Survarium's Patch 0.59 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

07.06.2019, 12:23

Survarium Patch 0.59b4 with bug fixes is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.59b in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b4
UI

- Changed icons of Medical Training and Fast Bandaging skills.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed another issue with insufficient RAM causing the game client to crash.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect equipment tier was displayed in the League (ranked matches) menu.
- Fixed an issue when Daily Quests chest had no animation when the chest contained reputation points.
- Fixed an issue when "Time to ready a grenade" modifier wasn't displayed properly in the weapon modifiers list.
- Fixed an issue when players could leave match during the loading.
- Fixed issues when medkits belonged to an incorrect faction or equipment tier.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

07.06.2019, 18:07

b5 and b6 fixed more crashes. Next batch of current crash fixes will be done on Monday.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

07.06.2019, 18:17

@Chandrian there is an issue that persists every match. Myself and Sledge have it + few more others. maybe more players have this issue so pls confirm. its sound related - the moment someone uses a capacitor to destroy an anomaly close to me, sound from destroying the anomaly crashes the client on desktop. it happens 100% in all cases as long as the action is close to u and u can hear it.
I crash on average 3 4 5 times a match and because of that rank matches r unplayable. I dont know if its driver related or sound settings or a bug but it drives me insane. its been like this since patch 58. can devs look into it????
Last edited by da_capo on 07.06.2019, 18:19, edited 3 times in total.
da_capo

07.06.2019, 18:35

da_capo wrote:@Chandrian there is an issue that persists every match. Myself and Sledge have it + few more others. maybe more players have this issue so pls confirm. its sound related - the moment someone uses a capacitor to destroy an anomaly close to me, sound from destroying the anomaly crashes the client on desktop. it happens 100% in all cases as long as the action is close to u and u can hear it.
I crash on average 3 4 5 times a match and because of that rank matches r unplayable. I dont know if its driver related or sound settings or a bug but it drives me insane. its been like this since patch 58. can devs look into it????

This crash has been fixed in 2 instances already when using a capacitor to destroy anomaly. Next time it crashes, collect the crash log before you restart the game and send it manually with a ticket explaining how the crash happened so they can reproduce it more effectively. Yes, when you crash it automatically sends the files, but they're anonymous and don't include a description.

("crashes" folder gets deleted every time you restart the game)
Last edited by Chandrian on 07.06.2019, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

10.06.2019, 18:00

Starting at 8 AM GMT tomorrow, June 11, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59d. The expected downtime is about an hour. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59d
Locations

- Replaced container models on Vostok Radar Station and Cologne Bridge.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the game client to become unresponsive during a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash if the player connected when a character was healed with another player's medkit.
- 5.45х39 30 cartridges magazine removed from the list of potential modules for AK12.
- Updated Chinese localization.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

11.06.2019, 10:21

Survarium Patch 0.59d is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below.

Have a good time playing the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59d
Locations

- Replaced container models on Vostok Radar Station and Cologne Bridge.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the game client to become unresponsive during a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash if the player connected when a character was healed with another player's medkit.
- 5.45х39 30 cartridges magazine removed from the list of potential modules for AK12.
- Updated Chinese localization.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

12.06.2019, 17:40

Starting at 8 AM GMT tomorrow, June 13, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59e. The expected downtime is about an hour. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59e
Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash on PCs with less than 3GB RAM.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up a medkit at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash because of insufficient RAM.
- Fixed containers' model.
- Fixed various issues on game locations.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

13.06.2019, 09:58

Survarium Patch 0.59e is now live!

Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below.

Have a good time playing the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59e
Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash on PCs with less than 3GB RAM.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up a medkit at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash because of insufficient RAM.
- Fixed containers' model.
- Fixed various issues on game locations.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

15.06.2019, 15:51

I quit this league
to many immortals
way to many. lots of russian are completely immortal on both ru and eu. occasionally I have to fight with 200+ ping players
hitreg is crap. worse since I dont know when. I can empty 2 magazines into a 10 delay guy and hes ok. 90% of times I do register markers for 2 sec on screen but on Replay, enemy is always at 100% HP - from his perspective
fix this ivan. actually u cant fix it. its been like this since u changed servers. sometimes better, sometimes worse.
and right now is worse
Last edited by Chandrian on 15.06.2019, 18:28, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: language
da_capo

15.06.2019, 16:22

Why do my sight settings get reset on their own from time to time ? Any way to fix this ?
UnknownPlayer666

15.06.2019, 17:24

I experience the same as da_capo. It's very hard to kill. I keep getting killed by few bullets, but I need to shot whole clip.
Tanatloc

15.06.2019, 18:27

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:Why do my sight settings get reset on their own from time to time ? Any way to fix this ?

Delete scopes.data file
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

15.06.2019, 19:56

@Chandrian
man there is something very very wrong with netcode. very very wrong. I have 0 hitreg when using collimators and almost no hitreg with scopes. I know its wrong, hitreg was a lot lot better before the last 1 2 patches.
I keep getting those white markers till I empty the magazine but no confirmation. sometimes I get fake red markers kill
something is really wrong
ivan should know about this.
am I the only one facing these problems??!!
Last edited by da_capo on 15.06.2019, 19:57, edited 2 times in total.
da_capo

21.06.2019, 09:22

da_capo:@Chandrian
man there is something very very wrong with netcode. very very wrong. I have 0 hitreg when using collimators and almost no hitreg with scopes. I know its wrong, hitreg was a lot lot better before the last 1 2 patches.
I keep getting those white markers till I empty the magazine but no confirmation. sometimes I get fake red markers kill
something is really wrong
ivan should know about this.
am I the only one facing these problems??!!

No you are not alone. I can confirm that, at least for me, netcode has gotten worse after the latest patches, up to an unplayable point. On a replay, I can see that I'm firing at the spot where the enemy was 2-3 seconds before he shot me, and yes I know replays are not the most accurate representation of the reality, but still, I don't remember it being so bad before.

SinXiz

22.06.2019, 03:42

I played few matches against a player called MerkGrey or whatever. I got 5 6 7 times fake red kill confirmation markers against that player every match. I even got twice 3 red kill markers against him from same clip - consecutives, one after the other and he was still alive :)))))))))))) I actually killed him 4 5 times in 3 matches. He got something like 40 kills every match. Downright impossible to kill no matter what. SF till the end...nobody could touch him
Same issue but to a lesser degree against player RockCat. Lots of red fake kill markers while he was playing light armor and 4 5 bullets should be enough to kill.
Its weird coz I could kill all other players. Not these 2 though. Its even more weird against MerkGrey. I killed him 4 5 times in 3 matches and every times it happened, it looked so weird like his avatar refuzed to fall down, while I was still taking damage after kill, forcing me to patch up 2 times in a row.
Nobody in my team could kill him. Its so weird especially since I had no desync and stable FPS
There is something very wrong with netcode since last 2 3 patches
Last edited by da_capo on 22.06.2019, 03:43, edited 1 time in total.
da_capo

22.06.2019, 08:33

da_capo wrote:Nobody in my team could kill him.

I mean, he's 3.3k ELO in that match and died 14 times, so somebody was able to kill him ;)

You were the highest ELO of your team but yours is still 800 points less, so maybe "nobody could kill him" is more about the ELO of your team (923, 1044, 1433) than about actual hitreg issues for everyone...
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

22.06.2019, 09:59

Chandrian:
I mean, he's 3.3k ELO in that match and died 14 times, so somebody was able to kill him ;)

You were the highest ELO of your team but yours is still 800 points less, so maybe "nobody could kill him" is more about the ELO of your team (923, 1044, 1433) than about actual hitreg issues for everyone...

nope
Im immortal against some players while other r immortals to me
I know few players that actually cant simply kill me with red kill confirmation on screen
as I said, its very weird. no issues on some 8 delay players - but against few players cant do shit. its weird coz I get 90% red kill markers against those players
something is really wrong with necode. immortals everywhere
and btw 3.3 KDR or not I watched his matches. hes a noob by every definition. slow and brainless but with netcode on his side. just watch some of his matches and look how many times he survived crossfires
Last edited by da_capo on 22.06.2019, 10:01, edited 4 times in total.
da_capo

22.06.2019, 14:44

What about proof?
Tanatloc

24.06.2019, 22:24

Can u rollback the netcode version to the one before the patch ? Cuz this one is unFckngplayable , it is broken can you please do something about it ...like ASAP .. Please !

SinXiz

25.06.2019, 06:44

SinXiz wrote:Can u rollback the netcode version to the one before the patch ? Cuz this one is unFckngplayable , it is broken can you please do something about it ...like ASAP .. Please !

Rollback? No. Address the issue, yes. But we need to determine if it is subjective to a few players only or a widespread issue.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News