Survarium Patch 0.56 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

10.01.2019, 09:30

Hi,

So it's time for me to play another game.
It's just sad that you didn't asked yourself why there are so many leavers, and find a real solution, instead of just punish them.
ike07

10.01.2019, 10:22

lRDl wrote:is there anyway to login with your survarium steam account on this site ?

Try using your Steam browser.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

10.01.2019, 16:28

Survarium Patch 0.56b is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56 in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56b
General Changes

- Matchmaking now makes sure the players with very high Elo ratings are matched against a team that also has players of similar ranking.
- Introduced penalties for leaving a match. Firstly, you will lose silver. Secondly, you will not be able to queue for the next match for some time.
- There's no penalty for leaving a match if you are the only player in the match (i.e. only you and bots are left in the match).
- Silver penalty depends only on the maximum equipment tier of your character.
- Penalty timer for the next match depends on how many matches you left in a day. The more matches you leave, the longer the timer.
- You will receive the same penalties for not participating in a match (for being AFK).
- Collimators' settings are now automatically saved at the end of a match and applied at the beginning of your next match.
- Backpacks and oxygen tanks now also provide a reputation bonus.

Holiday Event

- By your request we have extended the event, but many players were expecting it to end and the discount on January 9, so we will consider The Renaissance Army as the winner (they are winning by a huge margin).
- The prices on all Renaissance Army faction items temporarily reduced by 50% (please note this is not a discount, but a price reduction).
- The prices on the items of other factions and premium weapons temporarily reduced by 50%.
- Standard Treasure Hunt is back again instead of a holiday one.
- Presents and holiday tree removed from the lobby.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue with the Fort-401 NY 2019 icon - it now has The Renaissance Army logo.
- Fixed an issue when players were stuck on a loading screen when starting a Team Mission.
- Fixed an issue when clamps were not displayed on 9A-91 NY 2019 assault rifle.
- Fixed various issues in Polish, German and French localizations.
Last edited by joewillburn on 10.01.2019, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

10.01.2019, 17:10

Where is the treasure hunt event?
I couldn't play because of holiday as many, this week I have work, with a little I will be able to get one weapon from the event but that is ok because i was expected that maybe I could get some old weapons from previous in treasure hunt.

And sadly it have been remove from the event.

Worst I was thinking that in treasure hunt you get only weapons that you didn't buy or special weapons? Apparently in treasure hunt you get now also weapons you already have?
https://imgur.com/kDpdvcX
https://imgur.com/oGLQz6s
William-g

10.01.2019, 18:57

William-g:Where is the treasure hunt event?
I couldn't play because of holiday as many, this week I have work, with a little I will be able to get one weapon from the event but that is ok because i was expected that maybe I could get some old weapons from previous in treasure hunt.

Standard Treasure Hunt is back again instead of a holiday one. Presents and holiday tree removed from the lobby, as you can see.

William-g:Worst I was thinking that in treasure hunt you get only weapons that you didn't buy or special weapons? Apparently in treasure hunt you get now also weapons you already have?
https://imgur.com/kDpdvcX
https://imgur.com/oGLQz6s

Yes, this was once stated in the patchnotes, so I don't know what's up. I guess you get a random weapon if you already have all, but it also happens when you don't have everything yet.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

11.01.2019, 09:55

user-2051170159069531608:
William-g:Where is the treasure hunt event?

Standard Treasure Hunt is back again instead of a holiday one. Presents and holiday tree removed from the lobby, as you can see.

William-g:Worst I was thinking that in treasure hunt you get only weapons that you didn't buy or special weapons? Apparently in treasure hunt you get now also weapons you already have?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://imgur.com/kDpdvcX">https://imgur.com/kDpdvcX</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://imgur.com/oGLQz6s">https://imgur.com/oGLQz6s</a><!-- m -->

Yes, this was once stated in the patchnotes, so I don't know what's up. I guess you get a random weapon if you already have all, but it also happens when you don't have everything yet.
something not good with the servers i can't enter in any way

pomperbalint

11.01.2019, 10:11

We(all the chinese players) have the problem "connection errors" when start the game! Please fix it!
Angel_L1ke

11.01.2019, 10:14

pomperbalint:

Yes, this was once stated in the patchnotes, so I don't know what's up. I guess you get a random weapon if you already have all, but it also happens when you don't have everything yet.something not good with the servers i can't enter in any way

The server apparently crash last night around 21h30
William-g

11.01.2019, 10:14

Angel_L1ke wrote:We(all the chinese players) have the problem "connection errors" when start the game! Please fix it!

Are you still getting connection errors? Should be fine now.

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

11.01.2019, 10:26

ivan_vg:

Ivan,

Maybe a small apology and news would be welcome for what happen yesterday. What concerning the premium account and what concerning the event will it be extend for some hour? It happen at the start of Market - Settlers battles.
William-g

11.01.2019, 10:48

ivan_vg:

Hi Ivan, now it's fixed,it's fine! Thx!
Angel_L1ke

11.01.2019, 11:10

@William-g

Premium account should have been extended already to compensate for server downtime. As for event extension - can't say for sure since we've already extended it once.

ivan_vg
Vostok Games

11.01.2019, 11:14

ivan_vg:@William-g

Premium account should have been extended already to compensate for server downtime. As for event extension - can't say for sure since we've already extended it once.

