New Two Factions Suggestion(Friendly Suggestion)

This section is for discussing the story behind the game and Survarium universe.

04.04.2018, 23:51

PLS: Read it before delete it, i know the team is busy, but is is if they want to get new ideas. Also i know there is planned at least one new faction...

I was getting depth on my mind about the Lore of the Game, that kind of the Green apocalypse and the world falling under an unstoppable growing forest...After play the PvE mission i get a deeper vision. Soo Atlant corporation no?? Let´s beguin:

-The Atlant "Chosen" or the so called Bestiaries: Those are based originally on a mercenary Group that was selected by his gens by several Atlant Corp Sciencists. But everything become more depth. The Chosen aren´t the original Kind of people selected. The chosen work like machines without soul, and nobody relates them with Atlant...why??? Because atlant is supposely death, they are now free and become used by...those who know how to contract them. By the normal people are know as Bestiaries. Well, as i say, they are inhuman, they work by orders as mercenaries. Everyone can contract one, but it has to say a "magic" word...if you want that a Chosen/Bestiary work for you, you had to say only "Order": You will have His/Her attention. After that you had the oportunity to tell them the mission you want to give. After complete the mission, they only will come for the promished reward...oh, you don´t have it...you´re dead...it don´t matters who you are, you´re DEAD. But who can be considered those guys a Faction?? In base they work like it: The Bestiaries had a clan organisation, the Female Bestiaries are considered more Dangerous and domine a clan of Mans, as she being called Matriarchs. Male Chosen/Bestiaries cannot talk to this Matriarchs until she leaves him. Also, are know as bestiaries for the fact that they had hidden on his mind like a complete enciclopaedia of the Fauna of the new World.

Is a faction good for the game, for the idea of a PvE mission where you get orders...will make more sense had an inhuman character that only follows them like a robot.

-Sylvan: -"Watched as fallen Angels purged by the nature itself, this beasts of the lookin of those divine figures are the last thing you see before you´re sent to Hell"
-Old Fringe Settler Patriarch

What is a Sylvan??? Is at least...Human?? Yes and no. Sylvan are like the product of Decades of experiments first on the fallen URSS and after on several Private corporations, including Atlant. They look like a Human-Angel-Plant Hybrid(Concept art soon), with pure white skin. They´re able to speak, and had an inteligence of an human being. That means, they can use weapons and put clothes, which hey use to made trap to hunt Survivors. As what they are, they had an enormous knowlegde about the newworld nature, beyond than any human. But, also are one of the mos mysterious factions.

Those sylvan can be used as the promished first Mutant enemies, due to we had now the Human Bots, they only will need a reskin...is only an idea...
Dinoh55

05.04.2018, 00:43

VG don't have time to fix simple known bugs, becouse they have smaller group than before (50% of them working at second project). You want new factions. Compare it :)

Anyway I suggest you to read Survarium books. There is a lot of lore, and these 4 factions are not the only ones.
Albi

05.04.2018, 06:19

_-Albi-_ wrote:VG don't have time to fix simple known bugs, becouse they have smaller group than before (50% of them working at second project)

Nice myth.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

05.04.2018, 10:21

Dinoh55:PLS: Read it before delete it, i know the team is busy, but is is if they want to get new ideas. Also i know there is planned at least one new faction....

Here you have the answer to your question.
viewtopic.php?t=15731
William-g

05.04.2018, 11:23

Rather than create new faction i prefer to rework curent faction. Now there are no different between each faction except equipment and weapon. Why there are not specialty in skill to make each faction unique. Some goal reward for loyal faction's member would be nice too.
Last edited by kurakuraninja on 05.04.2018, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
kurakuraninja

22.04.2018, 19:11

drowners:Rather than create new faction i prefer to rework curent faction. Now there are no different between each faction except equipment and weapon. Why there are not specialty in skill to make each faction unique. Some goal reward for loyal faction's member would be nice too.

Well adding some diferences on the gameplay based on who every faction work will be interesting: for example, fringe settlers praying to statues and getting a bonus of protection or the rennaisance army using an Exosqueleton with mechanical healing, like the Gunslinger mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMLBcvE9pBY (And unable to protect you from anomalies)
Dinoh55

23.04.2018, 00:10

William-g:

Here you have the answer to your question.

Is answers the fact that i comment, that now the team is busy and don´t think on new factions, first on end this patch
Dinoh55

23.04.2018, 17:56

Albi:
Anyway I suggest you to read Survarium books. There is a lot of lore, and these 4 factions are not the only ones.

I heared of the books before, where can I find the english versions?
Niruxu

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Story