Survarium Patch 0.50 is Live. Play Now!

Discussion of the latest news and events related to Survarium.

31.10.2017, 20:15

colers25:Guys, someone found the most hilarious easter egg on the PvE map.

When in the anomaly field, go to the warehouse, and look behind the bush right of the entrance.

10/10 Max trolling Didda again

Can you add screenshot of this?
polish-stalker876

31.10.2017, 20:37

polish-stalker876:
Can you add screenshot of this?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... poster.png
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

31.10.2017, 21:12

Free PvE keys for login when???
Shrekr

01.11.2017, 02:29

Just did a solo on easy t4 run, finished with 5/10 stashes. It wasn't *too* bad. I got turned around a lot in the forest section, and I am pretty sure I skipped some areas. I spent way too much time there. :/ I'm going to have to spend more time exploring to find the stash spawn points. Pretty tricky hiding them. Sawmill wasn't *bad* either, just don't rush, bring a rifle that can shoot thru steel. The boar section the same. Don't rush, use cover and you won't be overwhelmed.

I have only gone left after the lab before boar. Has anyone gone right? Is it more or less the same? Anything... interesting over there? :)
VioletRose

01.11.2017, 10:21

A big part of first stage in pve is totally useless (the right campsite with bots) -> https://youtu.be/iTabegkdBos?t=33m9s There's no stash spawn at all there. You should do something to make it somehow useful because now everyone skip it to save time.

Important question; now after released pve mission, what is the next big goal for Survarium? What can we expect in near future (excluding pve bug fixes)?
Ventori

01.11.2017, 10:24

Ventori:A big part of first stage in pve is totally useless (the right campsite with bots) -> https://youtu.be/iTabegkdBos?t=33m9s" savefrom_lm_index="0" savefrom_lm="1 There's no stash spawn at all there. You should do something to make it somehow useful because now everyone skip it to save time.

True. The only reason to go there is for the audio recording, but after you hear it 1 time there's no need to do it again, thus making that area completely irrelevant.
UnknownPlayer666

01.11.2017, 16:24

Survarium Update 0.50b1 with the Halloween lobby is now live! Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.50b1

General changes

A Halloween-themed lobby has been introduced for the duration of the event as well as some special offers on the Team Missions access tokens.

So, from November 1 till November 7 we offer a 60% discount on Team Missions access tokens, while the cost of inviting a player, blocking a squad slot and respawning inside the mission is lowered from 50 to 20 gold!

More good news for Halloween: after spending your 2 free access tokens in the Team Missions mode you can earn your new ones without waiting until the next day. Keep getting your free access tokens for each PvP match you play (at a time the player can have no more than two free tokens, however those can be spent and received again at no limit).

Bug Fixes:

Fixed bugs that caused the "Find match" button to work incorrectly;
Fixed bugs that did not show the location of the "supposed" trap setup (mines, C-4);
Corrections in the Ukrainian localization of the game.
Last edited by Андрияш Козловский on 01.11.2017, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
Андрияш Козловский

01.11.2017, 17:42

Андрияш Козловский:More good news for Halloween: after spending your 2 free access tokens in the Team Missions mode you can earn your new ones without waiting until the next day. Keep getting your free access tokens for each PvP match you play (at a time the player can have no more than two free tokens, however those can be spent and received again at no limit).

I can already see hordes of afk players.
Last edited by Андрияш Козловский on 01.11.2017, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
UnknownPlayer666

01.11.2017, 18:06

Андрияш Козловский:
Corrections in the Ukrainian localization of the game.

Thank!
Хрін
Supertester

01.11.2017, 19:09

UnknownPlayer666:

I can already see hordes of afk players.

Don't worry, no pass for inactive player
Black-Storm

02.11.2017, 01:28

Андрияш Козловский:

More good news for Halloween: after spending your 2 free access tokens in the Team Missions mode you can earn your new ones without waiting until the next day. Keep getting your free access tokens for each PvP match you play (at a time the player can have no more than two free tokens, however those can be spent and received again at no limit).

I hope this is a permanent change =)
Vodkajaeger

02.11.2017, 01:31

Lobby has just the right feeling of spooky, I love it! And it can be used in the next year's Halloween event :D Looks better than normal lobby, too.

Funny thing, you're giving away a Glock with unlocked modules pretty easily with this event, when prior to this most of us haven't even won it with the Daily Quests, even less so unlocked the auto-mod module for it...
Last edited by Chandrian on 02.11.2017, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

02.11.2017, 07:17

Chandrian:Lobby has just the right feeling of spooky, I love it! And it can be used in the next year's Halloween event :D Looks better than normal lobby, too.

Funny thing, you're giving away a Glock with unlocked modules pretty easily with this event, when prior to this most of us haven't even won it with the Daily Quests, even less so unlocked the auto-mod module for it...

