Survarium's Patch 0.59 is Live. Play Now!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

18.07.2019, 17:57

General Thunderov:There are some problems with the French localization.

Before the game used the "vous" form to speak to the player. Now, the game uses the familiar "tu". Despite the fact that I think that it is a bad choice and that I am destabilized because it is too familiar for me, there is a problem during the killcam. Indeed, before the update, the game spoke about "vous" ("you" in english to designate the player on the screen). Now, it speak about "tu", but it is a mistake. The right word should be "toi" if you want to use the familiar "tu".

I am aware of that issue, for certain reasons the mistake is mine, so it's already passed on VG.
Last edited by Braconnier on 18.07.2019, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Braconnier

19.07.2019, 12:42

Survarium Patch 0.59f2 with the "Summer Heat" event is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f2
Summer event

- Take part in the summer event! From July 19 to July 28, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: AKMSU "Hot sun" assault rifle, "Herbs" and "Mathsticks" decals.
- AKMSU "Hot sun": the weapon will come with built-in modules of special (premium) rarity. Expanded the list of built-in modules (for example, with NcStar collimator).
- Only during the event "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are available in the game shop.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing toggle sprint mechanic to work incorrectly. Now toggle sprint is enabled when you press the button ("X" by default) and turns off when the character stops sprinting.

https://survarium.com/sites/default/files/news/p/akmsu-summer-heat-survarium-059-925x520.jpg

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

19.07.2019, 16:03

Update is not bad, but what the hell is wrong with your EU server ? The delay is doubled again precisely after the update got released.

I had this issue before, then it fixed itself magically for a month or two and now it's back. Why is this happening ?
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 19.07.2019, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

19.07.2019, 19:19

Survarium DevTeam:

- Fixed an issue causing toggle sprint mechanic to work incorrectly. Now toggle sprint is enabled when you press the button ("X" by default) and turns off when the character stops sprinting

I don't get why this is being advertised as a new thing? We've always been able to toggle sprint?
Scaramanga

23.07.2019, 15:39

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f4

Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue causing the match server to crash.

__VaDiK__
Vostok Games

24.07.2019, 10:07

Hey! A quick one (didn't see it discussed anywhere): was the smoke reintroduced?
piggy

24.07.2019, 10:17

piggy wrote:Hey! A quick one (didn't see it discussed anywhere): was the smoke reintroduced?

No.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

24.07.2019, 11:29

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f5

Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue causing the game client crash at players who have 4GB and less RAM.
Last edited by __VaDiK__ on 24.07.2019, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

__VaDiK__
Vostok Games

29.07.2019, 00:12

I won an AKMSU "Hot Sun".
Is it supposed to come with 2 AKS74U receiver covers?
How do I use the extra cover?
Is there a developer post that lists all the parts that come with HotSun?

Bluewaffled Rosebud

29.07.2019, 10:12

Bluewaffled Rosebud wrote:I won an AKMSU "Hot Sun".
Is it supposed to come with 2 AKS74U receiver covers?
How do I use the extra cover?
Is there a developer post that lists all the parts that come with HotSun?

https://twitter.com/Kirk_SAT/status/115 ... 06464?s=20
joewillburn
Vostok Games

31.07.2019, 17:56

Starting at 8 AM GMT tomorrow, August 1, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59g. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59g
August Ranked Season

- The new Survarium Leagues Season commenced today and will last until August 31! Participate in ranking battles to earn the tokens and obtain unique weapons and equipment!
- A weapon with a new camo will be added to the ranked rewards this month!
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to participate. Players with tier 3, 4 and 5 equipment will be put in the same matches. The matchmaking uses Elo rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Abandoned base: Search and Destroy.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you can move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!

General changes

- Now slowdown modifiers cannot increase character's speed (if the sum of modifiers is negative, the speed is not increased).

Weapons and Supplies

- Smoke grenade is back. Fixed an issue with particles that made the visibility on the smoke border better than outside of the smoke.
- AKMSU assault rifle added to the Treasure Hunt.
- "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are removed from the game shop.
- "Tornado" energy drink now increases speed by +5% (instead of providing -5% to slowdown).

Locations

- Vector Laboratory: in "Slaughter" mode windows on the second floor are open. Added passages through the central door of the two story building. Weapon boxes (in front of the central entrance to the building) replaced with a container.
- Mamayev Kurgan: fixed issues allowing the players to see and shoot through certain objects.
- Dangerous Knowledge: added subtitles for audio diaries and phrases where subtitles were missing.

User Interface

- Added indication above the player character speaking to voice-chat.
- Added pop-up descriptions for the following game modes: Team Missions, Tutorial, Training with Bots.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the progress of daily logins to reset.
- Player names containing ">" or "<" were displayed incorrectly in the game. These symbols were replaced with "-". All affected players received a voucher for a free name change.
Last edited by Chandrian on 31.07.2019, 18:33, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed one change that didn't make it for this patch

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

31.07.2019, 18:44

"Slowdown modifiers cannot increase character's speed"
It means gameplay will be much slower?
Tanatloc

31.07.2019, 18:44

huh ?
UnknownPlayer666

31.07.2019, 18:53

Tanatloc wrote:"Slowdown modifiers cannot increase character's speed"
It means gameplay will be much slower?

