Clan Wars: Discussion & Ideas

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

20.08.2019, 23:29

Andras-Lonewolf:
+1 yeah let us create our emblems and upload them to the game and wear them in our clothes!! i think clan wars should replace the league, that can give more meaning to the use of a clan, i think it should allow each participant clan to assemble a full team of 6 to 8 players,another good idea is to let the players vote for the map and the game mode in the loading screeen, another way to make things better is like a pop up message saying that there s a team waiting for a clan match!!! i think clan wars is a go!! keep it up with this and make survarium great again xD

that would be great!
sorecte

21.08.2019, 01:08

Andras-Lonewolf wrote:+1 yeah let us create our emblems and upload them to the game and wear them in our clothes!! i think clan wars should replace the league, that can give more meaning to the use of a clan, i think it should allow each participant clan to assemble a full team of 6 to 8 players,another good idea is to let the players vote for the map and the game mode in the loading screeen, another way to make things better is like a pop up message saying that there s a team waiting for a clan match!!! i think clan wars is a go!! keep it up with this and make survarium great again xD

One game I used to play had this emblems system and it worked nicely, but you were not able to upload them (copyright). Instead, you were able to select them from a list, but only after reaching certain goals with your clan. Then, that emblem displayed on your soldier or near your nick in the lobby.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

24.08.2019, 11:02

In my opinion, players should have their ELO shown next to their nickname. Or ranks similar to those in the league should be associated with ELO. You can balance teams on this idea. Open Clan Wars without restrictions and temporary events when matches have fewer players and everyone must have similar ranks.

In addition, clan ranking is necessary. Clan ELO is the first thing that comes to my mind. It's nice to see that the efforts of clan members are reflected in the ranking.

Another thing is the clan logo visible in the game. Someone mentioned it earlier and I support this idea.
Clan decal is another idea. Having a clan logo and ELO rank on your armor? This is something I'm waiting for.

Another idea: Lobby before the clan match.
At the beginning three random game modes. Leader of each team can discard one mode. There remains one that we will play. Then the same with the map. We eliminate two out of three random ones.
LegwanPL

25.08.2019, 10:40

my suggestions from indonesian player "
1. Clan logo can be achieved by gold or winning in clan war for at least 10 wins or more.
2. clan war should be playable from 1 on 1 player , 2 on 2 and so on ..with the more rewards for the more player in each mat

GamersAbid

02.09.2019, 17:04

Hi,

I am the proud owner of a growing clan, soon to be lvl 16, called Partizans (PRTZ). I am also a big fan of "Roadside picnic" by the Strugatski brothers, STALKER movie, STALKER game series and of course, Survarium! Keep up the good work DEVS! This game could be a gem.

Below are my ideas/wishes which I believe would improve the clan system in general, and the clan vs clan matches:

General clan system improvements

1. PVP - XP and Reputation bonus when playing with at least another clan member in the squad. The bonus should be a percentage based on the clan level. Once you get to level 20, increase the percentage to 25%.

2. Clan messaging: allow to send a message to the clan members, that are saved. I know we have the current clan daily message, but that gets deleted once you change it. We can use it for example to communicate day/hours when we should get together for clan battles and teamplay.

3. Clan Logo and Motto

4. Custom clan rank icons: e.g. you can attach the icon for the military ranks

5. In the clan screen add a column with the country, for the clan members - like a small grey button that when you click, the list of countries and flags show. Once selected, the flag will show instead of the grey button. his way the clan members can select their country, so we all get to know where we are from.

Clan matches

1. Clan match modes

3 vs 3 on slaughter and artifact modes - this because it it sometimes hard to get many members online
5 vs 5 all modes

2. Rewards

2.1 XP and Reputation bonus. The bonus should be a percentage based on the clan level, multiplied by X2 (let;s give these clan matches some importance)

2.2 Weekend clan rewards, for the participating members of the clan

Play 10 matches in clan wars - 10 gold and 200 tokens - participation awards, for cases when the clans do not win any matches
or
Win 3 matches in clan wars - 20 gold and 200 tokens
Win 5 matches in clan wars - 30 gold and 300 tokens
Win 10 matches in clan wars - 40 gold and 400 tokens

* not cumulative. If you win 3 matches you get 20 gold / you win 5 matches you get the difference of 10 gold/ you win 10 matches you get the difference of 10 gold

[PRTZ] Capricorny

CapriCorny

08.09.2019, 08:28

5v5 or 4v4 in all mode
A new game mode like search and destroy but at the beginning of the round all players take a random preset loadout.
Reward like token are the best choice.
And make the clan war like a squad ranked
Langdale90

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News