Survarium Patch 0.58 is Live. Play Now!

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

18.03.2019, 16:40

survivor_7872642729956505540:
And lets be honest, there will be only 1 or 2 players getting enough kills with the weapon to actually be able to unlock everything on it

If you mean the slots for modules then it takes about a day and a half to unlock all of them. And if you meant getting the modules themselves, then yea, it will take longer. Though I already upgraded the gas tube and got the spring for higher ROF :P
UnknownPlayer666

18.03.2019, 16:44

survivor_7872642729956505540 wrote:And lets be honest, there will be only 1 or 2 players getting enough kills with the weapon to actually be able to unlock everything on it

I checked in-game and the only thing I haven't unlocked yet is the magazine upgrade slot, which is at 275/450 kills required. "Gas tube" slot is unlocked by default and also comes with a module that you can upgrade (and we shared a way to do this easily if you have lots of Silver, check above if you haven't). I don't know anymore how many kills are needed to unlock the "Bolt" slot which is the other module that adds ROF, but all those 275 kills were done in two days of playing just S&D (and 1 Research match, accidentally, lmao) with Premium, I currently have 680 symbols towards the event goal.

It also looks like playing this mode with this weapon has a really high chance of dropping a module for it, because most of the modules I've received for an S&D win were for this weapon, if not all.

PS: If you use Steam, you can login on this forum with your main account using this.

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:
If you mean the slots for modules then it takes about a day and a half to unlock all of them. And if you meant getting the modules themselves, then yea, it will take longer. Though I already upgraded the gas tube and got the spring for higher ROF :P

By the way, it appears that the stock modules you get with it come with random stats, that's why some people had different base stats the first day of this update XD
Last edited by Chandrian on 18.03.2019, 16:46, edited 2 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.03.2019, 16:51

Chandrian:
By the way, it appears that the stock modules you get with it come with random stats, that's why some people had different base stats the first day of this update XD

Yea, I thought that mine was bugged or smth (then recalled that we have floating stats on modules :D). Looks like you got the short end of the stick xD
UnknownPlayer666

18.03.2019, 17:39

joewillburn:

Variety? :/

I must appologise. At first, when i bought AKMSU, it was 6.3 slowdown and low ROF and i was very sceptical about this new weapon. But now, when i unlocked and upgraded this little beast - i must say - i was wrong. This new module system reminded me some good old STALKER game times. GL VG.
aZERO77

18.03.2019, 18:53

aZERO77 wrote:I must appologise. At first, when i bought AKMSU, it was 6.3 slowdown and low ROF and i was very sceptical about this new weapon. But now, when i unlocked and upgraded this little beast - i must say - i was wrong. This new module system reminded me some good old STALKER game times. GL VG.

I'm very happy to hear this. Thanks and enjoy!
joewillburn
Vostok Games

18.03.2019, 19:45

I'm going to check this weapon if I find free time.
Tanatloc

18.03.2019, 19:51

Base AKMSu is not that great but after some killing 'n shopping i got it almost full purple and, i must say...is good...can't say exceptional also cuz my skills are not that great as well, but...GG VG :P
Ilves Silmä

18.03.2019, 21:25

Ilves Silmä wrote:GG VG

Thank you! Enjoy it!
joewillburn
Vostok Games

18.03.2019, 22:12

We will have an update (hopefully tomorrow or, if not, then probably Wednesday) with the School S&D map, changes to AFK rules (specifically for S&D) and more bug fixes. Stay tuned!
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

18.03.2019, 22:24

Chandrian:We will have an update (hopefully tomorrow or, if not, then probably Wednesday) with the School S&D map, changes to AFK rules (specifically for S&D) and more bug fixes. Stay tuned!

Great!

I got a suggestion about the modules browsing. Its kinda messy and hard to see how many of each you got.. Let us see how many of the specific module we got for each quality grade when you hover your mouse above it in the module inventory. Would make it all easier to know how many you plan on saving/can get rid of if you have to many. Could be shown as 3x green, 2x blue etc. Also would be nice if the same ones stacked based on quality and that you could drag one specific of your stats liking from that stacked "3x collimator" pile.

Currently if i plan on combining and improving modules to reach a purple module quality for my scope its hard to know if i will accidentally lose any module in the process since you have to go back and forth between qualities if you have many modules to check if actually got spare ones in better or worse quality. Lets say i wanna use all collimators of green or blue quality to combine them to improve my scope in the end, i might wanna a few of the best blue/red module i got of 1 scope type, but use all the rest in the improvement process, but its painful to go back and forth in inventory to check how many i got all the time of each quality.
Last edited by Shroomcar on 18.03.2019, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomcar

18.03.2019, 22:55

Shroomcar wrote:I got a suggestion about the modules browsing. Its kinda messy and hard to see how many of each you got.. Let us see how many of the specific module we got for each quality grade when you hover your mouse above it in the module inventory. Would make it all easier to know how many you plan on saving/can get rid of if you have to many. Could be shown as 3x green, 2x blue etc. Also would be nice if the same ones stacked based on quality and that you could drag one specific of your stats liking from that stacked "3x collimator" pile.

I remember this was suggested when this module system was first introduced, but I think it hasn't been done because of what you mention yourself: modules have random rolls and if you stack the same type and rarity ones in one slot, that will be bad. And the inventory also displays which weapon they are bound to, so that's another reason why they cannot be stacked in 1 slot. At the very least, what could be done is stack the same rolls and type ones into the same slot, but that's up to the devs to decide.

Shroomcar wrote:Currently if i plan on combining and improving modules to reach a purple module quality for my scope its hard to know if i will accidentally lose any module in the process since you have to go back and forth between qualities if you have many modules to check if actually got spare ones in better or worse quality. Lets say i wanna use all collimators of green or blue quality to combine them to improve my scope in the end, i might wanna a few of the best blue/red module i got of 1 scope type, but use all the rest in the improvement process, but its painful to go back and forth in inventory to check how many i got all the time of each quality.

I'm not sure if I follow. But if you're upgrading a green module to blue, for example, then it will only show green modules in the scrollable list. And it also says if the module you're using is already linked or installed on another weapon. Or that's not what you're talking about?
Last edited by Chandrian on 18.03.2019, 23:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spelling
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

19.03.2019, 00:54

Chandrian:
I remember this was suggested when this module system was first introduced, but I think it hasn't been done because of what you mention yourself: modules have random rolls and if you stack the same type and rarity ones in one slot, that will be bad. And the inventory also displays which weapon they are bound to, so that's another reason why they cannot be stacked in 1 slot. At the very least, what could be done is stack the same rolls and type ones into the same slot, but that's up to the devs to decide.

I'm not sure if I follow. But if you're upgrading a green module to blue, for example, then it will only show green modules in the scrollable list. And it also says if the module you're using is already linked or installed on another weapon. Or that's not what you're talking about?

What i meant is that if i want to save some modules its very hard to have an overview of how many i have of the same specific module in different qualities, when i at the same time also try to keep in mind how many i want to save for later usage and how many i can spend for just improvement usage.

I've thought of another solution that could solve all these problems i described; the ability to "earmark" certain modules of all qualities which are then shown under their own tab that can be shown/hidden from the FULL inventory view with a checkbox or checkboxed during the time you are improve modules. Then you will only see and use the modules you havent earmarked for later use. Or vice versa, see/use the ones you only want to.

When improving/or just checking inventory:
1. Default view is all modules you can choose from when improving, like it is now.
2. Click checkbox once: only see those you havent earmarked, which are expendable, those modules you want to spend when trying to upgrade a module.
3. Click a third time: you will only see all your earmarked better modules you have saved from the "full view" and can choose from these.

Could also be a droplist like the ones in game ATM - Full view, expendable modules view and earmarked modules. This would be a great addition for my trying to sort modules and keep check over so many.

Edit: also when you right click a module in your inventory and look at "go to workshop" icon - this shows what weapons you got that can have that module - here it should be shown if the weapon already got this kind of module bound to it. Would speed up for anyone trying to fit all their guns with modules.
Last edited by Shroomcar on 19.03.2019, 06:08, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomcar

19.03.2019, 12:25

Starting at 9 AM GMT tomorrow, March 20, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.58b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58b
Weapons and Modules

- AKMSU: Aim time reduced from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds. The values of "Rate of fire" modifier on the modules is reduced by half.
- AKMN, AK-74N, AK-74M, RPK-74, Vepr and their premium versions now have three new slots for the following module types: magazines, reload handle, pistol grip.
- AKS-74U received the same module slots plus a slot for the collimator bracket.

Locations and Game Modes

- School: fixed collisions on walls in the basement in the "Search & Destroy" mode. The location is now available.
- Vostok Radar Station: improved collisions in the tower. It's no longer possible to see and kill opponents through the stairs.
- Changed the conditions for receiving AFK/idle status in "Search and Destroy" mode. You should no longer be penalized for playing the mode normally. However, we won't disclose the new conditions so the players don't try to cheat the system.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to deactivate an artifact while crouching in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when the containers for the artifact were not highlighted in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when in the match history "An abandoned base" location was called "test/tt5".
- Updated French localization.
Last edited by Chandrian on 19.03.2019, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed "sloots" to "slots", "rounds per minute" to "rate of fire" (because the modifier is called like that)

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

19.03.2019, 13:13

Survarium DevTeam:
- AKMSU: Aim time reduced from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds. The values of "Rate of fire" modifier on the modules is reduced by half.

RIP AKMSU, you were fun.
Kube

19.03.2019, 13:17

Agree with Kube.

And i think that it will be less powered that a RK62 or a VZ58P...

"Updated French localization"
What does it mean please ?
Last edited by ike07 on 19.03.2019, 13:19, edited 3 times in total.
ike07

19.03.2019, 13:31

Kube:
RIP AKMSU, you were fun.

I hadn't even reached the fun part and it's already nerfed -.-
Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 19.03.2019, 13:33, edited 2 times in total.
UnknownPlayer666

19.03.2019, 14:10

ike07 wrote:it will be less powered that a RK62

No. DMG/AP are the same, but ROF is higher on AKMSU.
ike07 wrote:"Updated French localization"
What does it mean please ?

Texts for 0.57 and 0.58 updates. It was in English.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

19.03.2019, 18:05

St Patrick's Day Event Update 2!

With 6 days still remaining of the St Patrick's Day in-game event (so plenty of time for you to still take part), we thought we'd share some statistics with you.So far a total of 12713 Search & Destroy matches have been played with 613 players receiving the unique L85 assault rifle. Don't miss your chance to unlock this one-of-a-kind weapon. Jump online and join the fun!
joewillburn
Vostok Games

19.03.2019, 18:20

That is more than what I expected.
I suppose a few words of commendation are in place.

Well done guys, keep it up
Last edited by survivor_7872642729956505540 on 19.03.2019, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
survivor_7872642729956505540

19.03.2019, 20:28

Just an off topic thing, but since its about patching.. Sometimes when you die you spectate someone and they die, and you see the killcam of the killer of the guy you spectate (inception). Should only see the killcam of yourself and not others killcams and instead switch to next player to spectate?
Last edited by Shroomcar on 19.03.2019, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomcar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Return to Game Discussion