Survarium's Patch 0.59 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

16.05.2019, 16:45

to get the medic you have to either
1: drop forrest-knowledge tree and die to artifacts, and cant really Profit of them
2: drop physical tree and have less Stamina, movespeed
3: drop firearms tree and have more recoil, less ammo, more weapon swap and reload time
4: drop techican tree for no good nades, not able to see enemy traps, and kill your mate with trap or die to it yourself
those Things are all way to important to toss for bandages…

well, enjoy playing that tree, it Sounds to me like a tree for noobs who will never achieve any good in this game.
PLUS in first row you see defense totem and painkillers, two Things which are not really used in this game, but Needs 5 Points to get further in tree? just simply WOW.

but we will see.

EDIT: second wind in 5th tree = same Name as second wind in second tree

i see, devs don't care.
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 16.05.2019, 17:00, edited 3 times in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

16.05.2019, 17:25

OneThreeOneTwo:second wind in 5th tree = same Name as second wind in second tree

It's known and will be fixed. Actual name of the new skill is Adrenalin.
OneThreeOneTwo:it Sounds to me like a tree for noobs who will never achieve any good in this game.

This assumption is based on the description of just 5 of the 14 skills that the tree will have that you were able to read about in the preview?
Last edited by Chandrian on 16.05.2019, 17:39, edited 2 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

16.05.2019, 17:46

About the skill which enables you to heal allies (which I love): Will it be possible to see if an ally is low on health? Maybe we can see the player's health status under his name or something. Or maybe there should be a new quick command so we can request a medic without using the chat. And that would be the perfect moment where further simple commands like "thanks", "no problem", "you are welcome", etc. could be added.

Also, in advance, I think healing a mate should give a few points or a medal or something, because else proably no one will do it. Since it costs almost less time to just die and respawn. Ahh... giving points for each heal could easily be abused. So yeah.. it's not that simple I guess. Anyone else with a better idea?
Last edited by jule on 16.05.2019, 17:55, edited 2 times in total.
jule

16.05.2019, 21:16

i guess it will look like this:

potent painkiller: either increases the stats it gives/+Damage reduction as it had once. (+5% each Point)
secret Knowledge: either increases the stats it gives/+Damage reduction as it had once. (+5% each Point)
fast bandaging: faster start of Medkit activation, or faster healing time (+5% each Point)
chiropractor: faster recovery from broken legs (+5% each Point)
medical Training: increased Health restored by medikits (+5% each Point)
Metabolism: delay before Health Regeneration starts (+5% each Point)
Unbroken: allready known
Indestructible: resistance vs fractures/stopping power (+5% each Point)
Second Wind: allready known
Additional Medicine: +1 of each "Medicine" you carry (medkits, Antitoxin, painkiller….)
Supply Pocket: allready known
Strong Bones: resistance vs fractures/stopping power (+5% each Point)
Medic: allready known
Brothers in Arms: allready known
Chandrian:
This assumption is based on the description of just 5 of the 14 skills that the tree will have that you were able to read about in the preview?

-and yes, Chandrian, still looks as a pretty noobish tree, and people will fill that tree to throw medikits, but lose their Points in other trees (louder steps, cant see enemy traps, die to friendly traps, kill teammates with traps, less movespeed, less Stamina, die to anomalys, less reload time, more recoil, higher unmasking radius, -1 ammo...)

another thing:
how many Points do you need to get to medic, 21 like in the first 3 trees, or 31 like the 4th tree, and is it intended that the 4th tree needs 31?
Last edited by OneThreeOneTwo on 16.05.2019, 21:45, edited 4 times in total.
OneThreeOneTwo

19.05.2019, 21:55

The game randomly crashes when exiting from shooting range to workshop.
UnknownPlayer666

20.05.2019, 05:07

Hello!
Can we expect any information about current development process or any future plans? Maybe something about new features, ragdoll (or new death animations), physics of objects, picking up weapons, graphic settings (renderer), hd textures, anomalies, npc AI, lore of the game e.c.
Something like this https://survarium.com/en/news/survarium ... ment-plans
Thank you for your work!
Sakata_Gintoki
Supertester

21.05.2019, 08:53

Sakata_Gintoki wrote:Hello!
Can we expect any information about current development process or any future plans? Maybe something about new features, ragdoll (or new death animations), physics of objects, picking up weapons, graphic settings (renderer), hd textures, anomalies, npc AI, lore of the game e.c.
Something like this https://survarium.com/en/news/survarium ... ment-plans
Thank you for your work!

I will see what I can arrange.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

21.05.2019, 13:20

joewillburn:

I will see what I can arrange.

Thanks =)
Sakata_Gintoki
Supertester

21.05.2019, 20:54

Upgrade is great. I have nothing to say. Good work. And I really look forward to a new survival tree.

But I have two wish.
Please add back a map to Slaughter mode - Vector Laboratory.
The funniest map on the this mode and has been removed, I don't understand why.
We need more map for Slaughter mode.

And second, rework the smoke.
When area is completely clouded, how can we play it?
Last edited by Rebex on 21.05.2019, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
Rebex

22.05.2019, 12:08

Rebex:Upgrade is great. I have nothing to say. Good work. And I really look forward to a new survival tree.

Please add back a map to Slaughter mode - Vector Laboratory.

And second, rework the smoke.
When area is completely clouded, how can we play it?

The new tree is coming soon.

Slaughter mode in Vector was eliminated because the map was not balanced.