Well, yes, kinda. You see, this bug was reported for the first time by Kube (I think he was the first) many months ago. It was known as the "negative slowdown" bug. Maximum value of slowdown modifier is 2.5% so if you add it to equipment like boots and pants that have 0% slowdown to begin with, you'll get a boost in speed, A.K.A. you'll run faster than naked (!).

Base running speed is 6.56 (with skills) with nothing equipped. Equipping pants and boots that don't have slowdown stat at all but with -2.5% x2 slowdown modifier increases running speed to 6.85, a 4.34% speed increase over not wearing anything at all. You have boots like Pilgrim that have 1% slowdown by default and if you add -2.5% the game says their slowdown is 0% but it actually is -1.5%.

So this bug was like an extra Spring artifact in passive mode and if were using pants or boots with that have less than 2.5% slowdown by default, you'll feel a decrease in your character's speed.

- Dangerous Knowledge: added subtitles for audio diaries and phrases where subtitles were missing.

17 out of 19 texts were not being displayed when an audio was played (By the Mediator, by Zakharov or audio diaries). They now do.
- Player names containing ">" or "<" were displayed incorrectly in the game. These symbols were replaced with "-". All affected players received a voucher for a free name change.

This issue didn't allow to mention players with such nick correctly and, if they used radio commands or typed something in the chat in a match, you were not able to see the text (This guy's nick was Kot<1). These nicks were chosen by the users very long time ago, because it's not possible to choose such characters for your nick anymore even in 0.59f.
Last edited by Chandrian on 31.07.2019, 19:17, edited 7 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

01.08.2019, 11:14

Survarium Patch 0.59g with August ranked battles season and various bug fixes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59g
August Ranked Season

- The new Survarium Leagues Season commenced today and will last until August 31! Participate in ranking battles to earn the tokens and obtain unique weapons and equipment!
- A weapon with a new camo will be added to the ranked rewards this month!
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to participate. Players with tier 3, 4 and 5 equipment will be put in the same matches. The matchmaking uses Elo rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Abandoned base: Search and Destroy.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you can move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!

General changes

- Now slowdown modifiers cannot increase character's speed (if the sum of modifiers is negative, the speed is not increased).

Weapons and Supplies

- Smoke grenade is back. Fixed an issue with particles that made the visibility on the smoke border better than outside of the smoke.
- "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are removed from the game shop.
- "Tornado" energy drink now increases speed by +5% (instead of providing -5% to slowdown).

Locations

- Vector Laboratory: in "Slaughter" mode windows on the second floor are open. Added passages through the central door of the two story building. Weapon boxes (in front of the central entrance to the building) replaced with a container.
- Mamayev Kurgan: fixed issues allowing the players to see and shoot through certain objects.

User Interface

- Added indication above the player character speaking to voice-chat.
- Added pop-up descriptions for the following game modes: Team Missions, Tutorial, Training with Bots.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the progress of daily logins to reset.
- Player names containing "&#60;" or "&#62;" were displayed incorrectly in the game. These symbols were replaced with "-". All affected players received a voucher for a free name change.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

01.08.2019, 11:20

The game still crashes when exiting the shooting range if you have premium attachments on your weapon.
UnknownPlayer666

01.08.2019, 13:16

Match ID 13646339.
I had no info that something is not ok/unstable, but game crashed to lobby and put me to squad for two seconds with people who I don't know. Then the game left me in lobby without possibility to go back to match and I couldn't click on play button. After restart I couldn't go back, but could play another game.
Tanatloc

01.08.2019, 14:23

nice
no hitreg in rank
good hitreg in normal matches
around 70 80 delay in normal matches
180 200 delay in rank
freezes. sudden deaths with no killcam in rank
fluid matches in normal matches
the thing that buzzes me the most r fake kill markers. happens occasionally in normal matches, but in rank it happens every 3 4 5 attempts to kill. plus I dont understand how the hell Im getting shot from a spot where is simply no one.I watched 2 cases like this and from my perspective, there is nobody but the damn server sees the enemy in that spot. eh, it must be something about huge gap in delay. Im on 180 190 delay while most enemies r in 20 30
that reduction mode is weird. it acts completely abnormal. u have to choose between hitreg or delay and difference is huge. if I choose hireg, man I get all sorts of freezes
and those snipers pffff what a shit gaming experience. I would bann all those suckers abusing the system + light armor
ahh btw please devs increase magazine capacity for 150+ delay players. 30 bullets just scratch enemies.
Im used to it. its all good. its been the same for years in rank matches. that policy about players not affecting the server still stands. I wonder why as soon as one russian player left the match, I got good hitreg and delay dropped from 170 180 to around 100 instantly...
nice
keep it up
Last edited by da_capo on 01.08.2019, 14:24, edited 2 times in total.
da_capo

01.08.2019, 16:00

wow, now im running same speed with my AR as with my SMG. nice.

edit:

wow, now im running exact same speed with NOMAD = DELTA = MERCENARY set.
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 01.08.2019, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

01.08.2019, 17:45

You should be happy that you're running.
Tanatloc

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion