Moderator/Admin Applications

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

04.03.2019, 13:50

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in being a forum moderator and in-game admin, please leave a comment in this thread. Although this is a voluntary position, we compensate all volunteers with Gold every month.
Email me at jm(at)vostokgames(dot)com with the following information:

1. In-game Username
2. Location
3. Email Address
joewillburn
Vostok Games

16.03.2019, 17:44

PatinhoGordoNaoEntraNaAgua
Rio Grande do sul, brazil!
Last edited by Chandrian on 16.03.2019, 19:07, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed personal data
PatinhoGordoNaoEntraNaAgua

18.03.2019, 09:44

Hello, I am very interested in becoming a forum/in-game moderator.
I feel my diplomatic and linguistic knowldge allows me to shine in this field of work.
Previous and current experience in fields reletable to moderation are:

1. Being a discord server owner of a dedicated community of over 150 people.
2. I used to be a moderator for a game called Habbo Hotel (I quit after about a month and a half due to extreme levels of harrasment after people magically found my real email adress and phone number)
3. Being a supervisor at my current work for around 25 people (Large butchery with around 200 pigs going through everyday)

I hope I have convinced you that I am a competent and adequately responsible person for this position.
Yours Faithfully, Sapphire_Ghost
survivor_7872642729956505540

18.03.2019, 17:42

survivor_7872642729956505540 wrote:Hello, I am very interested in becoming a forum/in-game moderator.
I feel my diplomatic and linguistic knowldge allows me to shine in this field of work.
Previous and current experience in fields reletable to moderation are:

1. Being a discord server owner of a dedicated community of over 150 people.
2. I used to be a moderator for a game called Habbo Hotel (I quit after about a month and a half due to extreme levels of harrasment after people magically found my real email adress and phone number)
3. Being a supervisor at my current work for around 25 people (Large butchery with around 200 pigs going through everyday)

I hope I have convinced you that I am a competent and adequately responsible person for this position.
Yours Faithfully, Sapphire_Ghost

Just make sure you e-mailed him with your personal data and all what you describe, just like stated in the original post. You can post here (just leave out your e-mail), but it's not necessary.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

10.04.2019, 14:21

I will send something more detailed in the e-mail. The e-mail I'm sending from is different from the one I use for the game, but I will provide that e-mail with the application.

I've been with this game for a while. Quite a long time. Several years in fact, way before PvE was ever introduced. My account here on the forums isn't as... "old" as how long I've actually been playing, as I mostly stick with in-game chat and have been playing since late 2015. I browse the forums often though.
While I'm not quite versed with all weapons and PvE, I'd like to think I'm quite versed in much of the PvP aspect of this game, and I still do know a fair amount, PvE wise. I participate in chat quite often, and try to learn as much as I can about the ins and outs, like the usefulness of doing certain things on each daily reset (i.e. a 10/10 PvE run for stash maps every day will always be a big help to the treasure hunt). I've seen my fair share of errors (mostly connection based) and while not all of them, I feel I can be somewhat helpful there as well. Like everyone, I've had ups and downs with this game, but I've never actually left it or been angry with it. I still spend money on it sometimes when I can because I enjoy it the game and I'm very hopeful for its future, and would like to see it reach a point where you guys can really start creating the game you've always wanted to make (not that you aren't, but I'm sure that there are things you'd like to do that just have to wait for their time, you know?). So I've been with the game for a while, about 3 years, I do feel that adds to my qualification. It's also, because of that, one of my most played games on steam, and at the moment the one I enjoy playing the most. I'm on pretty much every day (unless I'm sick) so I do feel like I'm usually somewhat up-to-date on things.

I am critical of the games pay model at times, but I do completely understand why things are the way they are.

As for previous experience, I mod several discord servers, and in the some of the ones I don't mod, I do my best to help the owners and admins (no vigilante stuff). I also moderate my own sub on reddit and assist in the moderating of several others, particularly one involved in the donation and requesting of games. I also assist in its discord when I can. I feel know how to communicate with people, basically, when I'm actually putting myself into it.
That's all I have to say here, thanks for reading. I'll add more in the e-mail.
See you guys in game.
Last edited by jake dorian on 10.04.2019, 14:28, edited 2 times in total.

jake dorian

03.05.2019, 10:56

hello i would like to apply for the In game Admin role i have a lot of free time with not being able to work and am on every day. In game name is LegitWolfGaming my location is Canada
Last edited by LegitWolfGaming2 on 03.05.2019, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
LegitWolfGaming2

16.07.2019, 12:17

STRIKER-45
Andradina,sao-paulo.Brazil
STRIKER-45

26.08.2019, 03:20

In-game Shina Mayuri
Argentina
Last edited by Shina Mayuri on 26.08.2019, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Shina Mayuri

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News