Could be extended just for the battle who have been cancel by the problem or just one day more :)

Ivan from what happen yesterday mu ping is extremely high in every match.

Survarium DevTeam:
- Matchmaking now makes sure the players with very high Elo ratings are matched against a team that also has players of similar ranking.

No, no, no impossible. Do something with ELO look at that match: https://survarium.pro/matches/12614538
https://imgur.com/cHtp8Yb
How some players can have high hello and play like that?

Look also that one: https://survarium.pro/matches/12614792
No one match with good balance from the morning.

There is something wrong with ELO it doesn't reflect the reality.
Last edited by William-g on 11.01.2019, 13:53, edited 3 times in total.
William-g

11.01.2019, 15:57

"Hello! I would like to explain to you why we decided to introduce a penalty for quitting battle early and finalized the penalty for AFK.

Initially, the gameplay of Survarium was not intended to simply leave the battle ahead of time without consequences. Earlier, you had to play if you didn't want to get negativei ncome By your numerous requests, we have made it so that participation in the battle is now free, that is, you do not pay Silver for equipment repairs, you only earn money for your match.

Many players began to abuse this. Leaving battles, if they didn’t like the location (and no, they didn't quit just the Chernobyl NPP cooling tower map), or a team of opponents, or so they could get into a battle with bots, and negotiate the combat with the opposite team’s players and not entirely honest earnings of reputation, points, silver, especially on various promotions we hold, such as x2 details, silver, reputation. And even on-going game events, such as the current one, "Faction Challenge".

Given that we decided to abandon the cost of equipment repair, it was decided to make a fine so that the gameplay was balanced, and if the player decided to go out and leave his team, he would pay for it with silver and his personal time, waiting for the end of the restriction.

We read your messages and dissatisfaction with individual locations, no one says that with the introduction of a fine for getting out of battles we won't do anything about balance or map issues.

We will check in detail all the information that you write about the location of the "Chernobyl NPP cooling tower", a drop in performance, poor color correction, and the fact that you don't like the gameplay. And we will decide what we can do to improve this location.

Once again about the fine system, we closely monitor the situation, how it works, and if necessary we will make changes."

Original message by FANTOM (Vostok Games): https://forum.survarium.com/ru/viewtopi ... 5#p1266925
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

11.01.2019, 22:12

Chandrian:"Hello! I would like to explain to you why we decided to introduce a penalty for quitting battle early and finalized the penalty for AFK.

Personalty I'm not again the penalties even if I have leave some match during the in last few updates.
And honestly some players won't care about it because they have enough money or because stop play for an hour or a day is nothing.
Example as a penalties you could lock 2 profiles from the 3 we have for a week, you could remove 100 000 of faction experience that are penalties. I have 27 million so if you remove me 10k well it is nothing.
Beside that look my post over, 2 games with already players who leave and afk, your penalties have no effect. And how will you verify if players have really leave the game with intention?

For me the problem is that VG take the problem on the wrong side. Before give penalties they should analyse why people leave and find a solution.
The main reason to leave for me are unstable latency and fps (and don't say that it is because of my PC), MM who are still wrong (because of fake ELO. look the post over) and the Chernobyl NPP cooling tower map, you can't call that a map so it should be remove till it became a proper map.
Last edited by William-g on 11.01.2019, 22:14, edited 3 times in total.
William-g

14.01.2019, 15:51

Survarium Patch 0.56b1 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56b1
Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the message about inactivity not to be displayed in a team mission if you received zero points.
- Fixed an issue causing the text in some messages (delivering a battery, replenishing ammo, etc) to shift to a side.
- Fixed an issue when the values on a message about artifact activation and on the artifact timer were different.
- Fixed an issue causing only a part of a Daily Quest description to be displayed.
- Fixed an issue when the amount of silver gained was different on the post-match screen and on the rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue causing squad letters not to display on the in-match statistics screen.
Last edited by joewillburn on 14.01.2019, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

14.01.2019, 16:25

Survarium DevTeam:- Fixed an issue when the values on a message about artifact activation and on the artifact timer were different.

Oh, I know about this one. The values shown when checking artifact information with [TAB] were not applying passive skill bonuses if you had any, but when picking it up or activating, the pop-up message did apply those buffs. Thank you for fixing this.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

15.01.2019, 09:24

I like that new map - cooling rower.
Tanatloc

15.01.2019, 15:38

hi,

What about the 0.56b2 ?
ike07

15.01.2019, 16:24

Survarium Patch 0.56b2 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56b2
Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue causing the message about AFK penalty to not display on the post-match statistics screen.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when changing collimator settings.
- Fixed an issue when the point capture progress was not synced with the game UI and the mini-map.
Last edited by joewillburn on 15.01.2019, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News