Survarium Patch 0.56 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

23.12.2018, 18:51

joewillburn:

They will start earning Prestige reputation.

Ok but, example: with the old rep system I had 210000 rep with The scavengers and I am tier4...Now, with this new rep system, Im automatically tier5 + 10000 rep or I'm still tier4 with less reputation? That's my question, because if that is I should be tier5 with all factions but black market if not mistaken...
Ilves Silmä

23.12.2018, 23:11

IMHO. PVE Hard needs loot re-balancing. I have done 4 or 5 matches since the last patch, score consistently 600+, hell, last 3 my score was 900s. But loot was mostly silver, faction, and 1 pair of non-modded pants. I think a total of 100k silver? Somewhere around there. Matches consistantly 9 or all 10 loot crates. (Depending on party skill... last few "random" matches, my team mates deem it wise to zone us before searching everywhere, and when i don't search for a party in the chat, and instead, random match, i'm usually with RU players who don't speak English, so it's hard to communicate with them to wait.)

Faction aside, now, that we have prestige levels... silver is mostly useless to me at 3.2 million+. I know many of my other veteran peers will agree.

IMHO, if you do well, and earn a high score finding the loot crates and killing the enemy AI.. you should be rewarded better; have a higher chance to earn/find attachments, rarer loots.

//edit//
You guys also removed premium PvE keys from the store... LOL. WHY????? Come on guys!
Last edited by VioletRose on 23.12.2018, 23:21, edited 2 times in total.
VioletRose

24.12.2018, 01:38

Keidran:

Ok but, example: with the old rep system I had 210000 rep with The scavengers and I am tier4...Now, with this new rep system, Im automatically tier5 + 10000 rep or I'm still tier4 with less reputation? That's my question, because if that is I should be tier5 with all factions but black market if not mistaken...

I had tier 5 with all factions and I automatically got prestige level 1 on all factions after the update, so my understanding is that you should automatically have become tier 5 with 10k towards the prestige level
Scaramanga

24.12.2018, 02:36

I've noticed that the PSO scope is not drawing a reticle. Is this normal?

Settings maxed. nvidia 1060 6gb. /Unlisted video demonstrating it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1JS6EH51qs
Last edited by VioletRose on 24.12.2018, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
VioletRose

24.12.2018, 13:46

VioletRose wrote:I've noticed that the PSO scope is not drawing a reticle. Is this normal?

Settings maxed. nvidia 1060 6gb. /Unlisted video demonstrating it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1JS6EH51qs

This bug has been fixed in 56a1.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

24.12.2018, 16:12

Survarium Patch 0.56a1 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56 in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56a1
General Changes

- The amount of reputation required for the 4th rank in all factions was decreased from 100 thousand to 80 thousand.

Faction Challenge Holiday Event

- The game event will last from December 24, 2018 to January 8, 2019.
- Earn reputation for your favorite faction fighting in PvP-matches at specific time! The schedule of the fights awarding event reputation is at the end of the news. If you wish, you can support several factions in turn.
- Each faction offers (to their supporters) rewards, including weapons with unique camouflage! All you need to do to get them is gather enough reputation during the event. You can get all rewards from all factions if you play long enough!
- Each faction has the following rewards (total reputation required is in parenthesis): 500 spare parts (10.000), unique decal providing bonus to reputation (25.000), 1 day Premium voucher (50.000), a weapon with unique faction camouflage (100.000), a box with 10 rare modules (150.000).
- Faction event weapons with unique camouflage have all module slots unlocked. Additionally, every weapon provides +10% bonus to spare parts gain.
- The faction to receive the most reputation by the end of the event wins!
- The winner will get a new weapon which will be added in one of the upcoming Survarium updates. Moreover, after the event the winning faction will offer a discount on all its equipment and weapons.
- The other three factions will also give a discount, but it will be lower.

Holiday Season Treasure Hunt

- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt will be available during the "Faction Challenge" event, replacing the usual Treasure Hunt. Don't forget to receive all the rewards you can before the event starts and the Treasure Hunt is updated on December, 24!
- The top reward in Holiday Season Treasure Hunt is a weapon from one of the previous game events (except Halloween 2018).
- The list of rewards does not depend on your maximum equipment tier.
- You will not get event weapons you own as potential rewards (unless you own all event weapons, in which case the reward will be a random event weapon).
- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt updates daily, not weekly! It also updates as soon as you have received all the rewards or rerolled the Treasure Hunt.
- The number of free stash maps you can receive is also updated daily, not weekly!
- You can receive up to 5 free stash maps each day during the event (with a 20% chance after a PvP-match)! But keep in mind that you still cannot have more than 2 free stash maps at any time. To receive all 5 stash maps in a day, please spend the free stash maps you currently have.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when the team mission was considered finished even when you suffered a defeat or left the match. This led to players to not receive all found stashes on the subsequent successful playthrough.
- Fixed an issue when a squad leader was still left in the squad (as the only player) after disbanding the squad.
- Fixed an issue with Fugitive Gloves not providing a bonus to reputation.
- Fixed an issue when a part of a collimator installed on the SpecterDR optical sight was visible.
- Fixed an issue when PSO was not displayed when aiming down the sights.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to message a player who was in a match.
- Fixed an issue when a reputation booster bonus was not displayed on a post match statistics screen.
Last edited by joewillburn on 24.12.2018, 16:59, edited 3 times in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

24.12.2018, 16:30

marko1888:THIS GAME IS BULLSHIT CCPN MAP EVRY ONE PLAY WITH SNIPER this snipers destroy this game or take off this snipers or make some thing scope sway,5 sec hold breth or make biger map or some thing

Assume you're talking about the cooling tower map, and yeah, the design of it is very anti-movement and pro-sniper, which can make for some seriously dull and frustrating matches.
It needs some redesigning, to be honest.
Scaramanga

24.12.2018, 16:31

Scaramanga wrote:
Assume you're talking about the cooling tower map, and yeah, the design of it is very anti-movement and pro-sniper, which can make for some seriously dull and frustrating matches.
It needs some redesigning, to be honest.

We are considering opening up the rest of the map. Remember, it is a lot bigger than the current implementation. As was experienced on the PTS.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

24.12.2018, 16:32

Oh, where did your post go???
Scaramanga

24.12.2018, 16:36

joewillburn:

We are considering opening up the rest of the map. Remember, it is a lot bigger than the current implementation. As was experienced on the PTS.

Glad to hear! Hope there are also plans to add in the other game modes on the expanded version of the map as well
Scaramanga

24.12.2018, 19:35

Last edited by UnknownPlayer666 on 24.12.2018, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

24.12.2018, 22:12

I did a few matches just now, played for like 2 hours trying to support renaissance army. In total i got like 5-6k reputation (while having premium/rep booster/new year hat). Previously i thought of getting all rewards, but now im even worried if its possible to get one reward, even if u play a lot under these specific times.

Say you play like i did, 5-6k rep for 2 hours. Lets say you play all 46 matches during which you earn rep for the factions, that would give you 276k reputation in total, based on my example. This is if you play every match and earn enough (with premium/boosters/hat). I suppose for people without premium/boosters/hat it will be very hard (or impossible) to get even 1 gun skin? I'd say its 100% impossible to get all rewards, or maybe even for 1 faction since the factions switch, if i understand this correctly?

Anyone else thinks the rep requirements are waaay too high for the rewards, especially with limited time schedule? Am i missing something cause this will take ages to get any reward? How much rep have you others gotten so far?
Shroomcar

25.12.2018, 00:31

So... Fort-401 is a Fringe Settlers faction gun, right? Why is it a reward for playing with Renaissance Army? xD (AND! actually comes with Renaissance Army camouflage)

Shroomcar:I did a few matches just now, played for like 2 hours trying to support renaissance army. In total i got like 5-6k reputation (while having premium/rep booster/new year hat). Previously i thought of getting all rewards, but now im even worried if its possible to get one reward, even if u play a lot under these specific times.

Say you play like i did, 5-6k rep for 2 hours. Lets say you play all 46 matches during which you earn rep for the factions, that would give you 276k reputation in total, based on my example. This is if you play every match and earn enough (with premium/boosters/hat). I suppose for people without premium/boosters/hat it will be very hard (or impossible) to get even 1 gun skin? I'd say its 100% impossible to get all rewards, or maybe even for 1 faction since the factions switch, if i understand this correctly?

Anyone else thinks the rep requirements are waaay too high for the rewards, especially with limited time schedule? Am i missing something cause this will take ages to get any reward? How much rep have you others gotten so far?

By participating a lot in the matches (easiest is Research, defend or attack objectives) I was getting 1,700 RA reputation per match with Premium on + Rep booster + Christmas hat. I played a Slaughter match after that, got like 44 kills or something like that, 1,700 reputation again. Got 6,500~ reputation in under an hour (it was finding matches quickly).

If they see that not enough people are getting the rewards, maybe they'll extend the event or lower the requirements. This time you cannot buy additional "symbols" with real money...
Last edited by Chandrian on 25.12.2018, 00:38, edited 3 times in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

25.12.2018, 00:36

@Chandrian @Shroomcar
So it depends on skill maybe? ;)
Tanatloc

25.12.2018, 02:05

For me it's more concerning that rep earned in between scheduled hours does not count towards your reward progress... Who the hell thought that this is a good idea ?
UnknownPlayer666

25.12.2018, 08:02

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:For me it's more concerning that rep earned in between scheduled hours does not count towards your reward progress... Who the hell thought that this is a good idea ?

It is a good idea. It means the battles mean something and that the winning side truly shows who was favoured. It makes it more of a unique event too.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

25.12.2018, 10:13

Seriously you put in game update where it makes sense to play more if you reach max rep with factions and a day later you stop progress for ppl? :-D
Maybe someone had time through Xmas to play and wanted to lvl up and get new gear and now he cant. On/off for faction wars would be a good idea. You would also see, how many people favor this event.
Sandsleeper_CZ

25.12.2018, 10:22

Sandsleeper_CZ wrote:Seriously you put in game update where it makes sense to play more if you reach max rep with factions and a day later you stop progress for ppl? :-D
Maybe someone had time through Xmas to play and wanted to lvl up and get new gear and now he cant. On/off for faction wars would be a good idea. You would also see, how many people favor this event.

Progress isn't stopped if you play outside of the faction battle times. You still earn rep and xp. It is just those faction points you earn at those "off times" do not help towards the factions winning as only faction rep earned during battles is credited towards the event.

However, all rep when played still goes to the player.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

25.12.2018, 14:37

Chandrian:

If they see that not enough people are getting the rewards, maybe they'll extend the event or lower the requirements. This time you cannot buy additional "symbols" with real money...

Extend for one week would be great.
William-g

25.12.2018, 15:17

Chandrian:So... Fort-401 is a Fringe Settlers faction gun, right? Why is it a reward for playing with Renaissance Army? xD (AND! actually comes with Renaissance Army camouflage)

By participating a lot in the matches (easiest is Research, defend or attack objectives) I was getting 1,700 RA reputation per match with Premium on + Rep booster + Christmas hat. I played a Slaughter match after that, got like 44 kills or something like that, 1,700 reputation again. Got 6,500~ reputation in under an hour (it was finding matches quickly).

Oh perhaps grinding slaughter could do it then, ill try it out! I still believe it will be hard for people to get most rewards based on this, unless they play literally most or all matches, might be the most requiring event yet.
Shroomcar

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News