Survarium Patch 0.55 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

27.11.2018, 15:39

Survarium DevTeam:
- Now matchmaking will prioritize equipment tier (determined by the maximum tier of your equipped item) and MMR when gathering matches. However, the longer you are in the queue, the higher the difference between equipment tiers of the players can be. This is to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience without having to wait for a match for too long.
- Equipment costs for participating in a match removed, so now you pay only for using boosters. Silver rewards for matchers were decreased, booster costs increased. Due to this changes you will not lose silver when playing matches. However, you can still spend your excess silver on boosters.

Wow so this is basically like what it was from way back - at least a year? Except even back then equipments still had a silver cost. An interesting change to the economy. It should be very easy for new players to earn quite a tidy sum now. And for vets, the rich just get richer.

Survarium DevTeam:
- Now players who have maximized reputation with all factions will not get reputation or reputation boosters as a reward for Daily Quests or team missions. They will get one of other possible rewards.
Updated introductory story mission: the final point will be captured faster, bots' parameteres changed, increased defense of the player's character.

OH MY GAWD YESSSS. THANK YOU!!!!! Finally.

Survarium DevTeam:
Weapons

- Increased recoil and dispersion when using optical sights on assault rifles and light machine guns. The higher the zoom, the higher these values are. This change should prevent players from using automatic weapons with high zoom optics as an alternative to sniper rifles and carbines.

This is excellent news. I'm quite pleased with this new update. Well done Vostok. :)
VioletRose

27.11.2018, 15:53

Survarium DevTeam:
- Now matchmaking will prioritize equipment tier (determined by the maximum tier of your equipped item) and MMR when gathering matches. However, the longer you are in the queue, the higher the difference between equipment tiers of the players can be. This is to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience without having to wait for a match for too long.
- Equipment costs for participating in a match removed, so now you pay only for using boosters. Silver rewards for matchers were decreased, booster costs increased. Due to this changes you will not lose silver when playing matches. However, you can still spend your excess silver on boosters.

I don't know in that case have done a "fake" one tier?
Bots are already back in every match I have done, waiting time is longer.
William-g

27.11.2018, 18:15

Wohoo people no longer put 64x scopes on their shotguns!

yaji

27.11.2018, 18:56

I think removing equipment costs are a bad thing. Just lower it like 0-1000-2000-3000-4000 but don't remove it all together. It was a nice element to the game.
Hilmer-HUN

27.11.2018, 19:00

Hilmer-HUN wrote:I think removing equipment costs are a bad thing. Just lower it like 0-1000-2000-3000-4000 but don't remove it all together. It was a nice element to the game.

They are not gone. It costs be 4k silver per match.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

27.11.2018, 19:12

joewillburn:

They are not gone. It costs be 4k silver per match.

- Equipment costs for participating in a match removed, so now you pay only for using boosters.

¿?
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

27.11.2018, 19:22

Chandrian wrote:¿?

Sorry, my mistake. I was referring to boosters.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

27.11.2018, 19:26

Chandrian:

- Equipment costs for participating in a match removed, so now you pay only for using boosters.
¿?

Match costs are not gone. Just the source of the cost has been changed.
Tanatloc

27.11.2018, 19:27

yaji:Wohoo people no longer put 64x scopes on their shotguns!

Lol. :D
Tanatloc

27.11.2018, 20:30

Recoil is the same... So easy to control on x3, x4 and x6 zoom... Even with full auto... you start shooting in legs and enemy is dead... Please make recoil go a bit random to left and right also not only linear upward...

happy shooter

27.11.2018, 22:04

Survarium DevTeam:

Survarium DevTeam:
- Fixed an issue when the game displayed incorrect "Artifact lost" message after a resynchronization.

That was a long persisting bug, annoying but finally fixed.. Wonder why that took that long

Survarium DevTeam:
- Increased rewards for Daily Quests.
- Introduced one free reroll of a Daily Quest (this reroll will be refreshed along with the Daily Quests).
- Removed missions (tasks in the bottom right corner of the UI). The missions require a lot of time to complete, so we would like to shift the focus to Daily Quests which are much easier to complete and now provide increased rewards.
- Now players who have maximized reputation with all factions will not get reputation or reputation boosters as a reward for Daily Quests or team missions. They will get one of other possible rewards.
Updated introductory story mission: the final point will be captured faster, bots' parameteres changed, increased defense of the player's character.

Weapons

- Increased recoil and dispersion when using optical sights on assault rifles and light machine guns. The higher the zoom, the higher these values are. This change should prevent players from using automatic weapons with high zoom optics as an alternative to sniper rifles and carbines.

happy shooter:Recoil is the same... So easy to control on x3, x4 and x6 zoom... Even with full auto... you start shooting in legs and enemy is dead... Please make recoil go a bit random to left and right also not only linear upward...

