State of game

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

24.07.2019, 10:57

what are the plans for the future of survarium? is it possible to know what you are working on? what is the state of the game? Has the free play project been abandoned?
Langdale90

07.08.2019, 23:13

Very good question ....

I apologize for what I'm about to say, but I just can’t help but wonder what you are guys developing here, is it a next-level AI that supposed to communicate with aliens or simplest arena shooter?

After 7 years of development, we are still “beta testing” the game, which has: small maps without destructible or lootable objects, simple bullet physics, no weapons drop or pickup, only 16 players on a map .... then why oh why do we have such a **** ***** ****** *** netcode in the game?

Since we have not 0 but -10 new content coming, non-functional attachments, which btw, just don't drop, weird recoil mechanics which is tied to a scope type, not the actual weapon, all that wouldn't matter if only we could have a good working netcode, a proper hitreg, a game where players are not crippled by the ping, where skill, not luck decides who has the upper hand !? Is this too much to ask?

Or maybe devs just waiting for us to abandon the game and bring servers offline?

SinXiz

09.08.2019, 23:30

omg you still think there... nah ok. Dude, everyone who came here from stalker has already left the train. But you can drive some more loops, if you like.
It was clearly stated that freeplay is CANCELLED
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

10.08.2019, 08:34

SinXiz:where skill, not luck decides who has the upper hand !?

as long as

-u can sit in a bush undetectible for other players and wait for an enemy to past by (and doing very good job with that)
-the map style is that bushy additionally with fast TTK
-we play with random "Teams" wich always ends in 3vs7 4vs6 7vs5 etc (feeders & ignoring objectives)
-the ping affects gameplay that much
-sniping is not balanced correctly
-VG desings maps like cooling tower wich doesnt allow proper gameplay

this game will never be completely skill-based and/or competitive
apfelmu2

10.08.2019, 16:02

apfelmu2:

as long as

-u can sit in a bush undetectible for other players and wait for an enemy to past by (and doing very good job with that)
-the map style is that bushy additionally with fast TTK
-we play with random "Teams" wich always ends in 3vs7 4vs6 7vs5 etc (feeders & ignoring objectives)
-the ping affects gameplay that much
-sniping is not balanced correctly
-VG desings maps like cooling tower wich doesnt allow proper gameplay

this game will never be completely skill-based and/or competitive

Obviously. This game was never meant to be taken seriously as a Competitive game. There has been no ESL support or stuff like that.

It's a casual shootfest, and I only enjoy it because the theme is super cool. My love for STALKER is intense!
xR0ger

10.08.2019, 17:51

xR0ger:Obviously. This game was never meant to be taken seriously as a Competitive game.

i know

xR0ger:It's a casual shootfest, and I only enjoy it because the theme is super cool.

same here
apfelmu2

11.08.2019, 15:20

xR0ger:

My love for STALKER is intense!

Please, then don´t insult the game by comparing
Last edited by RiotOfDoom on 11.08.2019, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion