Survarium Patch 0.56 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

29.01.2019, 15:54

joewillburn:da_capo - I use a collimator and I have high delay. I kill russian players and other players with just the same ability. I notice no difference between player locations and ability to kill.

u cant have that Joe
many tried swapping in between collimators and scopes. everyone gets instant kills with scopes even from 2 3 m far and no kills or kills exchange when using collimators. In my case, I need 3 4 5 bullets when using scopes, and 20 to 40 bullets when using collimators. I get fake red markers every now and then when using collimators
as I said its very weird, it looks like a bug to me or an issue with weapon mechanics
Joe, Ive played collimators since attachments were added into the game. Im forced to play scopes now and I hate it. almost everyone is forced to play scopes because its very efficient. many would play collimators but it cant be done. all matches r scopes fest with few exceptions. something is not right
da_capo

30.01.2019, 11:33

da_capo wrote:u cant have that Joe
many tried swapping in between collimators and scopes. everyone gets instant kills with scopes even from 2 3 m far and no kills or kills exchange when using collimators. In my case, I need 3 4 5 bullets when using scopes, and 20 to 40 bullets when using collimators. I get fake red markers every now and then when using collimators
as I said its very weird, it looks like a bug to me or an issue with weapon mechanics
Joe, Ive played collimators since attachments were added into the game. Im forced to play scopes now and I hate it. almost everyone is forced to play scopes because its very efficient. many would play collimators but it cant be done. all matches r scopes fest with few exceptions. something is not right

I really do not see an overwhelming percentage of players using scopes. I am often killed by players with collimators. But I suppose the experience is subjective. Let me see if I can get Ivan involved.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

30.01.2019, 16:07

timo-53800:
He was using iron sight that ppsh red one I dont rem his delay was not really low like 40 or something when mine is around 60 in RU

yeah played against him. immortal
15 20 delay, level 75, a complete noob, using collimator
impossible to kill him. I had a match with very very skilled players in both teams. everyone was playing at his best, while he was le walking in the park, killing everything in his path. he had 20 more kills then second place at the end of the match
immortal
da_capo

30.01.2019, 18:55

da_capo:
yeah played against him. immortal
15 20 delay, level 75, a complete noob, using collimator
impossible to kill him. I had a match with very very skilled players in both teams. everyone was playing at his best, while he was le walking in the park, killing everything in his path. he had 20 more kills then second place at the end of the match
immortal

Yea sounds like same guy XD

timo-53800

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News