Survarium: Update 0.55a9 is on the PTS!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

30.10.2018, 11:53

William-g:So if I understand in this new update it is coming with new and much bigger maps? I ask because when I see the distance of most weapons I find the maps a bit to small. Most weapons with distance of 70m and Barret 250 m.

I'd bet they just changed the distance to how it was before, the stat tells when the damage drop stops, the damage drop starts at 50% of distance given. In .54 the distance stat tells when the damage drop starts, and it stops at 200% distance.
Another possibility is they changed what is considered 1 meter in game, but I doubt that.
If the map sizes were doubled, this would have been big change mentioned first in the patch notes.

But there is nothing about this in the patch notes, anybody want to shed some light on this? Joe? Ivan?

Tsjuder

30.10.2018, 12:27

Tsjuder:
I'd bet they just changed the distance to how it was before, the stat tells when the damage drop stops, the damage drop starts at 50% of distance given. In .54 the distance stat tells when the damage drop starts, and it stops at 200% distance.
Another possibility is they changed what is considered 1 meter in game, but I doubt that.
If the map sizes were doubled, this would have been big change mentioned first in the patch notes.

But there is nothing about this in the patch notes, anybody want to shed some light on this? Joe? Ivan?

About the map it was a bit sarcastic :)
I try scar at long distance Rudnya and 3 shots can be enough to kill someone.

Sniper rifle doesn't need do have bleeding option , 1 shot=1 kill.

UnknownPlayer666:

Due to some bugs it has been turned off until fix.

Thank you.

UnknownPlayer666:
It has only 20 by default, an max that you can carry is 40 I think. Besides, I don't see a reason to bring it to pve now, there are lots of more viable guns for this.

Also, I wonder if VG will remove buffed HP from bots in pve. Kinda strange that VSSK, Barrett and ASVK can one shot in pvp but not in pve.

My mistake I can take 30 ammo of Barret, what is a lot and 60 for VSSk
Last edited by William-g on 30.10.2018, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
William-g

30.10.2018, 21:58

wow literally wow....its like listening the 90s songs like sweet dreams, fly away, macarena, scatman, ill be there 4u....such a good work VG wow really appreciate the old school type....pls already launch it
Viren

31.10.2018, 12:39

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:
Yesterday we had a couple of full matches during Nesh's stream. I feel like there were around 20-ish people waiting for countdown in chat. After countdown full match was created instantly, but those who were left out got into one at the same time but with bots. Looks like MM throws people into match as soon as there is 2v2 and doesn't wait for others at all.

This was just a setting for the PTS
joewillburn
Vostok Games

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News