were banned, it means someone reported you with solid video proof.
well, I didn't hack so you all should know that I got an unfair treatment by all means and no one LITERALLY NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
DareDeath

24.11.2019, 02:26

You can ask for a proof by updating that ticket. If they're unable to show you proof then you can ask them to remove the ban.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

24.11.2019, 12:59

user-2051170159069531608:You can ask for a proof by updating that ticket. If they're unable to show you proof then you can ask them to remove the ban.
Thank you for your reply Chandrian,
I already did ask them for proof, no one got back to me yet, and today is the fourth day of being banned, and still no answer from the support team except the one they said you are banned because of using macros, I don't think using macros was the reason I got reported for tho, I was running late with the AVSK sniper on x2 scope doing insane kills and being accused by some players that I hack, which I don't cuz I get around the same K/D ratio and sometimes I die more than I kill running with that sniper so how do I hack and still die that much? they don't think they just report because they are sore dying with x2 scope sniper. that is my guess anyway I still don't know the real reason I got banned for as suppressing recoil defiantly is something I do not do!
DareDeath

24.11.2019, 13:07

Wasn't it outright impossible for them to detect macros until now ? O_o
UnknownPlayer666

24.11.2019, 13:11

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:Wasn't it outright impossible for them to detect macros until now ? O_o

BattlEye cannot do it, but if someone submits a vid where you can, for example, see a guy autoing a SOK-94 then it's a macro. So there are some situations where it's very obvious.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

25.11.2019, 17:58

DareDeath:Thank you for your reply Chandrian,
I already did ask them for proof, no one got back to me yet, and today is the fourth day of being banned, and still no answer from the support team except the one they said you are banned because of using macros, I don't think using macros was the reason I got reported for tho, I was running late with the AVSK sniper on x2 scope doing insane kills and being accused by some players that I hack, which I don't cuz I get around the same K/D ratio and sometimes I die more than I kill running with that sniper so how do I hack and still die that much? they don't think they just report because they are sore dying with x2 scope sniper. that is my guess anyway I still don't know the real reason I got banned for as suppressing recoil defiantly is something I do not do!

If you're using macros to suppress recoil, you can still die more than you kill. It doesn't stop players from shooting you. It doesn't let you know where all players are at all times. It just gives you an unfair advantage while you're shooting. It doesn't turn you into an un-killable God.

Nobody is going to take your word for it that you weren't using macros. Nobody is going to admit to cheating. You need to ask them for the proof they received that lead them to believe you were cheating and then argue against it. Just saying "but I don't cheat, I promise" isn't good enough.

VooDooRex

25.11.2019, 21:49

user-13715521550107691746:
DareDeath:Thank you for your reply Chandrian,

If you're using macros to suppress recoil, you can still die more than you kill. It doesn't stop players from shooting you. It doesn't let you know where all players are at all times. It just gives you an unfair advantage while you're shooting. It doesn't turn you into an un-killable God.

Nobody is going to take your word for it that you weren't using macros. Nobody is going to admit to cheating. You need to ask them for the proof they received that lead them to believe you were cheating and then argue against it. Just saying "but I don't cheat, I promise" isn't good enough.
well, I asked them for a prove a 3 days ago so far no answer, I guess anyway I will have to wait 15 days of ban for something I didn't do I don't have to prove that I didn't use macros to anyone because I'm sure I didn't
DareDeath

26.11.2019, 00:35

Your support ticket isn't the only support ticket they have. It goes in order of received. That's why it takes so long.

Also, you DO have to prove it because clearly somebody reported you with some burden of proof that was deemed credible. I'm replying to this post right now, however if I say "I never replied to this post" that doesn't make it true. There's clear proof that I've replied. I've provided no clear proof that I didn't reply. That's how your ban is currently being handled.

If somebody reported you, and they have some form of proof, you need to argue that with your own proof. If you can't, then chances are you were using macros and got caught.

Stop whining, wait for support to take care of your issue. It isn't going to happen overnight. You aren't the most important thing they're dealing with. The devs don't owe you anything.

VooDooRex

26.11.2019, 08:30

I would draw your attention to the forum rule 3.13 forbidding discussions such as these on the forum: https://forum.survarium.com/en/ucp.php?mode=terms

I think enough has been said about this - it's between VG support and a community member and I don't see what more useful discussion can be had here.

I hope your issue is resolved quickly and to your satisfaction.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Return to Game Discussion