If this is true, I hope it will be fixed asap.
Having listed those quotes, I actually gained some interest to visit the game to try out the changes.
If the next patch fixes the recoil for sure, I definitely will take a look inside the game again
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

28.11.2018, 07:03

Very nice, small changes that were needed. Is rating (one-tier system) expected 1st december? :)
Shroomcar

28.11.2018, 09:26

lol they finally came into senses about recoil???!! just LOL
as I predicted, it took 2 3 weeks for devs and community to realize that all weapons r the same. where is Chandrian to explain to me again how everyone liked the BIG PATCH?!?!?
anyway, just to add something: scopes r far more effective then collimators and iron sights even at very short range. 3 4 5 bullets is enough to kill with scopes and around 10 15 bullets is needed for collimator or iron sights. test urself and see.
scopes should be effective at medium and long range and collimators at short range. I noticed that kills occur a lot faster at short range when using scopes. at same short range I get only small hit markers with collimators and its a lot harder to kill.
recoil is still very bad just because scopes r easy to control and renders collimators useless.
I uninstalled the game, game play quality is very bad but Ill get back when devs fix recoil for scopes and collimators

chhers
da_capo

28.11.2018, 10:26

Chandrian:
I don't know if this is just a visual bug, but rep boosters and rep itself are listed as possible daily quest rewards (with maxed out factions).

Same for me :/
ike07

28.11.2018, 11:36

Survarium DevTeam:
- Introduced one free reroll of a Daily Quest (this reroll will be refreshed along with the Daily Quests).

UnknownPlayer666:- Introduced one free reroll of a Daily Quest (this reroll will be refreshed along with the Daily Quests).
YAAAAAS. Goodbye artifact hunt missions ! You won't be missed.
Honestly, I like how 0.55 brings so much needed quality of life changes.

No, no, you are totally wrong concerning artefact hunt you still will have it :) I had play a match in artefact hunt and it have been change to win a in artefact hunt :)))))))

Survarium DevTeam:
- Removed missions (tasks in the bottom right corner of the UI). The missions require a lot of time to complete, so we would like to shift the focus to Daily Quests which are much easier to complete and now provide increased rewards.

A lot of time to complete?? Not all missions only the one concerning research, battery and artefact all other where easy and quick. I regret that it have been removed. If you remove everything soon it will stay nothing.

Survarium DevTeam:

Concerning the daily Quest and only for players who already have some glock 17 why not to change it with some weapons
who was in some event? It isn't to get easy event weapons but sometime people work or can't play at the time of event. Example I can't play Christmas event because I have no access to internet during that time.
Last edited by William-g on 28.11.2018, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
William-g

28.11.2018, 15:40

The thing about missions was that you were able to do more of them every day, and some of them you were able to complete in a single match.

Once you completed the first mission, the next one unlocked in 3 hours. After the second mission the next one used to be available after 6 hours, and after the 3rd one - 12 hours... And by the time you completed the one that unlocked in 3 hours, the 6 hours one would be available in just another 3 hours. So like this you were able to complete 5, sometimes even 6 or more missions every day.
With daily quests it's just 3 every 24 hours.

Also, I think that all 3 daily quests should be visible from the start (which is not the same as all 3 unlocked from the start, mind you), so we can decide on which one to use that free reroll.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

29.11.2018, 10:55

Андрияш Козловский:Survarium Patch 0.55af
Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that caused the chat window to open when switching to spectator mode.

This wasn't fix.
The chat windows still opening and not during spectator mode but during match.
William-g

29.11.2018, 11:18

UnknownPlayer666

29.11.2018, 12:16

Chandrian:The thing about missions was that you were able to do more of them every day, and some of them you were able to complete in a single match.

Once you completed the first mission, the next one unlocked in 3 hours. After the second mission the next one used to be available after 6 hours, and after the 3rd one - 12 hours... And by the time you completed the one that unlocked in 3 hours, the 6 hours one would be available in just another 3 hours. So like this you were able to complete 5, sometimes even 6 or more missions every day.
With daily quests it's just 3 every 24 hours.

Also, I think that all 3 daily quests should be visible from the start (which is not the same as all 3 unlocked from the start, mind you), so we can decide on which one to use that free reroll.

Missions were really the only thing motivating people play higher tiers when you had to pay for repairs. Now both aspects are gone. I guess everything could be free as there is no economical model in the game anyway.
Sandsleeper_CZ

03.12.2018, 16:22

Survarium Patch 0.55c1 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.55 in case you missed it.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.55c1
General Changes

- Changed default key bindings: now F1 activates the first artefact, F2 activates the second one, and F3 tosses a nut in team missions. If you used other keys for these actions, please bind once again.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when the game client crashed upon log in to lobby with a newly created account.
- Fixed an issue when "Stopping power" modifier didn't fit in the Workshop on the list of possible changes.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect amount of oxygen was shown on the tanks until the player's character died.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to equip a supply of a higher tier while looking for a match.
- Fixed a visual issue with a laser sight when sprinting (laser was pointing at a direction opposite to the weapon).
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to close faction selection window if you frequently opened it.
- Fixed a visual issue with supplies' icons when moving supplies to pockets. All icons should have the same size now.
- Fixed an issue when point capture progression was displayed incorrectly in Research mode.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News