The devs are working to solve the smoke problems.
Romeo_El_Cuervo

22.05.2019, 23:51

Romeo_El_Cuervo:

The new tree is coming soon.

Slaughter mode in Vector was eliminated because the map was not balanced.

The devs are working to solve the smoke problems.

Unbalanced? Maybe. Funniest? Very.
Maybe just add another door.

As far as smoke is concerned, I was thinking of reducing the area of smoked.
Sometimes the whole map is invisible because of smoke.
Rebex

24.05.2019, 17:20

Update 0.59b is in the final stages of work, and very soon we will share the details!
We're also discussing the possibility of a new Season League!

We wanted to start the public testing of Update 0.59b today. Unfortunately, today we will not have time to do everything necessary to launch it, so early next week we will start testing the new update!
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

25.05.2019, 00:58

Chandrian:
We're also discussing the possibility of a new Season League!

For the love of sweet zombie Jesus, please rework the league progression system before starting another one
Scaramanga

25.05.2019, 10:15

Scaramanga:

For the love of sweet zombie Jesus, please rework the league progression system before starting another one

this. Just try ANYTHING different
Last edited by Kube on 25.05.2019, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
Kube

27.05.2019, 16:28

Hi everyone! We are currently working on updating Survarium 0.59b for the PTS. When the update is available, you'll find out about it in our news channels.

An important reminder for Steam players who want to take part in the public testing of the new update.
Last edited by Chandrian on 27.05.2019, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

28.05.2019, 16:04

Kube:
this. Just try ANYTHING different

Do you believe in miracles? Because i don't.
Ventori

04.06.2019, 19:25

Starting at 8 AM GMT tomorrow, June 5, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59b. The expected downtime is about 3 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.

Read the complete list of changes in the update below.

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b
General Changes

- Survarium game client and game launcher are now using 64 bit architecture. Please let us know on forums or via a support ticket if you have issues when installing or launching the game.
- Introduced new skill tree: Survival.
- Now factions' and medkits' colors correspond to the colors of premium equipment. Scavengers – yellow, Black Market – blue, The Renaissance Army – red, The Fringe Settlers – orange.
- Improved melee attack. Now you don't have to aim to kill an enemy in melee, and when landing a blow, your character will slightly turn so the enemy is closer to the center of the screen, and the blow itself looks more natural.

User Interface

- Now the supply is added into the pocket with one LMB click (you had to double-click before).
- Removed numbers on the recoil chart and first three bullets recoil. Now only the recoil chart is displayed.

Rewards for the V-Day in Europe Event

- To thank you for the support during the event, traders of all factions reduced their prices. The Renaissance Army traders reduced their prices by 50%. The rest of the traders reduced the prices by 25%. These prices will be in effect for a week.
- Introduced two new decals as a reward for winning faction in the "V-Day in Europe 2019" event. "Victory" decal provides +5% to silver, "For Courage" decal provides +5% to experience. Decals' set provides an additional bonus +10% to reputation.
- Both decals are available in the decals shop for 100 thousand silver each.
- All players who acquired at least 10 thousand reputation with The Renaissance Army during the event received "Victory" decal for free.
- Increased bonuses of "Year 1945" and "May 8" decals.

Weapons

- Winchester 1894: armor piercing increased from 16 to 30, effective distance reduced from 120 to 110 meters.
- AKMSU: changed the positions of incorrectly placed modules.

Supplies

- Medkits' icons were updated.
- While placing a supply, it now changes its color to red or green. The color depends on whether it's possible to place the supply at the chosen spot. After being placed, supplies are displayed as usual.
- "AI-2 Medkit" was renamed to "Scavengers Medkit".
- Due to the introduction of the new skill tree the amount of HP medkits recover was changed.
Scavengers Medkit: 50.
The Renaissance Army Medkit: 45.
The Fringe Settlers Medkit: 75.
Black Market Medkit: 40.

Locations

- Vostok Radar Station: "Slaughter" game mode now has a new map variation with overcast weather.
- Tarakanowsky Fort: fixed several spots where it was possible to look through the objects. Previously idle bot in "Research" game mode now behaves himself as intended.
- London: replaced the tree with a bad texture. Added missing hittable collisions. Fixed disappearing windows at one of the bases. Fixed players' character collision in the central building.
- Vostok Radar Station: added collision to barricaded window.
- Vector Laboratory: added missing hittable collisions. Fixed texture Z-fighting.
- Mamayev Kurgan: removed hard shadow from a vine.
- "Dangerous Knowledge" mission: added collision to the fence.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue with SSR when it was possible to see objects and characters in smoke.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when visual artifacts appeared if resolution scale was higher than 100%.
- Fixed an issue when players could not reconnect into a match with "Loading data" message and had to wait until the match is over.
- Fixed an issue causing metal Rabitz fence to block bullets.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up an artefact with an anomaly capacitor.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when first loading into a team mission.
- Improved various texts in French localization.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed nicknames of the invited players in "Clans" tab.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

04.06.2019, 21:14

i take back what i said about the 5th tree,

when rushing in slaugther i eat tons of grenades from teammates, and shots in the back.

its like people are blind, or cant think what happens next, or they are simply noobs

so i really need that -50% damage from teammates

overall that patch sounds fine, good work
OneThreeOneTwo

04.06.2019, 23:27

Fixed melee :)
Tanatloc

05.06.2019, 11:34

.59b has update issues (steam version).

"malformed version request" updater error upon game update in launcher.
Last edited by zer0imh on 05.06.2019, 11:35, edited 2 times in total.
zer0imh

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News