Steam Players: Login With Your Web Browser!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

04.03.2019, 13:59

The good thing about this is that when you login once using the method explained, you will be able to access game's website & forum with a login status for (24h). Without the need of launching the game every time you want check the forum.

Video link: https://youtu.be/Rwk9Wpn2l4k

Edited to improve readability. Thank you M4rk0 for taking the time to make an instructional video.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

11.04.2019, 03:24

Also should be noted that logging in through steam gives you access to ALL of the alternative, wallet only (no gold purchase stashes) which can be bought in lower quantities but have a higher chance of dropping weapons. Much different than the one here, on the browser - and up to date.

jake dorian

21.05.2019, 19:10

When I try to do that I can't login. When I use my e-mail and password to login in survarium.com the same as I use in steam I get a totally different account. How can I link my Steam survarium to forum?
I think that I used to play long time ago this game and then quitted and later on I started again but I was forgotten my login details and because of that I made a new ones. I think that's why my Nickname is also reserved.. I don't think anyone this planet has the same :D
Is there any way to admins delete my old account, I think 2 years back and help me combine my current Steam account with the forum so I could make a posts and replies with my own name?
survivor_9947281117981110320

23.05.2019, 12:10

survivor_9947281117981110320:When I try to do that I can't login. When I use my e-mail and password to login in survarium.com the same as I use in steam I get a totally different account. How can I link my Steam survarium to forum?
I think that I used to play long time ago this game and then quitted and later on I started again but I was forgotten my login details and because of that I made a new ones. I think that's why my Nickname is also reserved.. I don't think anyone this planet has the same :D
Is there any way to admins delete my old account, I think 2 years back and help me combine my current Steam account with the forum so I could make a posts and replies with my own name?

It was possible before in start to link your off steam account to your steam account, but now is's impossible, as I know. The way I showed in video it working, if not first time then repeat and it will work second time for sure 1000000%. There is way, I will tray explain: If you download and install off steam Survarium client, but you want to login on your steam account and play instead of downloading steam version of client, game.
Last edited by M4rk0 on 23.05.2019, 12:12, edited 2 times in total.
M4rk0

23.05.2019, 13:46

survivor_9947281117981110320 wrote:When I try to do that I can't login. When I use my e-mail and password to login in survarium.com the same as I use in steam I get a totally different account. How can I link my Steam survarium to forum?

As for your forum account, if you're doing what the video says correctly, you shouldn't be prompted to enter an e-mail and a password, you'd only have to click the button that says "Sign in through Steam". Try with Chrome or with Firefox as your default browser, it's known that this method doesn't work with Opera.

As for your old game account, it's most likely still there, with the same nick, e-mail and password, but if at first you played on the no-Steam client, then the login details will (or should) differ from your Steam account.

Try to find your old profile here (site language can be changed to English): https://survarium.pro/players/search although it might not be listed if the last time you played with it was before 2015.

You can also submit a ticket to Support to ask for help recovering your login details or deleting the old profile.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News