Participate in the New Survarium Leagues Season!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

02.10.2018, 15:48

joewillburn:

High ping have no chance to win? I play with 250/260 on average. Honestly, I have no problems. As for the SEA server population, we've mentioned that the server will be closed at the end of this month and a new Eastern based server will be launched.

And ur k/d is 1 u cant even play sure u dont notice any different when u play so rarely

timo-53800

02.10.2018, 18:53

Credit to Ventori for these suggestions

1. Enable EU+RU server rotation 50% chance each to be more fair because eu server on rating is dead
(wouldn't hurt people too much, so why not)
2. Reset ELO every new season
(this is a must if you vostok wants to keep this matchmaking system with ELO made for chess)
3. Add better rewards every new rank and some big prize when you reach 1st rank (unique skin, decal etc, special tag near your nickname, colorful nickname in scoreboard or something like this because most people already got everything from token's shop
(This was already in the game when the leagues were better and you were rated on your personal skill)
4. And finally for f*** sake change the point system for something like Emto's said:
or
If league is individual (we cannot control our team, plus we cannot play in squad). We are on our own. So why we aren't rewarded individually, huh? Make star scoring based on your own score plus additionally give 0.5 star when you win match and everyone will be happy. Eventually if you don't want to make this happen, just bring back squads and that's all i have to say.
(Again obvious, they used to do this, but awful players didn't reach high ranks so it had to be changed for some reason)

Winning is RNG, the better you are the higher the chance that you won't have a team. High ELO means high chance of getting shat on by the game
Last edited by Kube on 02.10.2018, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
Kube

03.10.2018, 05:13

timo-53800 wrote:u play so rarely

I play every day.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

03.10.2018, 05:14

Kube wrote:Credit to Ventori for these suggestions

1. Enable EU+RU server rotation 50% chance each to be more fair because eu server on rating is dead
(wouldn't hurt people too much, so why not)
2. Reset ELO every new season
(this is a must if you vostok wants to keep this matchmaking system with ELO made for chess)
3. Add better rewards every new rank and some big prize when you reach 1st rank (unique skin, decal etc, special tag near your nickname, colorful nickname in scoreboard or something like this because most people already got everything from token's shop
(This was already in the game when the leagues were better and you were rated on your personal skill)
4. And finally for f*** sake change the point system for something like Emto's said:
or
If league is individual (we cannot control our team, plus we cannot play in squad). We are on our own. So why we aren't rewarded individually, huh? Make star scoring based on your own score plus additionally give 0.5 star when you win match and everyone will be happy. Eventually if you don't want to make this happen, just bring back squads and that's all i have to say.
(Again obvious, they used to do this, but awful players didn't reach high ranks so it had to be changed for some reason)

Winning is RNG, the better you are the higher the chance that you won't have a team. High ELO means high chance of getting shat on by the game

I've passed this on to Dima. I'll see if I can provide any feedback.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

03.10.2018, 10:19

joewillburn:

much obliged
Kube

03.10.2018, 13:09

I like it when Joe´s active for us!
RiotOfDoom
Survivor

03.10.2018, 17:50

joewillburn:

High ping have no chance to win? I play with 250/260 on average. Honestly, I have no problems.

Joe, I believe u dont play from different locations to understand the difference. I play every year from 3 or 4 different countries and u have my word on this: game play is very different in each country. to give u the overall idea, in Belgium game play is good, in my country is bad and in Greece is average. I played the game more then a year ago in Sankt Petersburg and I couldnt believe it. its insanely accurate, movements r very very smooth, no freezes and not a single spike. I had delay between 10 and 15 and I barely needed to reload. one clip was enough for 3 4 players and shooting enemies had a 'crisp' feel. sudden turns were very very smooth also and kill confirmation came up almost immediately. not to mention that I almost always won 1 vs 1 fight around corners
whatever Dima says, russian players r very very overpowered. u had no idea the feel I had playing in Russia. I would rate this Survarium 10 out of 10 in terms of everything if u only play it Russia. Game play was very high even with torrent client downloading at full speed - witch is never desirable when playing online games, especially FPS. it was godlike and I understand why some players including myself would consider others immortals.
just because of all these, Survarium will never ever be competitive. there is simply no way to compete against CIS community. they have a perfect server response and game play fluidity is at 100%. the only way to compete is to drop delay on EU server but this will result in stutters so yeah...
I do believe its normal like this just because russian players invested a lot more into this game. I only wish ppl would stop that BS about how fair delay is.
Joe trust me, ur game play is bad. quality game play is maybe at 30% no more. make a trip to Moscow and France and Germany and see the difference urself
cheers
Last edited by da_capo on 03.10.2018, 17:55, edited 3 times in total.
da_capo

05.10.2018, 19:28

https://imgur.com/a/LOd8y86

I will just leave this TDM match here
Kube

06.10.2018, 03:48

Kube:https://imgur.com/a/LOd8y86

I will just leave this TDM match here

Kube whats ur ping and delay on ru and eu??
da_capo

06.10.2018, 11:32

da_capo:
Kube whats ur ping and delay on ru and eu??

Around 50-60 i think, why do you ask
Kube

06.10.2018, 16:14

da_capo:
Joe, I believe u dont play from different locations to understand the difference. I play every year from 3 or 4 different countries and u have my word on this: game play is very different in each country. to give u the overall idea, in Belgium game play is good, in my country is bad and in Greece is average. I played the game more then a year ago in Sankt Petersburg and I couldnt believe it. its insanely accurate, movements r very very smooth, no freezes and not a single spike. I had delay between 10 and 15 and I barely needed to reload. one clip was enough for 3 4 players and shooting enemies had a 'crisp' feel. sudden turns were very very smooth also and kill confirmation came up almost immediately. not to mention that I almost always won 1 vs 1 fight around corners
whatever Dima says, russian players r very very overpowered. u had no idea the feel I had playing in Russia. I would rate this Survarium 10 out of 10 in terms of everything if u only play it Russia. Game play was very high even with torrent client downloading at full speed - witch is never desirable when playing online games, especially FPS. it was godlike and I understand why some players including myself would consider others immortals.
just because of all these, Survarium will never ever be competitive. there is simply no way to compete against CIS community. they have a perfect server response and game play fluidity is at 100%. the only way to compete is to drop delay on EU server but this will result in stutters so yeah...
I do believe its normal like this just because russian players invested a lot more into this game. I only wish ppl would stop that BS about how fair delay is.
Joe trust me, ur game play is bad. quality game play is maybe at 30% no more. make a trip to Moscow and France and Germany and see the difference urself
cheers

Man, you explanied the best how game and all work. Russians is immposible so kill, then one with low ping not the one from far east. Even if I have better angle and I hold it he will kill me.
Last edited by trouble_every_day on 06.10.2018, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 3.13 Discussion of the administration.
M4rk0

07.10.2018, 15:09

I returned to Survarium after patch 0.54. Almost immediately I noticed that something is wrong.
In one match I can not kill my opponent by shooting the whole magazine in his back and then I'm dying, getting two shots in the chest from MP7.
In the next match I'm invincible. I can take half a magazine from SR3-M and I still have 50% of my life. I can win 1vs3 matches without a problem.
Some of my clanmates have similar observations.
LegwanPL

07.10.2018, 18:29

LegwanPL:I returned to Survarium after patch 0.54. Almost immediately I noticed that something is wrong.
In one match I can not kill my opponent by shooting the whole magazine in his back and then I'm dying, getting two shots in the chest from MP7.
In the next match I'm invincible. I can take half a magazine from SR3-M and I still have 50% of my life. I can win 1vs3 matches without a problem.
Some of my clanmates have similar observations.

Why don't you guys ever record this. Why are there no logs. Why are there no match IDs with timestamps. Like, how do you want them to fix it like this.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

08.10.2018, 01:31

Chandrian:
Why don't you guys ever record this. Why are there no logs. Why are there no match IDs with timestamps. Like, how do you want them to fix it like this.

because nothing can be done and because everyone knows it, including devs. I had a chat with 2 old russians players few days ago. they came to Belgium for something work related. both r top players and have been playing since update 23. they have 10 15 delay back in Russia and admitted that playing in Belgium its a complete shit experience. they cant even imagine why this game was ever released outside Russia or Ukraine. one thing I understood was that while reloading after each kill in Russia is not a must everywhere else is. both players didnt even know about yellow pockets loss coming up on the screen before playing in Belgium so imagine
everyone knows game play experience is bad outside of Russia and nobody cares anymore. it cant be fixed unless devs change servers to better ones.
last update completely destroyed my hitreg on my side. again...and remember, patch logs said something about improving netcode and it actually did the opposite.
question for u: how many times devs adjusted netcode for eu server and how many times they did for ru server??? almost never for ru because there is no need and every damn patch or mini patch for eu.
I know the difference between eu and ru very well. u can still play with torrent client downloading at full speed and still have excellent game play in Russia.
one thing that is completely unfair though: russian players have delay at its lowest while playing on eu server. eu players have delay set at its highest when playing on ru server. and this is the case, devs made russian players overpowered on both eu and ru server because why not. Ive seen russian players with 10 20 delay on ru server and same players with 30 40 delay on eu server and this is unfair and really looks like cheating. devs r massively protecting russian players and its understandable coz they supported them most
so there is nothing that can be done so forget about it.

PS Kube said hes got around 50 60 delay. I have around 70 80 100 on eu server and 130 to 170 on ru server. how the F F can I compete with russian players. furthermore, how the hell am I gonna compete against russian players on eu server with delay of 30 40 50???!!!!!? they have better delay then mine even on eu server
imagine that in update 43 I had around 20 delay on eu server and 60 70 80 on ru server and I was invincible. then devs changed delay. WHY????????
Last edited by da_capo on 08.10.2018, 10:32, edited 9 times in total.
da_capo

09.10.2018, 14:29

da_capo:
because nothing can be done and because everyone knows it, including devs. I had a chat with 2 old russians players few days ago. they came to Belgium for something work related. both r top players and have been playing since update 23. they have 10 15 delay back in Russia and admitted that playing in Belgium its a complete shit experience. they cant even imagine why this game was ever released outside Russia or Ukraine. one thing I understood was that while reloading after each kill in Russia is not a must everywhere else is. both players didnt even know about yellow pockets loss coming up on the screen before playing in Belgium so imagine
everyone knows game play experience is bad outside of Russia and nobody cares anymore. it cant be fixed unless devs change servers to better ones.
last update completely destroyed my hitreg on my side. again...and remember, patch logs said something about improving netcode and it actually did the opposite.
question for u: how many times devs adjusted netcode for eu server and how many times they did for ru server??? almost never for ru because there is no need and every damn patch or mini patch for eu.
I know the difference between eu and ru very well. u can still play with torrent client downloading at full speed and still have excellent game play in Russia.
one thing that is completely unfair though: russian players have delay at its lowest while playing on eu server. eu players have delay set at its highest when playing on ru server. and this is the case, devs made russian players overpowered on both eu and ru server because why not. Ive seen russian players with 10 20 delay on ru server and same players with 30 40 delay on eu server and this is unfair and really looks like cheating. devs r massively protecting russian players and its understandable coz they supported them most
so there is nothing that can be done so forget about it.

PS Kube said hes got around 50 60 delay. I have around 70 80 100 on eu server and 130 to 170 on ru server. how the F F can I compete with russian players. furthermore, how the hell am I gonna compete against russian players on eu server with delay of 30 40 50???!!!!!? they have better delay then mine even on eu server
imagine that in update 43 I had around 20 delay on eu server and 60 70 80 on ru server and I was invincible. then devs changed delay. WHY????????

Less than 1 year I ask on official facebook group why they prioritize RU, UE players and wholaaaa I got banned. da_capo all you sad is true 100%, but devs know and dont give fck. Thats why game cant be more popular.
M4rk0

09.10.2018, 17:58

M4rk0:

Less than 1 year I ask on official facebook group why they prioritize RU, UE players and wholaaaa I got banned. da_capo all you sad is true 100%, but devs know and dont give fck. Thats why game cant be more popular.

man I wouldnt go and say all these but Chandrian gets autistic asking same thing all over again. CHANDRIAN MAN, wtf u dont understand??!!! what videos u needs man????!?!?!? entire eu community have the yellow pocket loss on the screen MAN - while russian community never have it. we all know this and devs know this also. eu community have yellow notifiers about pocket loos every match man. almost all eu community have delay of 80 to 100 or more, while ru community have delay less then 30 40 even on eu server. on ru server same ru community have delay set to 50 and in most cases 30 or less, while the eu community on eu server will never go below 50 - in most cases 80 +
its damn universal the same rule since update 43 as I remember and even far more back. everyone knows it.
why asking videos like u r autistic when devs r aware of all these. ask Dima about it coz he knows.
u r good guy and everything but sometimes I dont understand u
cheers
Last edited by da_capo on 09.10.2018, 18:01, edited 3 times in total.
da_capo

09.10.2018, 19:07

da_capo:
man I wouldnt go and say all these but Chandrian gets autistic asking same thing all over again. CHANDRIAN MAN, wtf u dont understand??!!! what videos u needs man????!?!?!? entire eu community have the yellow pocket loss on the screen MAN - while russian community never have it. we all know this and devs know this also. eu community have yellow notifiers about pocket loos every match man. almost all eu community have delay of 80 to 100 or more, while ru community have delay less then 30 40 even on eu server. on ru server same ru community have delay set to 50 and in most cases 30 or less, while the eu community on eu server will never go below 50 - in most cases 80 +
its damn universal the same rule since update 43 as I remember and even far more back. everyone knows it.
why asking videos like u r autistic when devs r aware of all these. ask Dima about it coz he knows.
u r good guy and everything but sometimes I dont understand u
cheers

1 Capture your gameplay.
2 Put it on youtube.
3 Send useconfig + journal to Ivan.
4 Send a link to your video. (To Ivan)
5 ???*
6 Profit

*??? means Ivan doing his magic!
daniel0615

24.10.2018, 16:58

joewillburn:

And so? The 0.55 preview is already up, do devs plan to make any changes regarding league?
Ventori

24.10.2018, 23:11

why does high ping have no chance to win???? cos thats what the stupid server does...puts high ping players against low pingers....and hence the complaints and disregards...u need to solve it vg...
Viren

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News