A few questions

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

11.11.2019, 16:47

Hey everybody,

So I've been playing Survarium for a couple weeks now. I absolutely love it, but I have some questions. I've searched online for answers but sadly most of the information is outdated and no longer relevant. Also, where the player base is so small (which I love. Close community is great) it's hard to find much about it anywhere.

1) Is there a guide anywhere that has comprehensive up to date info on the game? I've only found one comprehensive guide but it was for an extremely old version

2) I've acquired some items such as Anomalous Force Protein and things like that, but I have no idea where they are or what they do. Are they an old item that no longer serves purpose or a new item that has yet to be implemented?

3) I received the Premium Account x1 (which I assume is Premium for a day) from the daily login reward but saw no benefits from it whatsoever. Do I need to activate it somehow or am I missing something?

4) I've also received the Silver Booster x3 and saw no change in the amount of silver I've recieved. Again, is it something I need to activate myself? And if so, where do I find it?

5) I've received reputation from completing the PvE mission but it shows no increase to my faction reputation when I exit the mission. This has happened twice. Does it take a set amount of time to apply or would this be a bug?

6) Any attachments I've received from completing PvP matches are worth 0 silver when I try to sell them. Is this intended?

7) I noticed in the controls setting that there's a button for "Throw Medkit" I tried to use it during a PvE with my friend but it didn't do anything. Is it any healing items or specifically the Medkit item? I'm assuming it only works with Medkits specifically and not other healing items and that's why it didn't do anything, but confirmation would be great.

8) I'm considering purchasing a for life premium account, but I would like to know exactly the benefits that provides. It's slightly ambiguous in what comes with purchasing a premium account, but I love the game and would like to support it.

9) What activities exactly affect the inactivity timer? I know getting a kill and getting killed while moving resets the 3 minute timer, but what else resets the timer?

10) Last, but not least, just want to say thank you for a great game. I'm glad to be a part of it and I hope to watch it grow into something special.

Also, any information resources you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-VDR

VooDooRex

11.11.2019, 22:09

VooDooRex:1) Is there a guide anywhere that has comprehensive up to date info on the game? I've only found one comprehensive guide but it was for an extremely old version

There is knowledge base in the game (you access to it from the top right corner in the main lobby) and it does explain a lot of its features but it's a bit outdated. A few months ago there was a contest on RU forum to make a new version of this knowledge base and winners were announced, so I guess this means that it should get updated in-game at some point.

VooDooRex:2) I've acquired some items such as Anomalous Force Protein and things like that, but I have no idea where they are or what they do. Are they an old item that no longer serves purpose or a new item that has yet to be implemented?

4) I've also received the Silver Booster x3 and saw no change in the amount of silver I've recieved. Again, is it something I need to activate myself? And if so, where do I find it?

All these are boosters and you can find them in your "PLAY" button menu, in the main lobby.

VooDooRex:5) I've received reputation from completing the PvE mission but it shows no increase to my faction reputation when I exit the mission. This has happened twice. Does it take a set amount of time to apply or would this be a bug?

It should be working. I know that for example reputation gets correctly added to Prestige levels (when you have your factions maxed out), but interface won't show it correctly.

7) I noticed in the controls setting that there's a button for "Throw Medkit" I tried to use it during a PvE with my friend but it didn't do anything. Is it any healing items or specifically the Medkit item? I'm assuming it only works with Medkits specifically and not other healing items and that's why it didn't do anything, but confirmation would be great.

This is for a Survival skill. Once you learn it you'll be able to throw medkits.

3) I received the Premium Account x1 (which I assume is Premium for a day) from the daily login reward but saw no benefits from it whatsoever. Do I need to activate it somehow or am I missing something

8) I'm considering purchasing a for life premium account, but I would like to know exactly the benefits that provides. It's slightly ambiguous in what comes with purchasing a premium account, but I love the game and would like to support it.

The giant PLAY button in the menu has a menu and inside it you can see a crown icon, that's the Premium stuff menu and it shows its benefits and also the tickets that you might have. Clicking on a ticket once will activate it.

9) What activities exactly affect the inactivity timer? I know getting a kill and getting killed while moving resets the 3 minute timer, but what else resets the timer?

Activity timer resets every time you score +5 points or if you die while moving. Average score per match is about 100 and they last for 15-20 minutes. Killing is not needed to score +5 points. Heal your teammates with totems, spot enemies with sensors, mark batteries, capture a unit, make assists...
Last edited by Chandrian on 11.11.2019, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

16.11.2019, 18:42

Throwing medkits is possible when you're facing your teammate in close distance, I think. As for me, I was never able to do it or never had time to do it. Gameplay is too fast for this skill, imo.
Tanatloc

18.11.2019, 04:17

Tanatloc:Throwing medkits is possible when you're facing your teammate in close distance, I think. As for me, I was never able to do it or never had time to do it. Gameplay is too fast for this skill, imo.

This was answered five days ago by Chandran. It's a skill in the Survival skill tree.

VooDooRex

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion