Server: Banned client

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

20.11.2019, 06:37

I've been playing Survarium for a few years now. Tier 5 in almost all factions.

So today I get "server: banned client" and I'm like WhAT ThE F**K? B***s***!

Have I used bad language? You damn right I have! That's me -- I curse like a motherf****r and I love it. People curse me back and I love it. It's partly why I play this game and why I have a love/hate relationship with this game. Because it's Russian or Ukrainian or whatever. It's hard core. I can say anything I want to and people won't be snowflakes and get offended and all that. It's an FPS! According to Hollywood Russians/Eastern Europeans are supposed to be super hard core and bad ass and all that.

What's going on? If you're worried about censorship why is there no mute option. So I can't mute an idiot who spams "Attack them dammit" every second he can, but you're going to censor me because some kid got his fifties hurt?

What's going on here. please don't be like USA and it's safe-spaces... be hard core!
Last edited by Chandrian on 20.11.2019, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bad language

TrippyShrooms

20.11.2019, 11:02

If you've been playing for a few years now, I don't understand how come it's news to you that VG are strict regarding this.

Yes, if you're chat banned then it's for bad language and if it's your first time it should be just for 24 hours, or you can submit a ticket with the account that got the chat ban (it's not this one it seems) and ask how long is the ban.

It's nothing personal, but there are rules to follow. We (the admin team) curse in real life too and some of us do it a lot, but we don't do it in the game, because you agree to a ToS that you'll behave. Lack of knowledge of these rules is no excuse.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.11.2019, 19:22

Follow the rules or deal with the consequences.

I report every single player that uses bad language. Why? Because it's CLEARLY STATED that it's against the rules. Do I curse and swear in real life on my own time? You bet I do. Do I curse and swear at my job? No, because it's against the rules and unprofessional. There is a time and a place. This game being an FPS has nothing to do with using bad language. If anything, you're the one who's being triggered right now and getting offended because you got banned for something you fully knew was wrong.

VooDooRex

21.11.2019, 15:26

VooDooRex:Follow the rules or deal with the consequences.

I report every single player that uses bad language. Why? Because it's CLEARLY STATED that it's against the rules. Do I curse and swear in real life on my own time? You bet I do. Do I curse and swear at my job? No, because it's against the rules and unprofessional. There is a time and a place. This game being an FPS has nothing to do with using bad language. If anything, you're the one who's being triggered right now and getting offended because you got banned for something you fully knew was wrong.

You are the kind of person who really should have the profanity filter on
Kube

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion