Survarium Patch 0.62 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

08.03.2020, 19:30

Viren wrote:If we use the collected artifact in-game will it still count???

Skill description says that all collected artifacts count.
Viren wrote:The game doesn't ALT+TAB [minimize to desktop] properly as it used to earlier, whats up with that???

All correct here.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

10.03.2020, 19:26

Update 0.62a3 has been released. Changes:

- fixed a bug due to which TDM or Slaughter could be prolonged by 1:30 minutes.
- fixed a bug due to which some modules on Premium weapons were not available.
- fixed a bug due to which a shotgun cartridge icon was displayed instead of the item icon in the killcam.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

10.03.2020, 20:44

Chandrian:Update 0.62a3 has been released. Changes:

- fixed a bug due to which TDM or Slaughter could be prolonged by 1:30 minutes.
- fixed a bug due to which some modules on Premium weapons were not available.
- fixed a bug due to which a shotgun cartridge icon was displayed instead of the item icon in the killcam.

Thanks.
Viren

12.03.2020, 18:48

Starting at 09.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 13, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.62b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62b
General Changes

- Rewards for prematurely finished matches were increased. Match duration is less than 5 minutes: the reward is multiplied by 3, 5-10 minutes – multiplied by 2, 10-13 minutes – multiplied by 1.5.
- "Sponge II" skill: removed the delay between two sponge throws from the same container slot.

St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium

- The event starts on March 13 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 23!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- You can exchange the event currency for the "St. Patrick Day Skull" decal (thanks to ODESSAmamaUA for the design), and Benelli M4 "St. Patrick 2020", FN P90 "St. Patrick 2020" weapons with unique camouflages (thanks to John Rivian for the design) and three random modifiers.
- The decals provides a 5% bonus to experience, reputation and silver.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2020 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +2 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.

Weapons and Equipment

- Flashbang grenade: radius of the maximum grenade effect increased from 1.5 to 5 meters.
- SR-2M "Veresk": introduced premium camouflage.

Locations

- Most part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.

Bug fixes

- Fixed an issue when bound modules were not displayed after changing a camofulage of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when "Spring II" skill was not working.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

13.03.2020, 12:49

Survarium Patch 0.62b with St. Patrick's Day Event, various improvements and bug fixes is now live! The event starts in a few hours.

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62b
General Changes

- Rewards for prematurely finished matches were increased. Match duration is less than 5 minutes: the reward is multiplied by 3, 5-10 minutes – multiplied by 2, 10-13 minutes – multiplied by 1.5.
- "Sponge II" skill: removed the delay between two sponge throws from the same container slot.

St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium

- The event starts on March 13 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 23!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- You can exchange the event currency for the "St. Patrick Day Skull" decal (thanks to ODESSAmamaUA for the design), and Benelli M4 "St. Patrick 2020", FN P90 "St. Patrick 2020" weapons with unique camouflages (thanks to John Rivian for the design) and three random modifiers.
- The decals provides a 5% bonus to experience, reputation and silver.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2020 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +2 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.

Weapons and Equipment

- Flashbang grenade: radius of the maximum grenade effect increased from 1.5 to 5 meters.
- SR-2M "Veresk": introduced premium camouflage.

Locations

- Most part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.

Bug fixes

- Fixed an issue when bound modules were not displayed after changing a camofulage of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when "Spring II" skill was not working.

Download Survarium 0.62b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

See you on the battlefield!

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

17.03.2020, 07:38

прошу посмотреть на мой аккаунт .Ошибка "Все профили отключены; из за нехватки валюты..у меня почти 20 миллионов серебра
davinchi221

17.03.2020, 09:35

davinchi221 wrote:прошу посмотреть на мой аккаунт .Ошибка "Все профили отключены; из за нехватки валюты..у меня почти 20 миллионов серебра

Убедитесь, что у вас нет специальных боеприпасов, премиальных бустеров или чего-либо, связанного с золотой валютой.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

24.03.2020, 19:03

Starting at 08.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 25, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.62c. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62c
General Changes

- Protection zones for player bases: opponents in these zones no longer receive damage, but are displayed on the mini-map. Protection against detection by sensors doesn't work inside these zones.
- Computer controlled characters (bots) now react to flashbang grenade.

Weapons and Equipment

- Introduced new "Admin" decal for game administrators.
- Introduced new "Like" decal. Participate in contests on Survarium pages on social networks to win the decal!
- "For Victory" Medal decal now provides +9% to experience.
- Terrifying hockey mask decal now provides +13% to experience.

Locations

- Another part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.

Bug fixes

- Fixed localization of "Installed modules" string on post match statistics screen in several languages.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect modifier icons to be displayed on modules.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.03.2020, 19:13

Survarium DevTeam:- Protection zones for player bases: opponents in these zones no longer receive damage, but are displayed on the mini-map. Protection against detection by sensors doesn't work inside these zones.

correct decission
apfelmu2

24.03.2020, 23:30

Can you please just fix the animation and sound of the KS-23 shotguns? it's such a small and silly detail maybe, but is so annoying...the sound is not synchronized and the animation itslef feels like the dude is just putting used deodorant cans into the bin...Please...
Ilves Silmä

25.03.2020, 13:43

Survarium Patch 0.62c with various improvements and bug fixes is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62c
General Changes

- Protection zones for player bases: opponents in these zones no longer receive damage, but are displayed on the mini-map. Protection against detection by sensors doesn't work inside these zones.
- Computer controlled characters (bots) now react to flashbang grenade.

Weapons and Equipment

- Introduced new "Admin" decal for game administrators.
- Introduced new "Like" decal. Participate in contests on Survarium pages on social networks to win the decal!
- "For Victory" Medal decal now provides +9% to experience.
- Terrifying hockey mask decal now provides +13% to experience.

Locations

- Another part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.

Bug fixes

- Fixed localization of "Installed modules" string on post match statistics screen in several languages.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect modifier icons to be displayed on modules.

Download Survarium 0.62c and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.

See you on the battlefield!

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

26.03.2020, 09:53

When u install random modules on random weapons and get to the battleground for testing purpose and when u quit the game it sometimes quits to desktop like a crash...
Virendra

26.03.2020, 14:41

Virendra wrote:When u install random modules on random weapons and get to the battleground for testing purpose and when u quit the game it sometimes quits to desktop like a crash...

Do you know a way to reproduce this at a 100% rate?
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

26.03.2020, 16:15

Chandrian:
Do you know a way to reproduce this at a 100% rate?

It happens completely at random, so far I didn't notice any pattern to make it 100% :/
UnknownPlayer666

01.04.2020, 21:13

Why do i land into battles with tier 5 players whereas im only lvl 31??? This is not fair i get killed instantly resulting in my k/d getting worst. I get into battle after 2-3 mins of hitting the play button but i can wait more to get into battle with my level players...when will you improve this vg and do you not want me to play this game cos i have been getting upset a lot lately due to this behaviour...
JUNIOR_STRELOK

02.04.2020, 10:13

I like how VG gives freebies.

Here's a suggestion for the next giveaway and this can also be an event that lasts till corona virus is completely eradicated making the prize a little harder and longer to acquire than other events. Players should collect/use artifacts, the more they collect, the more symbols/tokens they get alongside with scoring points for the team by killing/capturing/collecting batteries.

You can call it COVID eradication event and the suit can named Covid 19-20 or something...

A complete suit with scary camo and decal (suit, pants, boots, gloves, helmet and a mask) that gives maximum anomaly protection with space for 2 artifact without the need of an artifact container although artifact container can be used for an additional artifact making the set carrying capacity of total 3 artifacts.

Armor could be less like 40-50 no problem. +25percent to artifact usage and xp/rep/silver boost.

Also, a weapon with scary camo, either an AR (groza) or Sniper (SV 98) with some added benefits. Both those weapons don't have any counterparts/equivalents.

The world is facing a pandemic disaster and I urge people to stay home and stay safe. Afterall it's not corona it's karma that has got back to us.

This event and the prize will stay in our memories forever.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Viren.
Viren

02.04.2020, 13:42

Viren:I like how VG gives freebies.

Here's a suggestion for the next giveaway and this can also be an event that lasts till corona virus is completely eradicated making the prize a little harder and longer to acquire than other events. Players should collect/use artifacts, the more they collect, the more symbols/tokens they get alongside with scoring points for the team by killing/capturing/collecting batteries.

You can call it COVID eradication event and the suit can named Covid 19-20 or something...

A complete suit with scary camo and decal (suit, pants, boots, gloves, helmet and a mask) that gives maximum anomaly protection with space for 2 artifact without the need of an artifact container although artifact container can be used for an additional artifact making the set carrying capacity of total 3 artifacts.

Armor could be less like 40-50 no problem. +25percent to artifact usage and xp/rep/silver boost.

Also, a weapon with scary camo, either an AR (groza) or Sniper (SV 98) with some added benefits. Both those weapons don't have any counterparts/equivalents.

The world is facing a pandemic disaster and I urge people to stay home and stay safe. Afterall it's not corona it's karma that has got back to us.

This event and the prize will stay in our memories forever.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Viren.

I'm all for it.
ZhangZhaoyang

02.04.2020, 13:57

JUNIOR_STRELOK wrote:Why do i land into battles with tier 5 players whereas im only lvl 31??? This is not fair i get killed instantly resulting in my k/d getting worst. I get into battle after 2-3 mins of hitting the play button but i can wait more to get into battle with my level players...when will you improve this vg and do you not want me to play this game cos i have been getting upset a lot lately due to this behaviour...

There's barely any difference in tiers, you can check the stats to see that every tier has sets that could be considered Light, Medium or Heavy. The tiers are there to give you gameplay style variety, not advantage. We have veteran players who have proved that it's possible to reach rank 1 in Ranked matches (where you have not tried playing according to your stats, but it's where the best players usually play) using only Tier 1 AKM and Tier 1 Renaissance Army equipment set. Sure, they might be very high lvl and have many hours invested, but this proves once again that if you're skilled, then you'll do just fine with any gun and equipment in the game.

You say you wouldn't mind waiting a bit more to get a more balanced match, but even then it wouldn't really have tiers in mind, just the overall player skill range. At some point we used to have matches exclusive to 1 tier, but that was before the tiers were rebalanced (meaning that lower tiers used to have a penalty against higher tiers).
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

02.04.2020, 19:18

That's the whole point of my post, when u say you are skilled you can do just fine why not put similar skill point players together? This will really make a good balance for the whole game. Also, I don't play rank matches due to my ping but I don't mind playing a few PvP matches with veterans since it gives more experience but then again my ping sucks. 225-250 atm.

(I have been gaming exclusively for 23 years, my first online game was unreal tournament and I have played more than a hundred games and specially STALKER with many different mods. So I don't see my skill level as a problem.)

(VIREN and JUNIOR_STRELOK are both my profiles.)
Last edited by Viren on 02.04.2020, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
Viren

02.04.2020, 23:03

Viren:why not put similar skill point players together?

Survarium isn't like some games with very long time to kill (The Division for exemple) : AIM remain the more important, by far, so it make sens to use an ELO matchmaking.
Anyway the only thing that matter for a better matchmaking is having more players. Current ELO matchmaking have to put top100 players with "new" players, it would do the same for any kind of matchmaking
Last edited by t0FF on 02.04.2020, 23:04, edited 2 times in total.

t0FF

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Return to News