Players that abuse smoke bug.

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

24.06.2019, 16:27

Regenval u can't be more accurate !!! Mybe with light armor and smg )))))))))
im new

25.06.2019, 11:12

ÏÑÐÏÀN_ŠNÌPÈR:[AGW] oczy pantery Add this one to the list...he was abusing smoke a lot

Match ID 13421222

Some admin please watch this replay from my perspective as I just did and tell this moron that he is indeed a moron or a blind person. Half the match I was running without smoke on my set at all, second half killed my clanmate once thru smoke (which apparently is A LOT) and it was it.

That guy is probably crybaby butthurt because I killed him 2 times clean without any smoke at all.
Screw you for making false claims, idiot.
Last edited by Oczy Pantery on 25.06.2019, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
Oczy Pantery

25.06.2019, 14:55

first of we have a game containing:
1: overpowered "bugged" snipers, that can quickscope (not as intended), onehitkill, and "bugged" quickreload (not as intended)
2: elo system + low amount of players = many matches depend on just one player to carry
3: free smokes for everyone fast available at tier2
4: gamemodes like search&destroy, domination(research) and batterie retrieval (capture the flag)
5: many other players except you and those "abusers" that also use smoke, or want to win, or want to use sniper and kill you

you simply have to throw smokes to get yourself or your team advantage.
you can throw smokes for many situations, its a must-have in any tactical FPS game.

until here no exploiters right? except those bugged snipers which many players choose to use
and that bugged reload (tactical reload says 1,9sec but i can reload most guns in less then 1sec and we all do it but no one notices or says it)

so until here no smoke exploit right?

there we go. map has objectives, everybody wants to win. many smokes here. and many possible spots that can and need to be smoked. Need to push in any gamemode to get your team mapcontroll / mapawareness

now we have a player that is actually not crouching on base-rooftop with his big bugged .50cal and is pushing the map to win like intended. he has no chance to avoid throwing or staying in smokes.
he will cross the imaginary "unsportsmanlike zone" then, which is the so called smoke exploit. https://imgur.com/a/QRBP3zI

1: when i see an enemy i shoot right?
2: im not in VOiP to communicate with my enemy if enemy now sees me so i can legally start shooting.
3: So in fact we cant even know if enemy see me in smoke or not.
4: in other situations you pop out of a smoke and the enemy doesnt even look in your direction and you kill him. This is "unsportsmanlike" too?
5: smoked objective, i crouch to avoid loud steps and to have my head lower then "crosshair level" now i want to peak out of that smoke. As soon as i see an enemy i shoot."unsportsmanlike"??
6: a bugged killcam, which does not show smokes properly
7: a bugged replayer, which does not show smokes properly
8: unequal latency, which shows smokes and position of player different aswell

We have no clear official definition about that bug, we should get a video in which players show how it works, how its done, and how you can counter players that are "abusing" it(throw countersmoke and push in, melee, prefire, grenade, sponge, iron artifact)

Make it "legal" and call it "meta" or remove it till its fixed. Make it LEGAL and call it META or remove it till its FIXED.

This is an Ego shooter. We have to kill each other, how can something thats not use of a thirdparty Programm be disrespectful and unsportsmanlike?

Ban and delete league-process? sure and delete level for every person that repeats interrupting his reload-animation, uses bugged quickscope on sniper, or ever jumped across river in PVE,
"sneak their way up to top100". There is definatly more to do then just jump from smoke to smoke to win a match. You all know that.

i know unknownplayer, kube, da_capo, you may all be above average skilled players, you have your good moments i know that. But you should really accept that you dont know everything in this game, or in life. you can think that, but you are not Survariums MVP, you cant buy godmode. so brace yourself, someone will kill you.

its not okay to call someone piece of sh**, dishonest, disrespectfull and unsportsmanlike. its not okay to flame at someone like this, just because you got killed by him in a videogame, in which you have no godmode anyway.

when i started this game i reported everyone as a cheater, because i thought everyone was a cheater. A player that does 1000 kills a day and is not friend with everyone, so only couple people know him, will be reported alot.

Supporters are doing their work 10hours a day and get bored by 1000 reports. They dont even watch every (bugged)replay anymore, they just ban. This is not righteous.

You want to dictate players where to move and when to shoot, else you ban? good luck maintaining a healthy playerbase.

look up my other forum-topic with 60+ suggestions on how to improve the game: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16427

- stay empowered by artifacts and keep your oxygen tank full
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 25.06.2019, 15:53, edited 5 times in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

26.06.2019, 14:19

IDARKNESSI - Biggest smoke cheater I've seen. He throw smoke grenades around him and kill and kill players like piece of sh*t.
Rebex

02.08.2019, 23:01

Smoke has the exact same problem as before.
Sem6

04.08.2019, 11:09

problem is just reversed now. when you sit inside, see nothing except your own hands and think you are safe and cap a unit, players see you from distance
OneThreeOneTwo

05.08.2019, 10:59

OneThreeOneTwo wrote:problem is just reversed now. when you sit inside, see nothing except your own hands and think you are safe and cap a unit, players see you from distance

I've informed the programmers.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

05.08.2019, 11:12

Ivan: "So far I've seen a lot of conflicting reports. Some say that everything is fine, some say that old issue is still present. So for now I'd rather wait for some concrete examples. And in my opinion - smoke grenades are not for hiding inside but to block field of vision of attackers. And this part seems to be working fine"
joewillburn
Vostok Games

06.08.2019, 08:05

joewillburn:Ivan: "So far I've seen a lot of conflicting reports. Some say that everything is fine, some say that old issue is still present. So for now I'd rather wait for some concrete examples. And in my opinion - smoke grenades are not for hiding inside but to block field of vision of attackers. And this part seems to be working fine"

tel ivan smoke should disperse gradually. its the only reliable fix. issue is with delay. I checked from all perspectives few kills involving smoke and to me it seems, some players have a faster smoke screen dispersion, allowing them to see enemies faster though smoke
Last edited by da_capo on 06.08.2019, 08:07, edited 2 times in total.
da_capo

06.08.2019, 16:51

joewillburn:Ivan: "So far I've seen a lot of conflicting reports. Some say that everything is fine, some say that old issue is still present. So for now I'd rather wait for some concrete examples. And in my opinion - smoke grenades are not for hiding inside but to block field of vision of attackers. And this part seems to be working fine"

Same as before and I really have the feeling that smoke disappear quicker on some side.

Exactly as say da_capo

da_capo:
tel ivan smoke should disperse gradually. its the only reliable fix. issue is with delay. I checked from all perspectives few kills involving smoke and to me it seems, some players have a faster smoke screen dispersion, allowing them to see enemies faster though smoke
Last edited by William-g on 06.08.2019, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
William-g

13.08.2019, 07:33

yesterday i see couple of players abusing the smoke again on london map and some others too...they threw the smoke sit on the edge and gunned down several of my team mates including me in one such instance
ÏÑÐÏÀN_ŠNÌPÈR

23.08.2019, 11:43

Smoke Bug still not fixed ? OMG xD
He6ecka3bep

01.09.2019, 21:25

smoke is not a promblem, this is all an exxageration. some weeks have pass about the game having no smoke and now that smoke is back on. you guys wanna get rid of it. hell no -_- just give smoke short life or make it more fuzzier so you can't hit. that way you know they cheated XD.
owen_reece88

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion