Players that abuse smoke bug.

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

14.06.2019, 11:39

Saeko wrote:The player base is like 5000 player, how much of them play ranked ?

10,000+ players participated in the previous league, so a bit more than you think. Current league is a bit easier to reach the top because there are people who are not playing because of the smoke issue. If you play on EU server, it's easier too.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

15.06.2019, 04:44

Chandrian:
10,000+ players participated in the previous league, so a bit more than you think. Current league is a bit easier to reach the top because there are people who are not playing because of the smoke issue. If you play on EU server, it's easier too.

but hard to find the league match on sea server. I know it's beacause of less numbers of players of sea, but could VG can do some change on ELO on the sea server.maybe we could find match faster with 2 class of ELO on sea server. Thanks!
Angel_L1ke

15.06.2019, 06:28

Angel_L1ke wrote:

but hard to find the league match on sea server. I know it's beacause of less numbers of players of sea, but could VG can do some change on ELO on the sea server.maybe we could find match faster with 2 class of ELO on sea server. Thanks!

League matches are hard to find even on EU, lol.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

15.06.2019, 12:53

Hört mal alle das heulen und beleidigen auf. Das hier ist nicht Quake (run and shoot ) sonern ein taktisches spiel. Punkt........
0DEX8SKIL8LTER0

15.06.2019, 13:27

0DEX8SKIL8LTER0:Hört mal alle das heulen und beleidigen auf. Das hier ist nicht Quake (run and shoot ) sonern ein taktisches spiel. Punkt........

TACTICAL GAME...... AHAHAHAHAH
UnknownPlayer666

15.06.2019, 14:07

Main tactics - headshot enemies as fast as you can.
Tanatloc

22.06.2019, 18:35

smoke bug is pretty much the reason i havent played anymore for few weeks - i just cant stand this shit anymore - guys sitting in smoke border area and they see you while you dont see them at all - maybe its because i play on maxed out quality. And dont you start talking that who does play competitive games on full quality. Well if i wanted to play a game that looks like it was made 15 years ago i would go and play a game that was made 15 years ago. And tell the truth i dont see Survarium all that competitive. And its not just lack of clan mechanics.
s0mething

23.06.2019, 01:09

All my settings are low and I can't see through the smoke either, yet others can. It was getting annoying during the ratings matches, shame they don't punish for it.

Supposedly it's a setting in nvidia cards.

Slockum

23.06.2019, 07:47

s0mething:

Slockum:

The smoke bug has nothing to do with quality settings, nor is it a "setting in NVIDIA cards". It's a massive oversight that devs didn't think through when implementing the smoke...
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 23.06.2019, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

23.06.2019, 10:20

well ok, good thing they don't simply roll back to the previous smoke emitter, otherwise people might think they are still actually working on this game that people have shelled out hundreds of dollars into.

Slockum

23.06.2019, 16:02

Well i can only partially agree.
Smoke grenade is a legit tool in the game and A Part of the game , I agreed that in some situations u may "see" through smoke and i dont mind that being fixed but not cancelling the smoke grenade at all.
Why dont u talk about players with macros here ? And some seems to have very weird aim lock on heads....
Isn't it wrong adventege over other players ? Or its ok Couse maybe some of u using it ....

Btw if the devs know that there is a problem with smoke , why not take it off in the meantime until they fixed it ? Even if you're using it without knowing that there is a bug u "forced" to be marked by other players that just can't handle to lose as a smoke abuse.
Last edited by Chandrian on 23.06.2019, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double-posting, merged posts
im new

23.06.2019, 17:08

im new:

im new AKA ThE UnFORGIVEN II: please tell us where and when were you forced to abuse it ? Was there a big, hairy man behind your shoulders that would smack your cheeks if you disobeyed ?

Nobody forced these select few players to do it, yet they chose to be c*nts on their own. (sorry for my french)
UnknownPlayer666

24.06.2019, 05:43

UnknownPlayer666:
im new AKA ThE UnFORGIVEN II: please tell us where and when were you forced to abuse it ? Was there a big, hairy man behind your shoulders that would smack your cheeks if you disobeyed ?

Nobody forced these select few players to do it, yet they chose to be c*nts on their own. (sorry for my french)

Well it seems u didn't understand the meaning "forced" , if a player use legit tool in the game that in some point turn to be problematic Couse of a bug its not entirely he's fault to keep on using it because he's costume to use it in game like other players that for example use motion sensor and other legit tools....and its nice to hear your opinion on macros also and other *none* legit tools used by other players or its ok by u ?
im new

24.06.2019, 07:30

im new:

No, the blame is on both parties (devs and players), but I repeat myself again, who the hell forces the players to continuously abuse it ? I understand that asking some human respect to each other from internet dwellers is a huge stretch, but cmooon, in such a small community where everybody knows each other these abusers are just asking for all the hate in their address.

Regarding "legit/not legit": unlike scanners, totems and other stuff, this "legit" smoke allows you to see and KILL enemies that have NO VISUAL of you. It's practically the same as abusing that invisible texture on Tarakanovsky C point.

Aimlocks ? Yea, I'm fine with those. Wanna know why ? Cause I haven't seen anybody with full on "cheats" for a hella long time.

Macros ? Who the hell needs them when the recoil we have now is the easiest one we had, ever. Even if you manage to meet such an individual he won't cause you problems if you have more or less straight arms.

^Don't forget that last 2 points are far less widespread than smoke abuse.
UnknownPlayer666

24.06.2019, 07:45

UnknownPlayer666:

No, the blame is on both parties (devs and players), but I repeat myself again, who the hell forces the players to continuously abuse it ? I understand that asking some human respect to each other from internet dwellers is a huge stretch, but cmooon, in such a small community where everybody knows each other these abusers are just asking for all the hate in their address.

yeah especially since even admins r raw models of how to abuse the game. ask @Chandrian about using colimator on sniper to abuse the system in every way.
yeah and this sort of people r those to always be awarded while fair players r just suckers
congrats for abusing the system with mines, snipers, smoke bug and light armor/smg. the level of disrespect and hypocrisy shown is at its peak since ever - and devs allows it

and yes u r spot on
Last edited by da_capo on 24.06.2019, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.
da_capo

24.06.2019, 08:32

da_capo:
yeah especially since even admins r raw models of how to abuse the game. ask @Chandrian about using colimator on sniper to abuse the system in every way.
yeah and this sort of people r those to always be awarded while fair players r just suckers
congrats for abusing the system with mines, snipers, smoke bug and light armor/smg. the level of disrespect and hypocrisy shown is at its peak since ever - and devs allows it

and yes u r spot on

Again, mines and light armor and smg are not op in anyway, you're just blaming anything at this point. Let me get this straight, green ground mine and green laser mine does not kill zubr most of the time, you have to use c4 combo with this. C4 on it's own is timing. And if you have good vision you can detect mines with your eyes, if you have bad vision you can always use detectors in spots where there are commonly placed mines.

Light armor/smg???? There is nothing to say about it, they are balanced now, give me one reason why it's op.

Snipers are op because of one hit and being easy to hit, now I think one hit is fine, because in close range it will be hit and kill or miss and die. Then we will need to nerf bullet travel speed (muzzle velocity) On the snipers, this will make it harder to hit at long range, so both long and short range will require skill now.

Then optionally you can reduce aiming time on snipers too because now they are essentially shotgun and sniper in one...

Verlagen

24.06.2019, 09:15

Regenval:

Again, mines and light armor and smg are not op in anyway, you're just blaming anything at this point. Let me get this straight, green ground mine and green laser mine does not kill zubr most of the time, you have to use c4 combo with this. C4 on it's own is timing. And if you have good vision you can detect mines with your eyes, if you have bad vision you can always use detectors in spots where there are commonly placed mines.

Light armor/smg???? There is nothing to say about it, they are balanced now, give me one reason why it's op.

Snipers are op because of one hit and being easy to hit, now I think one hit is fine, because in close range it will be hit and kill or miss and die. Then we will need to nerf bullet travel speed (muzzle velocity) On the snipers, this will make it harder to hit at long range, so both long and short range will require skill now.

Then optionally you can reduce aiming time on snipers too because now they are essentially shotgun and sniper in one...

man Im tired of explaining these. Ive doing it for years
but ok, one quick explanation for u but I wont debate it later.

I never said that mines r op. I just said they r abusive because it requires no skill to plant them. ok???!! u understand this??! I would agree with mines if there is any time delay of 10 sec or so to plant them. its damn CoD and retarded to just press on button and plant mines every where on the map, disrupting game play quality. IT REQUIRES NO SKILL TO GET KILL FROM MINES. enough

I never said light armor is OP. I said light armor/smg mix is abusive. but yes, this mix is OP also and Ill explain why AGAIN. its abusive because u can run wearing this mix from one base to the other one in Rudnya in less then 10 sec and even lesser with speed artifact in hand. it so stupid and so retarded it defies any logic. it disrupts tactical game play - especially in battery mode - just because of quick respawn before u can even have a chance to steal a battery. in every other mode this mix is OP because of speed and lack of penalty when aiming smg. at close range u dont even have to aim. its enough to just run and while running, just press fire and instantly it start shooting. its even worse since there is no penalty when turning or strafing. u can just run, do a sudden 360 degrees and instantly shoot toward enemy with no penalty whatsoever. this is the very definition of ARCADE, CoD clone. it requires no skill, its visually UGLY - rabbits running on the field, no penalty, insanely fast, shit tactical gameplay, instant kills WORST THiNG EVER THIS GAME PROVIDED.
PLUS this light armor/ smg mix its OP because in most cases it takes same amount of bullets to kill such users as a heavy armor player - due to delay. there r players that can tank same 20 30 bullets in light armor like any other heavy armor. add this to running like rabbits and u get the picture.

sniper should be OHK IF U ADD PENALTIES WHEN AIMING. u should rescope after shooting once, u should loose target from sight when moving left/right by more then 30 degrees. u should loose scope of u walk or run.
NOBODY ON THIS PLANET CAN AIM SNIPERS WHILE RUNNING OR MOVING.
upon taking damage, sniper players should have their body twitched.
sniper should only be able to scope while at full stop
etc etc

this game though NEEDS COLIMATORS ON SNIPERS. ofc because why not get kills with no penalties at long range and one kill shotgun at close range??!?! coz snipers do both - act like snipers with no penalty at long range and act like shotguns with colimators at close range. bloody CoD logic, arcade gameplay

I never ever use any of those abusive logic, but many do and they get awarded for that.
that Lazerhawk is back and get what, hes using that premium armor and ofc premium weapons. because money WHY NOT

if u dont understand any of this then u r brainwashed and thats one reason Im not gonna debate later
bye

PS this is what sniper game play should be. from 4 years ago when this game ROCKED. pay attention to sound, environment, gun shots, movement and tactical game play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSMgaG8P3wA
Last edited by Chandrian on 24.06.2019, 11:34, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: language
da_capo

24.06.2019, 11:40

da_capo
Can't you explain in nicer way?
Tanatloc

24.06.2019, 13:33

Tanatloc:da_capo
Can't you explain in nicer way?

Funny he is angry on legit equipment and technique of other players .... Grow up men , not every body needs to use armour and weapon to fit your opinion....lol
Im sorry but not convinced the smoke bug is entirely the players fault and i agreed its something to be fixed but not cancel because its a *legit* tool.
im new

24.06.2019, 15:58

man Im tired of explaining these. Ive doing it for years
but ok, one quick explanation for u but I wont debate it later.

With logic like this it's understandable you do not want to debate, it is because the logic is flawed.

I never said that mines r op. I just said they r abusive because it requires no skill to plant them. ok???!! u understand this??! I would agree with mines if there is any time delay of 10 sec or so to plant them. its damn CoD and retarded to just press on button and plant mines every where on the map, disrupting game play quality. IT REQUIRES NO SKILL TO GET KILL FROM MINES. enough

It's the same thing, you want the mines to be changed, doesn't matter if you say its OP or broken or whatever. Listen, this is about your post generally, everything you say is not in correlation. In the end you say you want tactical gameplay, mines are tactical. Now you cry about not being skill. You do not understand, sometimes timing on placing mines in buildings can mess you up, and as enemy you have to look for mines, it's real and tactical gameplay. Then: it's a good addition to the arsenal and ads depth, because do you really think grenades require that much skill either? Once you get the hang of throwing angles, you can spam with it too. Mines now don't kill ZUBR, so the balance is fine.

I never said light armor is OP. I said light armor/smg mix is abusive. but yes, this mix is OP also and Ill explain why AGAIN. its abusive because u can run wearing this mix from one base to the other one in Rudnya in less then 10 sec and even lesser with speed artifact in hand. it so stupid and so retarded it defies any logic. it disrupts tactical game play - especially in battery mode - just because of quick respawn before u can even have a chance to steal a battery. in every other mode this mix is OP because of speed and lack of penalty when aiming smg. at close range u dont even have to aim. its enough to just run and while running, just press fire and instantly it start shooting. its even worse since there is no penalty when turning or strafing. u can just run, do a sudden 360 degrees and instantly shoot toward enemy with no penalty whatsoever. this is the very definition of ARCADE, CoD clone. it requires no skill, its visually UGLY - rabbits running on the field, no penalty, insanely fast, shit tactical gameplay, instant kills WORST THiNG EVER THIS GAME PROVIDED.
PLUS this light armor/ smg mix its OP because in most cases it takes same amount of bullets to kill such users as a heavy armor player - due to delay. there r players that can tank same 20 30 bullets in light armor like any other heavy armor. add this to running like rabbits and u get the picture.

Same thing here, now you are just crying because you get killed by this combo. Everything you say here is bullshit, because the concept is simple. Light armor = fast but low protection. Heavy armor = slow but high protection. Simple. It's all balanced, if you dont like that dont play. You say light armor requires no skill, but does heavy armor? No...

Maybe read your message again before posting because the logic doesn't make sense. It's all about balance and most of the stuff you cried about is perfectly balanced.

PS this is what sniper game play should be. from 4 years ago when this game ROCKED. pay attention to sound, environment, gun shots, movement and tactical game play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSMgaG8P3wA

Also about this, are you trolling? Do you know that games evolve and players get better? This is just a video of the old version of the game, where everything was slow, because that's how everyone played back then, they didn't know better.
Last edited by Verlagen on 24.06.2019, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Verlagen

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion