How to bot farm like a pro

Here you can discuss the game in general and provide us your opinion or feedback on the project.

13.10.2016, 00:38

Вuldоżer:

Do you or does not calm down, has not bothered to call names?
What is your profession? By the way where is your battle - https://survarium.pro/matches/4297983
I know why there is no replay on the server, because you're a cheater, but useful this forum people.
By this is enough for me to stick and Ukrainians, we all testers, the battle where you have humbled me, does not make sense - then your speculation (remember SVD fired a machine gun) and 4K well see everything now. I write all the fights with the webcam on a tripod.
Are you a cheater and prove it soon.

P. S. all of the whiners already tired from the forum.

Cheaters often accuse others of cheating.

chickenfeet

13.10.2016, 03:48

chickenfeet:
Cheaters often accuse others of cheating.

Cheaters ALWAYS accuse others of cheating! Because in their decrepit little weak cheater minds, they cannot conceive that someone might have the patience, honour, drive, maturity and work ethic to develop sufficient SKILL that they can wipe the floor with cheaters all day long.

To a hacker it just doesn't make sense. THEY cheat, so therefore anyone who can match / exceed THEIR scores simply *must* be cheating too. It's hilarious. The ego of the cheater controls their brain, and logic / reason takes a backseat.

I could name a lot of names, but I can't because I'd get banned from the forum again. BUT look at certain players now who, pre 0.44 and BattleEYE, were always dominating their matches ... scoring 500+ points and ending 45/5 or 50/10 etc. Back then you never caught them off guard, they always shot you first and awaited your appearance on screen with magic prediction ability, and when your model came into view their "crosshair" locked onto your chest and stayed there till you were dead. Whatever weapon, whatever range ... aimbotting you like it was their religion.

Look at those same players *after* 0.44. They spray their automatic weapons like madmen waving them left and right and up and down and firing in short bursts cos they have no clue how to actually aim or shoot. They "unlearned" that skill by relying on a piece of software. Now they wander around with their minds blown, wondering where they are supposed to look next to spot an enemy. Their scores now? 150 ish on a good day. Their final K/D's? 20/15 maybe.

I love it. I love it more than I can even tell you guys.
Zandramas

14.10.2016, 15:05

Zandramas:

Cheaters ALWAYS accuse others of cheating! Because in their decrepit little weak cheater minds, they cannot conceive that someone might have the patience, honour, drive, maturity and work ethic to develop sufficient SKILL that they can wipe the floor with cheaters all day long.

To a hacker it just doesn't make sense. THEY cheat, so therefore anyone who can match / exceed THEIR scores simply *must* be cheating too. It's hilarious. The ego of the cheater controls their brain, and logic / reason takes a backseat.

I could name a lot of names, but I can't because I'd get banned from the forum again. BUT look at certain players now who, pre 0.44 and BattleEYE, were always dominating their matches ... scoring 500+ points and ending 45/5 or 50/10 etc. Back then you never caught them off guard, they always shot you first and awaited your appearance on screen with magic prediction ability, and when your model came into view their "crosshair" locked onto your chest and stayed there till you were dead. Whatever weapon, whatever range ... aimbotting you like it was their religion.

Look at those same players *after* 0.44. They spray their automatic weapons like madmen waving them left and right and up and down and firing in short bursts cos they have no clue how to actually aim or shoot. They "unlearned" that skill by relying on a piece of software. Now they wander around with their minds blown, wondering where they are supposed to look next to spot an enemy. Their scores now? 150 ish on a good day. Their final K/D's? 20/15 maybe.

I love it. I love it more than I can even tell you guys.

But you cant deny the fact that he was cheating before namechange and etc. The community proved it quite a few times aswell, but stuff happens. He got lucky and got away.

Anyways. i think bots are atleast good step for pve , cant have pve without any AI.
Blazius

14.10.2016, 18:30

Blazius:
Anyways. i think bots are atleast good step for pve , cant have pve without any AI.
This is true, though if bots aren't easily identifiable from players then it could cause all sorts of problems. And too many bots in Freeplay would make it crowded and go against the premise of it being a place where it's uncommon to see another human.

I think the purpose of developing bots is for training and Co-Op, instead of Freeplay, for something like Freeplay it would have to be modified to be used as the basis for adding mutants to the game.
Red Schuhart
Supertester

14.10.2016, 20:09

why bots? this sickens me
Akbaar

14.10.2016, 20:23

Akbaar:why bots?

Important part of the next development step, and to allow decreased waiting times for more casual players. And so that people who need one last win to advance to next league don't have to play with the players who just want to enjoy themselves for a while.
So, if you enjoy a more competitive environment, there are ranked league matches.
Knüppelkadse
Explorer

14.10.2016, 21:00

Blazius:
But you cant deny the fact that he was cheating before namechange and etc. The community proved it quite a few times aswell, but stuff happens. He got lucky and got away.

I don't deny or confirm anything, because I don't know the player and have never encountered him in game, so I never had reason to check him out. If Leki says he did, then I presume he did. I couldn't care less. If it's true then at least he isn't able to cheat now and his ingame performance will surely reflect that, as it does with all (ex)hackers.

Bulldozer seems pretty mad with LEKI though! Which always makes me suspicious. I hope LEKI comes back to the game and starts to smash everyone up again. It would silence a lot of silly people who still beat that "LEKI CHEATS!" drum.

Anyways ... off topic. Better things to worry about. Like pumpkin headz! XD
Zandramas

14.10.2016, 21:15

nametag47 Ѭ:
Important part of the next development step, and to allow decreased waiting times for more casual players. And so that people who need one last win to advance to next league don't have to play with the players who just want to enjoy themselves for a while.
So, if you enjoy a more competitive environment, there are ranked league matches.

You wont advance eitherway because you got potato team. Now ranked is more about luck not about skill. You just pray: blz machmaking gib meh team of ppl that know how to carry artifact. Blz allot.
Vimako

15.10.2016, 11:15

VimakoPL:You wont advance eitherway because you got potato team. Now ranked is more about luck not about skill. You just pray: blz machmaking gib meh team of ppl that know how to carry artifact. Blz allot.

I don't know why I bother to answer to these posts anymore... How the F is League now more about luck? It was exactly the same with the old league system, the only difference being it didn't matter if you performed good or not and your team lost. Now you don't get punished so hard after good match you lost, and don't get rewarded as much if you performed badly in a match won.

"But now you can't play in squad :(((((((!!!", well maybe you guys should focus on some other skill than squad play now. -.-

Tsjuder

15.10.2016, 12:51

No its all different. League is about luck because elo dont work as it should be and you cant control what your teammates do. In almost all matches you got ppl that are not doing the objectives and strugling to get a single kill most of the time ending with negative score. So its total luck. You get good team that is at least trying to do objectives than you win even if your opponent has better team that is not doing anything. On the other side you lose if you trying your best getting good score doing objective but your team dont. There is also a thing that you try to do objective you lose the match and you lose star because you didnt have max score. Yesterday i was bringing the artifacts and we lost 3:4 i was the only one doing the objective i done the most of match and i was fourth. I lost 3/4 of star because someone was fraging and not doing the objective. If i was playing frags only i could get 1st place easy but i dont. So another unfair thing. When you are in squad with friends you can at least try to win by coordinating ppl. There was almost no luck factor now its 90% luck factor. Im now almost 1st league and im one of the players that is doing 80% of the match almost all time. Its really frustrating to play and see that you are strugling to win the match while rest of the team wants to be in top 4 to get a star.
PS.
https://survarium.pro/players/Tsjuder <- kd 0.85 score 198 and 632 matches. Dont argue if you dont have experience playing this game. Your one of the ppl that are drowning the team and im fighing against that.
https://survarium.pro/players/VimakoPL <- kd 1.75 score 338 and 2885 matches for comparison.
Vimako

15.10.2016, 13:50

@Tsjuder

because u have no clue, about tactical gameplay.

u cant understand what it means to be in voice-chat like ts3 with ure clanmates.

we liked to play in squad to play T O G E T H E R, but now we are all seperated. its really fkn gamebraking for us. PVP is dead! Ranking is dead.

Tsjuder for präsident! uups i meant for Moderator! :P
Last edited by Odenwälder on 15.10.2016, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Odenwälder

15.10.2016, 15:05

VimakoPL:No its all different. League is about luck because elo dont work as it should be and you cant control what your teammates do. In almost all matches you got ppl that are not doing the objectives and strugling to get a single kill most of the time ending with negative score. So its total luck. You get good team that is at least trying to do objectives than you win even if your opponent has better team that is not doing anything. On the other side you lose if you trying your best getting good score doing objective but your team dont. There is also a thing that you try to do objective you lose the match and you lose star because you didnt have max score. Yesterday i was bringing the artifacts and we lost 3:4 i was the only one doing the objective i done the most of match and i was fourth. I lost 3/4 of star because someone was fraging and not doing the objective. If i was playing frags only i could get 1st place easy but i dont. So another unfair thing. When you are in squad with friends you can at least try to win by coordinating ppl. There was almost no luck factor now its 90% luck factor. Im now almost 1st league and im one of the players that is doing 80% of the match almost all time. Its really frustrating to play and see that you are strugling to win the match while rest of the team wants to be in top 4 to get a star.
PS.
https://survarium.pro/players/Tsjuder https://survarium.pro/players/VimakoPL <- kd 1.75 score 338 and 2885 matches for comparison.

Odenwälder:@Tsjuder

u cant understand what it means to be in voice-chat like ts3 with ure clanmates.

we liked to play in squad to play T O G E T H E R, but now we are all seperated. its really fkn gamebraking for us. PVP is dead! Ranking is dead.

Both +1

H04rst

15.10.2016, 15:16

VG give us Global map - Wars for teritories. Clan vs clan, squad 5-8 vs sguad. Or team vs team Ranking league. Like a surprice under christmas tree .... :-))
Shadow Warrior CZ

15.10.2016, 15:17

nametag47 Ѭ:

Yes there are ranked matches, But what if you want to play with your group ? Oh you cant cause you cant group in ranked matches neither select gamemodes can you?
Blazius

15.10.2016, 17:56

VimakoPL:League is about luck because elo dont work as it should be

Elaborate.

VimakoPL:There was almost no luck factor now its 90% luck factor.

So you're saying the old system was good? Where did you get that 90%?

VimakoPL:PS.
https://survarium.pro/players/Tsjuder https://survarium.pro/players/VimakoPL <- kd 1.75 score 338 and 2885 matches for comparison.

Tsjuder Posts: 659 Joined: 13.04.2013, 16:50
VimakoPL Posts: 53 Joined: 18.04.2015, 22:47
Just for comparison, I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this... -.-

Odenwälder:@Tsjuder

Well I think I'm not having any problems understanding it, it's not exactly rocket science...
And in case you haven't heard (most likely you have and you're just being ignorant) VG is going to introduce Team Vs Team, so you can again play with your clanmates.

Tsjuder

15.10.2016, 19:04

Tsjuder:
VG is going to introduce Team Vs Team, so you can again play with your clanmates.

This will decrease the waiting-times for sure. Omg i have no words for those kind of decisions.

Odenwälder

15.10.2016, 19:29

VimakoPL:
You wont advance eitherway because you got potato team

You will avance according to your winrate and your usual placement in the team. If you are indeed the best in your team (let's just assume that for a second ^^ ) You won't lose any stars if your team loses. That is a big change from the previous system towards rewarding individual skill.
VimakoPL:I lost 3/4 of star because someone was fraging and not doing the objective.

Wrestling map control from the enemy is a good strategy in any game mode. This is why kills are always rewarded with score points, they always help at least a little bit. You lost because sometimes, you lose. That happens.
If you think point ammounts awarded could be tweaked, that is another matter.

Blazius:Yes there are ranked matches, But what if you want to play with your group ?

Then there is PvP, so that the playing field is even for everyone in ranked matches.

Odenwälder:This will decrease the waiting-times for sure. Omg i have no words for those kind of decisions.

Having squads was fun in ranked, no doubt. But one of the reasons for that was that it gave a solid advantage to squads, and everyone else complained. I hope you can see that removing squads from ranked games is a move towards fairness, despite reducing the fun for squad players?
Knüppelkadse
Explorer

15.10.2016, 20:20

nametag47 Ѭ:

Then there is PvP, so that the playing field is even for everyone in ranked matches.

when i make with a friend a squad and that squad when join to match 8 vs 8.. 12 is bot .. soo

game % 75 bots

so u can not call it pvp because its % 75 bot

so PVB here and PVP dead.
Last edited by cheki breki on 15.10.2016, 20:22, edited 2 times in total.
cheki breki

16.10.2016, 01:02

Totally. The bots just sucked every drop of enjoyment from the game for now. I would try the ratings matches, but they take forever to find, I mostly have teleportation games with a 500ms delay spike every 10-15 seconds AND I won 2 ratings matches at Tier 4, came first each time and didn't get any stars.

All in all, just can't find enjoyment in playing the game right now. A total reversal from a few weeks ago.
Last edited by Zandramas on 16.10.2016, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
Zandramas

16.10.2016, 01:23

Zandramas:
All in all, just can't enjoyment in playing the game right now. A total reversal from a few weeks ago.

Well, considering we keep hearing such sentiments at every big update, the game continues on track towards whatever disliked destination is planned.

chickenfeet

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Game Discussion