The silliest part for me is that we have like what, 5 different glocks in the game already ? :D

Soon, people will use them as a currency for trade and such...)
UnknownPlayer666

02.11.2017, 10:23

Chandrian:Lobby has just the right feeling of spooky, I love it! And it can be used in the next year's Halloween event :D Looks better than normal lobby, too.

Yes^^ I still can't win glock from daily quests. It's a bit weird decision they decided to make another glock. There is already too many of them.

Big + for made free pve keys for every pvp game. It should be permament :D
Ventori

02.11.2017, 13:17

a bit late for an opinion but here I go
I only played 4 PVE matches because I simply cant communicate. it was enough though to form an opinion. as usual Im just gonna look from a different angle and ofc only at what I consider to be negative
first, there should be no Leaderboard. this is simply wrong. players should play PVE for the pleasure of doing it. there should be no competition among players. PVE theoretically should be a matter of individual or group game play towards certain goal. this is no competition.
second, the entire concept is wrong. right now, everyone is rushing for exit killing everything in their path and looking for stashes. PVE means exploration not this "rush & play" game play. it should be based on knowledge and tactical game play. everything is wrong about the concept
third, speed as always is wayyyy to high. I wonder when will developers understand this much. speed should be 5 6 times as slow. there r no tactics just because of this. why u never understand this devs, I cant fathom.
forth, like in PVP there is no inertia. Im not gonna bother explaining this. its damn obvious but so important at least for PVE
fifth, this is looking in perspective - PVE needs proper attachments FAST. I would stop any further development of free play and start working on individual attachments for weapons. there is no way u can have proper game play mechanics and combat with these attachments we have now. it looks like pressing buttons on an arcade console and expecting kills. there is nothing tactical now. individual attachments ASAP if u wanna further develop PVE combat system
Im just gonna add this: idiot sucker LazerHawk is allowed to play PVE with full rights. hes been caught 10 + cheating and many times offending ppl but hes allowed to play. hes got more rights then I do just because Im chat banned. anyway, I would never allow that low life to play this game.

to end this: on a scale from 1 to 10, I would say PVE is around 6. maybe one day developers would understand things like speed, exploration, tactics...
on the other hand we have some initial stage of free play and this is good.

get rid of the Leaderboard. its childish and stupid. same discussion was some years ago about same Leaderboard in PVE and eventually u got rid of it. do the same now. PVE its not a matter of competition but exploration
Last edited by da_capo on 02.11.2017, 13:25, edited 5 times in total.
da_capo

02.11.2017, 13:37

da_capo:
second, the entire concept is wrong. right now, everyone is rushing for exit killing everything in their path and looking for stashes. PVE means exploration not this "rush & play" game play. it should be based on knowledge and tactical game play. everything is wrong about the concept

Rushing is for the most part the result of having a timer and the timer is there due to constraints on the server: viewtopic.php?p=297465#p297465

Without a timer, the players would approach the map slower and take their time to look around. This would simultaneously allow the developers to expand the exploration.

As for speed, speed doesn't really matter in the game on medium and hard difficulty due to bots killing you within no time if you come too close. They can be killed from a distance and it is recommended to do so given the limitations of their range.

Davik_Heragon

02.11.2017, 15:39

Hi.

From my perspective:

- please add new render with 4k textures/lighting etc ASAP
- add random bots on maps. For now, players already learned all stash/bot placement and run like turbo rambo's. 5min with 10 stashes...LOL.
- more wariations, more diversity, more foliage
- use the left side camp after anomally field some meaning, please
- there is to many sytuations where haracter glitch/stuck in textures for no reason.
- add a way to use ruskies/ukrainian voice with en subs, like most of USSR games did
- add more "green anomalies", like forest in tutorial
- add more/redesign quick command menu. We need yes/no/wait etc at least.

At the end.

BOTS - they are just wrong. Easy to kill from the distance, very hard to kill in 1vs1 stance.
Owcen_no_steam

02.11.2017, 16:01

Davik_Heragon:
Rushing is for the most part the result of having a timer and the timer is there due to constraints on the server:

Without a timer, the players would approach the map slower and take their time to look around. This would simultaneously allow the developers to expand the exploration.

As for speed, speed doesn't really matter in the game on medium and hard difficulty due to bots killing you within no time if you come too close. They can be killed from a distance and it is recommended to do so given the limitations of their range.

there should be no constraints and if there is, then devs have to do something to avoid them. at least dont just use this rushing excuse to build a leaderboard based how fast u exit the map.
and speed matters the most. its not about killing but about tactical approach. and if u have trouble to kill bots at close range then u have to do something to increase ur skill. I played PVE 4 times. I died because of bots when I played first time just because I didnt know how to play against them. last 3 matches I played AK12 with collimator and I kill them all regardless of distance. I actually like to kill them at very close range, since its more exciting
Last edited by da_capo on 02.11.2017, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
da_capo

02.11.2017, 16:17

Please add an option to change profiles in PVE while dead.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

02.11.2017, 16:24

Chandrian:Please add an option to change profiles in PVE while dead.

no
da_capo

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to News