BattlePasses in Survarium (Your ideas)

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

21.12.2018, 09:33

Albi:I suggest to give players with battlepass all events with holiday skins. Then I will be sure that I have no reason to log into this game anymore.

Obviously the old event skins won't just be handed out all together for nothing. I suggested to put them at the later ranks in the bp (so playing the actual Game is needed) VG could finetune this to 1 old event skin weapon per battle Pass. So in the long run, while playing the game, it should be possible for everyone to accquire those skins (I won't care if through the free or elite pass)
VG would need to create new weapon and armor(skins) to keep bp's interesting, which hopefully fits into the survarium universe, not some lazy ass stars and stripes weapon recoloring or some "we put christmas bulbs on the weapon because CHRISTMAS!" - instead it should offer things like bones from mutants, artifact parts on them as talisman, or just things were the player noticed that the weapon once have been in the use of a certain faction, cause of visible markings and decorations on it.
If they do, would you still quit?
Last edited by Niruxu on 21.12.2018, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
Niruxu

21.12.2018, 10:29

Niruxu: - instead it should offer things like bones from mutants, artifact parts on them as talisman, or just things were the player noticed that the weapon once have been in the use of a certain faction, cause of visible markings and decorations on it.
If they do, would you still quit?

Such skins should be be added regularly from the beginning. A lot of people talked about it. Some even made concept arts.
Would I still quit? I did it after 0.55, when the entire game mechanics have changed for the third time. They can add super-duper skins, but I'm still waiting for interesting gameplay or just freeplay which will never be added.
Albi

12.09.2019, 10:01

I can suggest a thing?
You can remove daily challenges and make a battle pass free for all players with spare parts common armor Glock, booster and stash with daily and weekly challenge, less rng of actual sistem each level you take something and you know what you take..
You can make a premium battle pass with token gold (the same amount of you pay for buy battlepass like 9€-10€) and a premium armor a pice of set every 10-15 level like bison or other because or other time exclusive for a month new equipment... Anyway this game is good because all equipment (no more T5 armor premium sadly) can be obtained for free.

Just a suggestion I hope it can help... And good work!
Last edited by Langdale90 on 12.09.2019, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
Langdale90

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion